Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

17 April

Whole site (well my subscribed threads) has been quiet lately....where is everyone? *knocks screen*

Gosh do you think so, whenever I log on, and hit new posts it always seems to be over 1,000. I just feel like I never catch up!

Shame about the aching limbs, but look at the calories you must be burning off :D

Well done Stephen great to hear about the cycling and football that will really burn the calories xx

Gosh do you think so, whenever I log on, and hit new posts it always seems to be over 1,000. I just feel like I never catch up!

Shame about the aching limbs, but look at the calories you must be burning off :D

I don't mean the new posts, I mean clicking on "user CP" and in there it shows all your subscribed posts that have been updated. Came on this morning and none had, and I had went to bed early so was really surpised!

Well done Stephen great to hear about the cycling and football that will really burn the calories xx

Thank you :)

Great to hear how your knee is and how you managed to cycle and play football.

Irene xx

Aye it's a nice feeling. It's a bit weak today mind you probably just because of the muscles not being used to doing so much. Still walked about 5 miles. It was only hills and stairs that were awful!

Pipe band practice was good tonight. Got my new waistcoat and jacket. The jacket is still a bit big but the waistcoat fits like a dream. My kilt is being altered and not got it back yet but when I do I will be straight home to try the whole getup on!

18 April - Weekend off

I was walking up the road from my bus after uni today and it hit me out of nowhere. I want a weekend off...and I am having it.

My theory being that tonight I am finally going out and getting rollocked on booze. Next Friday I am drinking also but can't over the rest of the weekend. The following Monday I commence studying and wont be drinking again until the 24th of May.

So I thought to myself. Last time studying I had no problems sticking to the diet. And should have no problems this time, in fact I expect even less.

But...I felt for it to work best I should probably have this weekend off to enjoy some things I don't have anymore. This was a decision made while walking home, not after the kitchen had been raided or something.

So basically until Sunday night anything goes. I know it wont as I have conditioned myself these days to not be able to. Such as I raided the kitchen when I came in but my mind is screaming at me to not eat anything else, and I wont. It just means when I do eat I will have something I don't have anymore. Basically it is an excuse to have a pizza! Missed them.

So I expect the worst on Monday but it wont affect me, I have made this choice for the good of the long run. And it also lets me enjoy myself.

Good luck to everyone else over the weekend, be back Monday

Hiya, been offline for a few days, but have just been catching up with everything.
Such good news about your cycling and football - you must be so pleased!!
As for your weekend off, you have been doing so well I'm not surprised you are giving yourself a break - you enjoy it!
x

21 April - Part 2: The 2nd Half

Well that was an enjoyable weekend if I do say so myself. Got quite a few things out my system for a good while.

Also noticed the completely awful feeling of a lack of energy when you eat a lot of crap as I did. Playing football on Sunday and a couple of kicks of the ball in I had to give up and go in goal as my left thigh muscle was getting strained. Just also never felt up for it compared to the ways I have lately.

But now is back to it. And a new start. I was nearly half way to my goal last week so have now cut everything down. My ticker has been altered to a new start weight and I wont WI this week with next week being the end of Week 1 of the 2nd part of my weight loss.

I feel it is a good idea, it feels new again and also feels like the goal is not too far away. Instead of me saying "I'm only half way there" I am now thinking that it wont take too long to complete, and that excites me.

Will still WI on Mondays although reckon my WI thread is defunct now so will just do it here.

Oh btw, could you tell there was a meet on this weekend? I had barely any subscriptions to read :D

Edit - I want you lovely people to make sure I am putting down what I am eating as well as the calories. I have gotten into a bad habbit of just saying "This morning, 400 cals max" which is not me doing it accurately. I have my phone on me at all times so I have no excuse to not keep a note of everything. If you see me slipping into that old way please shout and me!!!!

Double Edit - I have decided when I want that ticket to be zero. I want to lose 2lb a week from here on in so will take 22 weeks which is the middle of September. So I am giving myself to late September to reach it.

So, in the words of Green Day: Wake Me Up When September Ends :)

Last edited:
Toast and butter - 190
4 crackerbreads with butter - 90
Snack-a-jack popcorn - 50

Snack a jack popcorn - 50 cals
Popadom (bought today, wasn't sure what size they would turn out at tea time so had one just the now) - 27.5 cals

All on top of about a 7 mile walk, with an aching right thigh muscle and a sore left knee...I'm falling to bits!

Another popadom - 27.5

Think its love :)

Tea time!

Thai chicken thingies - 330
Beans - 366
Popadoms - 82.5
Jaffa cake - 45
Yoghurt - 86

Total - 909.5

Just a bit over my usual 700!

Hi,

Welcome back, glad you enjoyed your weekend off. I think sometimes it is good to do something like that to remind us of why we are doing this in the first place :D

Hi,

Welcome back, glad you enjoyed your weekend off. I think sometimes it is good to do something like that to remind us of why we are doing this in the first place :D

Cheers, yeah it definitely gave an added motivation. I really should have planned it better mind you, wee brothers birthday today so there is cake and all the normal kind of food you'd expect and I'm in the kitchen microwaving popadoms :D

23 April - Hiatus

Big news my lovely readers!!!

This week is my last week at uni forever. Only have 1 lecture left and to be honest I can't wait to get it out of the way. It has been a quick 4 years but 4 years nonetheless.

When I look back at the picture over my course at uni it is interesting to see me change. Not just in weight but in general appearance. Growing up and the likes.

Anyway I'm babbling on a bit here.

But basically I decided to myself yesterday that I'm going on hiatus from the diet. My first exam is on the 16th, my other one the 21st. I start studying on Monday and it will be my usual 9 hours per day routine. However I will also have pipe band practices to juggle as the season starts next month.

So I made the call to stop the diet. I must stress that is different from not caring about the diet. I do and love the changes in my life thus far. However at the moment I don't want it constantly hanging over my head. I will still eat healthily and go walks (as when studying I tend to use one of my breaks in the day to get to Tesco and top up on juice etc for studying) I just wont be as focussed on it as before and will not have WIs.

My last exam is the 21st, a Wednesday. I will come back the next Monday - probably with a new diary as that is what I tend to always do - and get right back into it again and lose a lot over the summer months.

I thank everyone who reads this as your words always mean so much and hope when I return to the page I will see you all again :).

I'll still be on the site and checking in on how all the people I subscribe to are doing just wont post much, if anything, in here.

Cheers for now

Stephen

Good luck with your exams and your revision honey.. i can understand where your coming from.. you need to concentrate.. and im sure you will do amazingly..

Loooooadsa love..

Cat x x

I just got back from China this morning and am shattered. Loads to do before I can go home.

Hope all is well - and glad to see you are enjoying the popadoms :) Surprising how tasty, low cal and filling they are microwaved.

Enjoy the last of uni life. The end of an era....

Hi,

Well it is the end of an era for you after 4 years at uni.

Good luck with your exams and enjoy your break.

Will look out for your new diary with interest :)

Thanks everyone.

But I have decided...back to it on Monday. The exams are not an excuse!

Will make a better post either tonight or tomorrow...but I'm going to the football now!

Hi,

Great to see you back :D

Back