Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

Oooh dear...hope you're feeling alright soon!

Tends to be a one day thing with me.

...but I'm going downhill fast! I feel awful!

Not looking for sympathy as it was my own fault afterall!

Hindsight eh?

I walked in the cold to Tesco last night with a killer hangover so as to have shakes for today.

I get in from it and mention it to mother dearest who then says I should have got Tuesday's too as she has no plans to go in the town before then.

...b4stard!

So giving the gym a miss tonight so I can get to Tesco and buy shakes for tomorrow.

Minus that though I am having a very good day. Even with the fact it was a strawberry milkshake I had this morning (not very keen on them and tend to just stick to the chocolate) along with a choccie one at lunch, I'm feeling good.

Might even pick up my infamous meatball sex dish for my tea :)

If they are anything like other shakes, the choc and vanilla seem to be the nicest with banana and strawberry being the yuckiest...especially banana it seems to repeat like no one's business...glad to hear you're still alive after the mother hangover...did you remember to drink lots of water during and after the alcohol binge, that always helps...?

If they are anything like other shakes, the choc and vanilla seem to be the nicest with banana and strawberry being the yuckiest...especially banana it seems to repeat like no one's business...glad to hear you're still alive after the mother hangover...did you remember to drink lots of water during and after the alcohol binge, that always helps...?

They only have the two, so if there's no chocolate then I have no other option :(

...but they had chocolate tonight!

And I think the fact I drank myself near stupid should answer the water question...no, I never did drink water. Unless non-fizzy, clear liquid called vodka counts? :)

Eurgh sounds horrible! That is commitment to the diet change though, keep it up & you'll be :8855:ing
x

It would make a change from the near-tears I was in while doing the walk last night :D

Well looks like I may not be making the gym again tomorrow night.

Why?

Well currently one of me bestest mates is somewhere on the South Side of Glasgow trying to push a kid out of herself!

...so, if all goes to plan - and seeing as she is about 12 days overdue it had better to go plan! - I will be going to see the poor child who is going to have to put up with me for most of it's young life! :D

And so it has happened! :D

No gym tonight!

Thanks the pair of you.

He is an absolutely stunner of a boy!

Kind of feel sorry for him, as he is going to grow up with me floating about. Hope he doesn't use me as a sort of male figure as I am not the manliest person around!

...even with a beard

Errrr, you what? Who wouldn't want batman around while they're growing up I ask you?!!

I did something shocking tonight!

I removed my beard!

1732649835a9939027646l.jpg

1732649835a9939027748l.jpg

1732649835a9939027817l.jpg

(I liked the tache!)

1732649835a9939067970l.jpg

And the last time I did this was 2 years and 3 months ago.

I put the beard right back on as this was the horrible site below:

DSC00272.jpg

Thats everyone! I near didn't recognise myself in the mirror this morning!

...and in other news!

*drum rolls*

3 pounds off :eek::eek::eek:

The vow seemed to work quite well :D

Back