Puggso_32 - THIS THREAD IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE NEW THREAD (details within)

3 down :D :D :D

Whoop whoop! NO wedgies anytime soon then, drat! ;)

You say drat...I am quite please :p

Btw, do you listen to Edguy at all?

If not...do!

Btw, do you listen to Edguy at all?

If not...do!

Yep, Edguy are a regular part of my playlist...only recently though...discovered them on the Metal Hammer compilation CDs...Tinnitus Sanctus, what an album title?! Heh!

Yep, Edguy are a regular part of my playlist...only recently though...discovered them on the Metal Hammer compilation CDs...Tinnitus Sanctus, what an album title?! Heh!

Ha! Aye!

Aye I only got in to them recently through a mate so legally acquired their back catalogue.

Their song 'save me' has to be one of the best ever!

Well done on the 3 off :)

Oh man, poptastic poopiness....ewwww!

Say that with 8 ciders down you...you'll be dancing while you say it ;)

So today, I did some overtime. Which meant going all the way to Glasgow and back for about 4 hours work. What it did mean is I aint been sitting about the house.

So had a shake at about half 9 and one about 2 o'clock. Get the pipes and bike done soon enough then tea time. Ham, potatos and cabbage :)

Thus far today:

Shake about 10 to 9.
Shake just there (half 1)
2 x cans tesco diet coke.

I am going to keep this upadting thing going as it seems to be working well for me. If I lose 2lb this week that will be a stone since New Year which I would be very pleased with. But not holding hope as I seem to notice a large loss is usually followed by something not so great.

We shall see

I never finished last night, basically to avoid making myself hungry typing it after my tea :D

My main meal consisted of grilled chicken covered in raviolli with 2 bits of bread, a yoghurt and a banana. I also had a few crackerbreads with assorted things on them and a couple of biccies over the course!

*slevering once more*

So far today it has went:

Shake at 10 to 9
Shake at half 1
2 Cans tesco diet coke + water throughout the day.
Pack of sour cream and chive snack-a-jacks

Will let you all know about my tea before I get tucked in later on.

On a nicer note, the women that sits opposite asked if I have lost weight since I started in the office (in September) which is quite true. But it is nice to see when people pick up on it.

it's lovely when people notice. glad you are getting some recognition at work. really makes your day :D

abz xx

On a nicer note, the women that sits opposite asked if I have lost weight since I started in the office (in September) which is quite true. But it is nice to see when people pick up on it.

Affirmation and confidence boost...whoop!

Yeah, took me by suprise too!

So tea time will consist of 3 wraps with cheese and ham. Can tesco diet coke, 2 banana's and a yoghurt :)

It sure does, as the last person to notice is the person getting compliments..always!

Just in from pipe band where I sweated my wee self stupid. I probably put more energy in there than I ever did at the gym!

Big bowl of cheerios were had upon arrival back at the house. Now bed!

Back