Pure elation!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by bananas-on-toast, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. bananas-on-toast

bananas-on-toast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    So I had figured out that the scales at my health trainer were about 6lb heavier than my wii fit. My start weight was 20st 2lb. I bought a set of bathroom scales, and two weeks and two days after starting calorie counting, I weigh 19st 5lb on my scales, my health trainers scales AND my wii fit (not sure how that works but I'm not complaining!). 11lb lost!! I am so happy I could cry.

I just want to let all you newbies know that it is achievable. I haven't made huge changes to my life, just lots of little ones. I have been able to eat chocolate, cake, homemade chinese food and stuffed my face with burgers and sangria at a friend's bbq! I love exercising and haven't been near the gym, just walking, cycling and wii fit. If I can do it, everyone can do it too!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meltdown

Meltdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    7st8lb(41.41%)
    Diet:
    CC/healthy eating
    Great achievement! My Wii fit is 1lb less than my scales and my diet club scales - so near enough accurate. I love the Wii fit and walking.
    You are on your way - fantastic.

4. landie_sparkly

landie_sparkly Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Congratulations!!! What a great achievement - keep going, and keep smiling, you are doing fabulously x

5. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Fabulous :D

Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.