Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pure elation!!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by bananas-on-toast, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. bananas-on-toast

bananas-on-toast Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    So I had figured out that the scales at my health trainer were about 6lb heavier than my wii fit. My start weight was 20st 2lb. I bought a set of bathroom scales, and two weeks and two days after starting calorie counting, I weigh 19st 5lb on my scales, my health trainers scales AND my wii fit (not sure how that works but I'm not complaining!). 11lb lost!! I am so happy I could cry.

I just want to let all you newbies know that it is achievable. I haven't made huge changes to my life, just lots of little ones. I have been able to eat chocolate, cake, homemade chinese food and stuffed my face with burgers and sangria at a friend's bbq! I love exercising and haven't been near the gym, just walking, cycling and wii fit. If I can do it, everyone can do it too!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meltdown

Meltdown Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    7st8lb(41.41%)
    Diet:
    CC/healthy eating
    Great achievement! My Wii fit is 1lb less than my scales and my diet club scales - so near enough accurate. I love the Wii fit and walking.
    You are on your way - fantastic.

4. landie_sparkly

landie_sparkly Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Congratulations!!! What a great achievement - keep going, and keep smiling, you are doing fabulously x

5. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Fabulous :D

Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.