Purple Hugs - Babe in arms!!

seems to be a trend with my body these days.. tricking me!
I lay in bed for 3 hours this morning with 'contractions' 5 mins apart.. well they were sore enough to be classed that way honest..
alarm went off at 7am and I got up - didn't want to get up before as figured I'd best rest.. really did think today was the day!
Not ONE BH till 11am then not a single one! lol Baby has been active and kicking against me most of the day - don't know where she's got her energy from. lol
I slept earlier for 90 mins to recover a bit but could've stayed in bed I tell you! lol

And to add to that.. I have a mild case of PILES!! Ewww never had them before..

You wait till i see my MW tomorrow.. lol another morning like this morning and I'll be demanding an internal to see whats going on 'down there'! lol doubt she'll listen.. reckon she'll just laugh at my stupidity! lol

Thats a shame today wasnt ur day. WOnt be long now tho. how far off ur DD did u go with Erin?

Piles aww are they sore?

No wonder u had a sleep geting up at 7. I always feel worse if i have a sleep in d afternoon.

lol was awake at 4am so 7 was me just getting out of bed not waking! :p

I went 5 days over with Erin so still a chance I'll go overdue.. I've had due dates ranging from 20th to the 24th too so definately not settled that I'll go early... just get teased by the BH's.. I should know better by now!

I'm lucky that I can 'power nap' even 20 mins or so 'helps' when I'm tired out. thankfully! lol its saved me many a time.

Will speak to my MW about the piles.. well it's only one - and not 'come out' (ewww too much info.. ) but is sore yes.. :( disgusting topic so sorry.

u just never no when ull go.... would u like a xmas baby?

whos looking after the girls when u go into labour? is that all sorted

Oooo, the BH's seem horrible, they're not as painful as the real thing are they?

I reckon you'll probably go into labour in the next week hun, it sounds like you might be heading that way. I know someone with 4 kids who went over, early, on time and then early again! So it changes a lot depending on your body and the baby I guess. :)
I'm so excited to keep coming back and wondering who is going to be in labour first. Will it be you or Angie, maybe us girls should place a bet lol!

Other than the BH's and the pile(s) are you keeping OK?? xxx

lol Abbie.. I daren't 'hope' who will go first and seems strange to be in the position of me or Angie! lol we've been posting here for sooooo long now! :p

My BH's are now stronger than the mild contractions I had at the start of my birth with my DD. So hoping that means I get to 'skip' some early labour when it is time.

All fine apart from BH and the lovely bum addition! lol Guess its' a side affect of the iron tablets i've been on that have been making me run (yeah right) to the loo all the time. lol

Been sitting on my birthing ball tonight as the BF clinic MW suggested getting it out as I'd given up a while back. supposed to help and also for the birth.

Mrs DD - not keen on an ACTUAL xmas baby.. I'm very closeted at xmas and apart from walking the dogs / seeing my horse, I like to wrap up warm indoors with the girls etc! lol last year we walked on teh beach it was so lovely with the dogs.
Baby arriving a few days before xmas would be nice. lol but can't plan on it eh! lol When she arrives she arrives and the girls know we have a 2nd xmas planned at new year with my sister when she comes down.

The girls will be with DH and I.. but if they can't 'cope' or aren't comfy then my neighbour 2 doors along is going to have them. My LO freaked a bit at a blood test I had a couple of weeks ago with the MW when she came with me (and DH) MW was brilliant at talking her through things and we all tried to reassure her it was ok. So fingers x'd she copes ok. She'll love going to my neighbour though if not as she has a 3 year old she gets on smashing with. lol

My eldest has been really sweet recently think she's really looking forward to baby being here, and being able to play etc once she's a tiny bit older.. she's been asking about play mats, toys etc lol

Well.. for now no BH but i'm not in bed yet!
Will keep you posted and thanks for listening! lol And your excitement! :D You'll be amazed how soon you're in this situ! lol

well after the dilemma of sweep offered at full term, am feeling much much better about decision NOT to interfere and let nature happen as long as possible. :)

Have just finished wrapping up all the presents for the girls! woohooo - never thought I'd get to the end! lol

Nipped into a riding school / livery yard to have a chat with teh instructor - Erin used to ride with her 18 months ago. And am looking at moving my horse there in the spring or late winter anyhow. :) All very positive - a little more money but facilities and location is good. :)
So.. that's it for now! lol Sun is shining for a change and finally going to get around to hoovering out our car tomorrow as supposed to be dry and I've told DH I want it 'clean' before baby arrives.. I can hardly moan.. it's my horse that causes the mud! lol But usually we clean it regularly and the weather has been so poor recently I daren't risk it - we don't have a driveway unfortunately so means running the dyson down to the car etc etc. lol blooming thing needs a good wash outside too but that'll be pointless in this weather really! lol

Finally.. yes a big sigh here - got DH to put the tools from decorating away out of the babies room! lol it actually looks a lot tidier and just a bit of storage on top bunk that will stay there till we decide whether to put bunks in the loft or leave them.. I'm tempted to leave them as somewhere for me to lay at night if baby unsettled etc.
We'll see..

well all is sorted to move my pony on tuesday - assuming baby hasn't arrived! lol well you never know eh! lol

Am somewhat relieved not to be doing the move on my EDD that just seemed like tempting fate.

39 weeks today.. feels mad.. and have gone from feeling impatient to praying I don't go 'yet'. lol But if baby does arrive then we'll have to make do and keep pony where he is at the moment for a week or 2 at least. At least horse care doesn't stop for xmas! lol

Braxtons are as regular as ever, but not too strong - thankfully. I'm getting used to them.

Car isn't clean! lol but made up the moses basket yesterday - seems mad looking at it thinking I'll have a bundle to put in there soon! lol

Off to breast feeding support again tomorrow and lunch out with DH and his art group so that'll be nice... final college of the term tomorrow night - I'm giving a presentation on Palliative Care.. hope the nerves aren't too bad for bump to bear! lol

aw glad pony will be sorted and I hope your presentation goes well good luck and I hope lo arrives soon ,not long to go now 39 week wow cant believe zak is already over 2 weeks old !!!!!!!!

wow that 2 weeks has gone fast! :D I got to hold a little 9 week old baby girl today.. was amazing! :D she was really diddy for that age too. lol

Had a lovely day and lunch out with DH and his art class was great too.. nearly accidentally asked for a malibu for drink though! lol just that xmas 'do' feeling! lol

I know!! lol I have a bottle on the side waiting for me! lol well it won't be drunk much but couldn't get a minature! lol it's my new years toast! :D

Good luck with the big move chick!

Everything crossed for you including legs!

Let us know how it goes

xxx

Hi girls, So sorry for not getting back sooner - all went sooooo well I can't tell you how proud I am!
DH and Thunder did fantastically - no mucking around at all. I drove ahead of them at like 3 mph up the one way lane, met one car behind them who was really patient till a passing place was avail for both of us - think it was pretty clear we were together! lol And then when we got to the main (national speed limit) road junction I parked up before it and told DH when to approach and walk straight across.. Thunder walked calmly trusting DH completely bless him.
Then over a walled bridge, and the level crossing.. thunder stopped and I told DH to let him sniff it and look down either side along the tracks - which he did - and then walk him on.. he walked perfectly just kind of 'tip-toeing' between the tracks without moving to the sides at all! :D :D proud mummy moment for sure! lol

I drove ahead of them again for about a mile to the woods (past scary machinery, sheep, calves, and a barking rottweiler - all of which are scary horse eating monsters in a lot of horses minds)... lol and left them to it!
I drove back past the above mosters to the said main road and nipped 'round' to the country park that way as can't go through the woods due to a locked gate at the other end.
DH and Thunder got to the new yard 5 mins after me :)
Thunder was a bit weary of the 'barn' that his stable is in but I took him in there and then he said 'hello' to his next door neighbour.. who it turns out is his new field mate.. and he knows already!!! lol She is a mare of about the same age and she was at the fields he was at last year for a year.. so they were super happy together.
Left him in for a few hours to settle then turned out - to a big flying buck! lol Mud flew in the air on that one.. he raced around for a bit then stood working out who is going to be boss with a Fjord pony in the field next door! lol :) They were grooming each other by the time I left but Thunder had been funny prancing around tail in the air! lol

Sadly didn't have the camera but here is a phone shot of DH and Thunder having come from the woods....

took DH for full lunch after - though he was a bit high on adrenaline still he admitted after that I was right to force him to eat properly! lol Bless him, he did SO well as did thunder - who is out tonight so will be shattered in his stable tomorrow for sure as he didn't sleep today! lol

Took the girls shopping last night for clothes - party outfit for Adele and a 'hoodie' and top for Erin.. she's farrrrr too trendy now for party wear! lol they have an xmas do at school tonight.

meal out and got home shattered (and somewhat pourer as we go tthe girls to get presents to 'us' and the baby.. xmas shop is fully finished now).

Am 'ready' now for baby and xmas! lol bring it on.. says she at 3.45 am can't sleep with painful BH's. Have MW tomorrow lunchtime so looking forward to that. :)

Thanks for listening to my ramble! lol and for the support over thunder, feel SO much better for his move.

Well girls.. I think bubs knows it's time to relax for her.. as I've been having tightenings since 2am!! lol yes it's now 3.15pm. They did ease for an hour this morning but are still dead on 10 mins.
MW appointment went fine baby is 2/5 palpable still but further engaged than last week.
All fine with checks. MW joked about seeing me at 2am and delivering at 3am! lol She has xmas shopping to do tomorrow! lol :p
So.. we'll see how things transpire, i've jsut got to turn out thunder and get back home then I can have baby! :p ;)
Did laugh with DH and say I'll 'walk' the stairs and house till baby arrives! lol

Back