Purple Shmurple's Food Diary (Extra Easy and Green)

I'm not a vegetarian but don't eat much meat so majority of the week will probably be a Green day with a few Extra Easy days mixed in.

So...

Week 5, Day 1 (Friday)

Breakfast: Apple, pear, muller light greek (lemon) yogurt (0.5)

Lunch: Super speed soup, treat size curly wurly (3.5)

Tea: More super speed soup (didn't go shopping!), 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HExB), 2tsp LF spread (2), apple & satsuma, dollop of FF greek yogurt with sweetener

Extra Nibbles: Milk (HExA), velvet crunch crisps (4)

Total Syns: 10

Could have been a green day today but didn't use the extra HEx's :)

Last edited:
Week 5, Day 2 (Saturday)

Breakfast: Apple & muller light greek (lemon) yogurt (0.5)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread, 2 fried eggs, 1tbsp ketchup (1)

Tea: Half a carton of chicken chow mein (7), 4 prawn crackers (1.5)

Extra stuff: Milk, treat size fudge (3)

Total Syns: 13

Today I haven't ate much fruit & veg as we spontaneously decided to decorate our elder 2 children's bedroom so have been really busy, might have some ryvita minis as my other HExB if I get the munchies before bed.

Week 5, Day 3

Breakfast: Banana, mullet light greek (lemon) yogurt (0.5)

Lunch: Wholemeal roll (HExB), 2 Asda LF sausages (3), fried egg, 2 satsumas, grapes

Tea: Spag bol, side salad

Extras: Milk (HExA), apple, treat size buttons (4)

Total Syns: 7.5

Another busy day today finishing the final coats of paint in the children's room, I chose to do an EE day so that I'd fit in more fruit/veg.

Subscribing. Looking pretty good. Well done on weight loss so far. Do You go to a club or do it on your own?

Subscribing. Looking pretty good. Well done on weight loss so far. Do You go to a club or do it on your own?
Hi Doreen thanks for stopping by :D I go to group on a Friday morning, I have tried before from home but I need the extra motivation of a whole group of people who love food just as much as I do and to keep me on track, I give in to takeaway and chocolate too easily otherwise!

Week 5, Day 4 - no time to make prettyful today, I'm exhausted from having my 4 & 7yr olds home for half term and a screaming teething 1yr old, as well as trying to finish off their bedroom so that they won't have to sleep on a mattress on our bedroom floor! Cannot wait to fall into bed!

Breakfast: Alpen light (Half a HExB), banana

Lunch: Super speed soup, alpen light (half of HExB)

Tea: burger (homemade, HExB&A, 0.5), SW chips, salad

Snacks: milk(HExA), banana, pear, greek muller light (0.5), treat size chomp (3)

Toyal syns: 4

Week 5, Day 5

Breakfast: Aplen light (HExB)

Lunch: Pasta n sauce, apple

Tea: Tuna, mayo (1) & spring onion stuffed potatoes topped with cheese (HExA&B), side salad, salad dressing (0.5)

Extras: milk (HExA), banana, pear, treat size buttons (4), mcvities gold bar (6)

Total syns: 11.5

Really fancied chocolate this evening so I treated myself to 2 things! It has dawned on me how in control I am now compared to before SW, I'd easily polish off a large bar to myself and still want more but because I'm now used to 'normal' food, a couple of little treats are just enough to stop my sweet craving :)

Haven't wrote down the last couple of days, there has been an outbreak of illness in our house and I'm rushed off my feet!

Friday I had my weigh in and lost another 1lb taking me to 7lbs and my 1/2st award, chuffed about this only to be told by a lady who joined at the same time that she got hers after 3 weeks and is 2lb away from her stone award! And rudely added that she doesn't know how I haven't given up with such a slow weight loss... So what?! I am me not you. So what if I'm plodding along at 1lb a week? As long as it's going down I am happy :)

Yesterday I had a total of 6.5syns, today I've had 0.5syns so far - I'm trying to save them for Monday as it's my 28th birthday and I'm going to treat myself to a 30something syn rocky horror from Harvesters :gimi:

Week 7, 11st13lb

Thought I had a bad few days from Tuesday (my 1yr old caught hand foot and mouth and has not slept since Monday night, I've been on a grab and go diet or I won't be able to eat until tea time) expected to gain but very surprisingly lost 2lb! I'm now in the 11st bracket and no longer have an 'obese' BMI! Yay!

I'm going to try mostly extra easy this week to see if this is why I lost the amount I did. And try to drink more.

So...

Friday 8th November

HExA: Milk HExB: Ryvita minis

Breakfast: apple, satsuma, muller greek (cocoanut) (0.5)

Lunch: garlic, spinach & mushroom omelette

Tea: Left over beef casserole, fruit salad, muller greek (Lemon) (0.5)

Snacks: apple x2, pear, French fries (4.5), tiny handful of chips (rest of my syns, 9.5?)

Total syns: 15?

Last edited:
Week 7, 11st13lbs

9th November - more of a green day

HExA: Milk HExB: 2 original ryvitas

Breakfast: apple (busy, busy weekend ripping out the kitchen to fit our new one)

Lunch: mug shot, muller greek (Lemon) (0.5), apple

Tea: potato wedges, LM red onion and rosemary sausages x2, mayo (1) apple, satsuma

Snack: 1tbp choc spread (on ryvitas) (4.5)

Total syns: 5.5

Not particularly hungry today, wasn't even bothered by the fact that the rest of the family had battered sausage and chips for tea, I was happy to eat something healthier. Might be to do with he fact that I tried on my pre-pregnancy size 12 skinny jeans and they actually fit. Big shock - I only tried them on to see how far up my thighs they'd go (last time was half way) and I actually got them on and did them up, they're not even that tight just slip down a bit when I sit down. Spurred me on to have a good week, need to get rid of my muffin top that spills out of my jeans so that I'm confident enough to wear them out of the house.

Back