Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

I love burger king. Its so much nicer than the rest :) enjoy the cinema. What are you watching? Tuna is one of my favourite things. Havent had it in ages so im having it tomorrow now xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eeeeek! Birth talk. Makes me very very glad I prefer cats ;)

Happy 8 weeks Purpled :) I am sure you will be fine by the time the baby arrives. I suspect there really is somewhat of instinct that kicks in and governs a lot of it. And you'll got loads of information from health visitor, mid wife etc as it gets nearer.

Enjoy your film tonight. And the naughty food. Think there is nothing wrong with very occasional "junk" food like that. Also think it means you can enjoy it a bit more if its a novelty.

Mmm Wicked Zinger Burger :)
Film was okay, just okay we saw American Hustle. Good acting,,,,I just left feeling a bit disappointed. It was the hubby's choice.

So my first midwife appointment Thursday!! Looking forward to it.

And look at this ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390339624.901208.jpg
That's about £80 in one note. I hate working currency out.

Where u get the note? U would have thought 500 there would b worth more than 80 here :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The rate works out pretty good. Most the things we prebooked work out really cheap. My friend lives there teaching and she eats out lots of nights and has managed to save loads of money. I don't think 500 being £80 is a bad thing, it's just how their currency is.

I'd just like to share with you all.....I am still the same weight overall....no gain.
This morning the button popped off my work trousers and flew across the room. I'm petrified I'm having twins. There are like 4 sets on my mums side of family, all non identical. I was petrified ever since I got a positive test almost a week before my period.....but hoping my scan will show one healthy little baby :)

Anyway buttonless trousers....not a good look. No one has noticed, I'm hiding it well!!! Im hiding the whole pregnancy well! I'm also feeling really good!! One of the nicest people I know happens to be a midwife :) she told me to do a little exercise each day and go for a walk on my lunch break even if it's 10mins. So I've done 30mins of cycling (stationary bike, non strenuous) and a walk to shop each day on my lunch this week and I feel great. I have so much more energy.....Great Stuff.

Just sat eating grapes and thought...wow on Saturday my baby will be a large grape. So I took a photo :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390414911.633555.jpg
Sorry to bore you all with baby talk.
I can't believe a month ago it was the size of a poppy seed.

So sweet chilli chicken noodles for tea...cooking right now. Sooo hungry!

Just sat eating grapes and thought...wow on Saturday my baby will be a large grape. So I took a photo :)
View attachment 121323
Sorry to bore you all with baby talk.
I can't believe a month ago it was the size of a poppy seed.

So sweet chilli chicken noodles for tea...cooking right now. Sooo hungry!

Thats so cute. ...would have been cool if it was a purple grape then wpuld properly be baby purpled lol :)

I ate all the purple ones lol :)

So my plans for tonight - final 2 episodes of breaking bad season 4. Excited!!!!

Oh wow! Feels real after seeing the midwife......my free pack has a nappy in it. Wee samples, 4 loads of blood taken. Wow!! Millions of health questions!!
Got a scan date yay!!!!

Perfect blood pressure and heart rate. Normal BMI. Picture of health.... I am just hoping everything else follows. Can't wait to see that scan next month so I can enjoy it a bit more without worry.

Last edited:
Tonight's recipeImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390501491.257564.jpg
Meatballs cooking now
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390501510.286889.jpg

Finished result to follow....smells nice.

Glad the visit with the midwife went so well. Really good timing as well for going on holiday tomorrow in a positive frame of mind :)

The chicken noodles and meatballs look tasty. Are you all packed yet??

Love hairy dieters meatballs. Enjoy

Plessed midwife went well. When is your scan date?

Almost packed...which is very good for me. I'm usually packing the morning of. Tomorrow we are heading to town for a Wetherspoons breakfast and get any last min things. Then home and finish packing. Getting train to Manchester Airport in the afternoon and the hotel is a 3min walk from airport, no bus needed. Fly Saturday AM yay. Really excited.

Waiting for hubby to get home and the food smells so good, he better be quick.

Love hairy dieters meatballs. Enjoy

Plessed midwife went well. When is your scan date?

They were so tasty!! We had garlic bread with it, so the recipe was no longer diet lol

Scan is 20th feb so I'll be 12 weeks 6 days!! Can't wait!

I'm now about to prove just how bad I am at updating this diary with some food pics since Jan.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547420.040641.jpg
Breakfast a few weeks back

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547436.456638.jpg
Love frozen yogurt

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547455.074157.jpg
First time I ever made fish cakes, they were really nice. This is the raw cake

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547487.397815.jpg
Out and about - friends 30th. Yum

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547526.060777.jpg
Lunch at mums

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547541.110024.jpg
Tesco finest quiche in the conservatory.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547570.715878.jpg
Pub grub, nachos and guacamole

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390547597.297105.jpg
My favourite deli/cake place opened a cafe :) a yummy sandwich.

I can now delete these photos from my phone lol they just kept collecting more and more lol!!

And I've also been up since 5am. Woke up and went for a wee and then tried to get back to sleep. My anti sickness bands were downstairs and I usually out them on as soon as I get up. Anyway I felt ill so I went to get them, then I just slumped on the safe. Had tv on and may have drifted off for 10mins but that's about it.

Lunch was so delicious but I was too hungry to take a photo. Jacket potato with left over meatballs (2 meatballs and lots of sauce)
I could eat it again :)

Food looks tasty, have a nice holiday:cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back