Purpleds Pregnancy Food Diary

Yum yum and YUM! I wish I could put my hand in my phone and grab ur jelly beans :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:-D

Ooooooooooooooh! Jelly beans AND risotto :) Mmmmmmmmm. Were the jelly beans some sort of gift pack? Never seen them separated out into individual flavours like that. I sometimes get the small tubes and its always a bit like jelly bean roulette for me, trying to avoid the liquorice ones.

I also really quite like paperwork. So much more orderly and logical than dealing with people! My job is obviously quite people-focussed so really rather enjoy the odd day dedicated to paperwork.

From my brother - 20 Gourmet Jelly bean flavours in one box. It's fab! I love all of them!!
He also got me Harry potter jelly beans
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389899149.735420.jpg
I are all the flavours apart from there wasn't a vomit flavour one. I was disappointed. I don't think I could handle the rotten egg bean at almost 8 weeks pregnant lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389901539.985075.jpg
This evenings meal, Moroccan chicken with rice and veg. Unfortunately pre cut carrots but they tasted okay.

Sleeeeep......not long now.

That looks so good!

So I weighed myself today and I was actually -1lb. I have been eating a lot but I guess my body is also working hard . My aim isn't to lose but I'm not going to worry.

Overall -1lb

Thats fine I think many ppl loose a bit of weight at beginning of pregnancy anyway so I wouldn't worry :-D

Salsa..... Made my own salsa. Yum
Nachos, salsa and melted cheese. Very naught but tasty

Who knew it was so easy to make salsa, nice and spicy.

:-D

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390029250.726247.jpg
Your baby is growing at an amazing rate — about a millimeter every day — and now is the size of a large raspberry. Your little berry is looking a lot less reptilian (even though she has webbed fingers and toes, her tail is just about gone) and a lot more baby-like these days, as her lips, nose, eyelids, legs, and back continue to take shape. Her heart is beating at the incredible rate of 150 times per minute — about twice as fast as yours! And even though you can't yet feel it, she's now making spontaneous movements as she twitches her tiny trunk and limb buds.

Amazingggggg :)
We also have a girls first name we both like and 2 or 3 boys name options :)
But other than that we are too scared to discuss much until we see a little heart beat. We have decided to clear out one of our spare bedrooms (aka the junk room) because it needed doing badly but also for baby to live. I think it's a boy but the sex will be a surprise. I actually don't really like the blue and pink thing. My mum dressed me in girls clothes but I also wore lots of my brothers stuff :) and I especially love toddlers in dungarees...any gender. I think baby's look nice in a baby clothes, I don't really understand a newborn wearing jeans. Not practical or comfy.
So.....I'm trying not to become too attached as a lot of miscarriages happen in the first trimester but.....I'm already attached ;) love my raspberry.

P.S a raspberry is cute. Once it is watermelon size I will start panicking.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390029776.006732.jpg
Crumpets and an orange at 7.23 on a SATURDAY. I needed the longest wee in history.....seriously I was getting bored lol at 6.20am and couldn't get back to sleep.

This morning I have 4 custom orders to make equaling about £250. I plan to spend the whole morning doing it while watching the 'Great British Bake off' sports relief.

So I will probably want to eat cake later.

View attachment 120531
Your baby is growing at an amazing rate — about a millimeter every day — and now is the size of a large raspberry. Your little berry is looking a lot less reptilian (even though she has webbed fingers and toes, her tail is just about gone) and a lot more baby-like these days, as her lips, nose, eyelids, legs, and back continue to take shape. Her heart is beating at the incredible rate of 150 times per minute — about twice as fast as yours! And even though you can't yet feel it, she's now making spontaneous movements as she twitches her tiny trunk and limb buds.

Amazingggggg :)
We also have a girls first name we both like and 2 or 3 boys name options :)
But other than that we are too scared to discuss much until we see a little heart beat. We have decided to clear out one of our spare bedrooms (aka the junk room) because it needed doing badly but also for baby to live. I think it's a boy but the sex will be a surprise. I actually don't really like the blue and pink thing. My mum dressed me in girls clothes but I also wore lots of my brothers stuff :) and I especially love toddlers in dungarees...any gender. I think baby's look nice in a baby clothes, I don't really understand a newborn wearing jeans. Not practical or comfy.
So.....I'm trying not to become too attached as a lot of miscarriages happen in the first trimester but.....I'm already attached ;) love my raspberry.

P.S a raspberry is cute. Once it is watermelon size I will start panicking.

Aww thats so nice purpled, made me smile....its so amazing how quickly babies form, only a few weeks old and she/he already resembles a human! Strange to think tho that they start off like a replie with a tail :/

Omg £250, im curious now as to what the kits are :-D

Na these were bigger orders for shops, so not 4 kits, 4 orders with multiple items included.

So I've just had my first sickness.....bleugh. I think this is what almost happened last week. As soon as I stop and know I have some time to rest my body is like 'right now you will suffer'
Sucks! Maybe it was because I didn't eat enough. Dunno

Not sure about lunch now, I was wanting cheese toastie and I could eat one right now, but might give me stomach chance to settle and then decide.

hope ur alright, perhaps toast will help settle u

Hope your stomach settled and allowed you to enjoy the cheese toastie. That sounds divine in my no cheese and bread exile! Other than the sickness sounds like a lovely morning doing the kits in front of the tv :)

The Moroccan chicken looks good. Its one cuisine I don't even really do as OH is a bit iffy about sweet flavours in savoury dishes. What went into it?

Slow cooked chicken casserole I made last month and loved. With veg and Yorkshire pudding.ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1390070237.964874.jpg
In front of the TV for a change as the footie is in, we always eat at the table.

Anyway this casserole I loved so much last month was disgusting. Pregnancy taste buds didn't like it. It tastes like really strong garlic, but I don't think it has garlic in. OH gobbled it all up as well as his own. Not sure why he is so thin when he eats so much.
For me....I have a potato in the oven :)

Back