Quacking away at my weight!!

I agree I love the fact I dont have to think abou it but I have to say today they are reallyjust not doing it for me!!
I enjoyed myself and I figure if i do it once a monthw ell waht the hell!
xx

Glad u had a good night hun, like u said its only once in a while xx

Ha ha! Sounds like you had a fab night and so what if you enjoyed yourself! you're doing great and as long as you continue to stick at it, a splurge every now and then won't break the diet. I'm out tonight at my cousins. We usually get a take away and drink plenty of alcohol so I'm eating before I go, taking a couple of snack bars with me and if I drink, I drink but will take some bottled water with me. Have fun at the gym x

Today is a write off!! Giving up going to bed and back on plan tomorrow. Haven't pigged but have eaten too much today. Bacon roll toast banana snacks jacks 6 inch subway and chicken with cashew nuts nd a bit of rice!!
Enjoying a diet Pepsi and off to be soon x

Och well we are all allowed a blow out once in a while. As long as straight back on track tnorrow you will be fine! Xx

That's me away to the gym and was straight back in the shakes today! X

Yey, well done for getting back on it! X

I am in tears! Stayed the same this week and can'tbelieve that one day off plan has made me lose nothing! Not doing that agiain. The feeling this morning out weighed any good feeling I have had in three weeks I feel like utter carp!
X

I am in tears! Stayed the same this week and can'tbelieve that one day off plan has made me lose nothing! Not doing that agiain. The feeling this morning out weighed any good feeling I have had in three weeks I feel like utter carp!
X

It could be to do with water hun, don't get to disheartened by it, think of how well you have done already and if you hadn't lost any of the weight, xxx chin up, bet u have a great loss next week x

Aww no! Chin up chuck and try not to feel too disheartened. Because of this, you'll try extra hard this next week to be good so I wouldn't be surprised if you have a lovely big result next week xxx it's one hurdle gone and done with, there'll be a few more I'm sure, but it's done, gone and the past. Lets work together this next week to keep ourselves motivated xxx I weighed myself AGAIN and I've gained 2lbs! Maybe my wine and chicken tikka wasn't so OK after all ;) x

Thanks for the support guys!
I was so gutted but am now ok and have dealt witht he emotions!
I think the thing that got me most was that I didnt think the night out and bad day would affect me- I know now that it cannot really be done!!
I am being strict this week- Had about 4 hours in the garden yesterday and omg i am feeling it! Sore from literally hand to toe!!

Keeping a food diary as well just in case i am slipping up somewhere.
I have to say though I am away to an awards do on Friday night and i went to try on dresses yesterday and my size 22 red dress fell round my ankles!!
it was too big on me so i was delighted!
Ended up going with a black dress which is a size 18 however I could fit into it when i was a 20 so I will take that!
mum said i looked amazing!
I also decided to stay off the alcohol until my birthday on the 4th July!
So good luck for this week everyone- i have Netball 3 times this week tues/wed/thurs and plan on the gym tonight! W
oop woop happy week everyonexx
x

Wooohoooo! Go girl! Dropping the size 22 for an 18 (ok, so it may be a bigger 18 but thes 18 on that label so run with it!) snap with the gardening - though I didn't do any 'proper' gardening so not really feeling it. I'd love to take up sportsand go to the gym, the weight will fly off you! Have you tried my fitness pal? If not, google it because after WW and SW and finding that keeping food diaries keeps me on track, I find the site/app (which links together so you can update on a comp or on your phone) is so much easier than writing it all down and looking through books for calorie values. I live the fact you can be out shopping and scan things as well as search for anything! X keep up the good work and you'll look fab on Friday in your LBD xx will be a LLBD (littler little black dress) at Christmas ;) c

yeah I used to use it and then used to ignore the red numbers and go its fine I have recorded it all!!
The only thing worrying me is the level of sugars in SF shakes- Seems to be massively high.
Will worry about that later though ;)
I have kept today and i am a bit over but it reads like this
Breakfast Banana Shake
Snack Banana
Snack Apple
lunch caramel shake
snack 2 rice cakes and 4 cherry toms

So sitting about 792 cals before 3pm.
Tea is only 400 cals tonight though.
Think thats ok? Bearing in mind i will gym tonight and burn at least 400 cals
Everynight this week i have netball so that will be at least 400 each night as well.
Any advice?
xx

Last edited:
I noticed that about the slim fast shakes but my friend has lost 5 stones over the past year and looks amazing. She started at 18st 3lbs and before she got my fitness pal, she used slim fast and just calorie counted. She found the app and said it changed her way of shopping/thinking about food. Her sister has used the app alone and has lost 2 stone just by calories counting and using their recommended goals. I'm not too clued up on calories, allowances and how much you need for exercise just yet but I know if you go too low you can go into starvation mode and hit plateaus so you have to decrease the calories and increase the exercise. It sounds like you're doing an incredible amount of exercise so I'd be tempted to allow yourself a few extra calories (1200 being the lowest healthy level if that makes sense!) so you don't burn out xx

I had considered that But i think i will wait until after this weeks weigh in and then see where i am at
x

Do what feels right hun, but be sensible too xxx don't want us getting poorly trying to be healthier x

Thanks dudes!!
So today 2nd day of food diary and its pretty easy once you get in the habit although i have to say i like getting my notebook out and writing it in at the time and then typing it into MFP later int he evening so i can see it!
Today banana shake for brekkie
Apple at 1130
Caramel banana shake at lunch at 1pm
2pm 2 rice cakes with 1 extra low fat triangle cheese and 8 pickled onions!
330 apple
430 snackajacks (have netball and tea wont be until late!)
So all good today drunk my usual 8 pints of water and brain on shut down mode as coming to the end of the day!!
Went to charity shop at lunch and bought a bright red necklace for my outfit on friday and it was a pound!!!
Excited for playing tonight as have had a few weeks off with a broken finger!
Hope you are all well and I am really glad that this forum is a bit busier now, i do like to hear everyones news!

xx

A necklace for £1? That is bargainous :) x how did you get on at netball and well done for sticking to plan xx I keep looking on the MFP success stories pictured to keep me motivated, there are some fab stories on there with big losses.mit scares me a little though when I see young girls in their underwear, striving to hit size zero. The mummy in me comes out and I want them to out shorts and a workout vest on at least :D then for them to look at their bodies and see that they're beautiful as they are! X

Netbaal was great had a good hour run around and sweated it off! Also really chuffed as everyone noticed i had lost weight so it boosted my confidence!!!
Yeah i like seeing the big success stories but it freaks me out to see the mini minis!! they are so skinny to begin with and then post pics on there in their undies I know what yiouy mean!

Good day today
Shake for brekkie plum at 1030 shake for lunch and then apple mid afternoon.
Got rice cakes and also brought my tea a wee carbonara pot thing as straight to more netball tonight!!
Had a couple of mini oatcakes when i got in alst night and they were fine!! only like 20 cals per one as well!!
xx

Back