Quacking away at my weight!!

I feel so lazy compared to you and your gym and netball :D wow, that is such a confidence boost when people start to notice. Does it help keep you motivated? I used to find that if people said I looked good/lost weight, I'd have a bag of chips lol :D as if because they said they could see I'd lost weight, it was ok to have them! My mind is crazy at times he he! I haven't had anything yet and I'm starving now! Just been too busy to think about it and still got loads to do! But we're having spam Bol for tea so know I'll make it up and more in calories :D I need to find an alternative chic pud to the weight watchers brownies. I'm finding them yucky texture wise and feel like I'm wasting 167 calories just because my head thinks I need chocolate! Good luck for the rest of today and have fun at netball. We have the eldest's sports day this afternoon then a full evening of cakey making is ahead of me! Xx

It really did boost my confidence !
I get that feeling to- Oh i have played 3 hours of netball I could reqward myelf with Chips!!
My mind is also bananas!!!
My treat is mini twister icelollys or i really like the SF choc caramel- tastes like a mars bar!
Luckily fruit seems to quench my sweet cravings! It is pastry and bread i am missing :(
I just nipped out at lunch to get my prescription and came back and the directors are in the board room so i cant get to the fridge for my milk or my shaker!
hoping they will be out in an hour max as i am fecking starving!
x

Oh my! I've just read that and thought......are we long lost sisters?! In our freezer are a pack of mini twister lollies and Our sweetie cupboard has a days supply of the SF caramel bars because they remind me of chewier mars bars :D they're curbing my want to binge on a big bag of minstrels!

I missed having a juicy steak last night :/ I right fancy a sirloin with chips, peas, onion rings and peppercorn sauce, but we're having slag Bol! A bit naughty but I feel like I need something substantial because the past two nights I've gone to bed hungry and am feeling a little lethargic! Hopefully the carbs will give me a boost!

Hope you've managed to get to the fridge and not chewed on your desk :p

Haha! We are one :) my boss has agreed to let me get a mini fridge for my office so it's being delivered tomorrow! Eventually got my shake at 2 and very nearly chewed my own arm off! Xx

Ha ha! I just read my post back and put 'slag Bol' instead of spag Bol! Ooooops :D now that wouldn't have been a good look in the office and hurrah for mini fridge! Little things like that help tremendously! I called into my mums after the school run and told her I'd lost 7lbs in my first weigh in and didn't get much of a response :( she then told me how one of her friends had lost 3st but hit a plateau! As lovely as it is that her friend's lost weight, just wanted a "well done, keep it up" from mum, but I think she doesn't believe I can do it :(

I did laugh at your Slag bol and thought oooeeerr!!
Hope it was tasty!
I hate it when people try and "one up" your weight loss! Just say yay you and move on I dont want ot hear about everyone else who you know!! lol I love hearing it on the forum but not from others when i am trying to boast in real life!!!
Today i had a banana shake for brekkie and then had five bean chilli for lunch as was out for a leavers do- Glass of water , chilli no rice or sourcream or cheese!! how proud was I and the boys all had burgers!
We won our netball tournie last night which was awesome and i am umpiring tonight for a division one play off so thats another good run around!
Its then our big awards do tomorrow night! cant wait as i have been nominted for volunteer and umpire of the year!! Also will have our trophy from last night as well.
I am the presenter as I am chair of the district so excited for seeing what this year is like!
xx

Hope you enjoyed your awards night hun sounds like it would have been a great night xx

Oh it's tonight!! Last night wa umpiring for an hour!
Can't wait for tonight! Although spray tan was cancelled this morning as the machine broke! So it's a home instant job for this afternoon!
Shake this morning and then just having 2 rice cakes with a small tin of tuna with my lunch shake and its lovely!!
Tonight there is te meal but its served and played so I will have something that's low cal!
Can't wait to dance!!!

Swit swooooo have a fab night hun, it sounds like you'll have heaps of fun xx

Amazing!!!! My night was fantastic and I won vilunteer of the year so was very chuffed. I stayed on water all night and had a small portion of steak pie for dinner however left the pastry and had no potatoes! So proud! Girls I have known for years but who have not seen for a while all asking about how I look so -amazing and even got some photos I feel like I look amazing!! (Or at least human!!!)
So today had been ace had 2 shakes and sushi for tea and had a wee mini twister for a treat! Gardened from midday until four and then picked my niece up for a sleep over! She is nine and loves sushi so we had that fr tea!
Now both cuddled up on sofa watching tv!! Xx

Aww glad you had a good time babe and well done for being good at dinner time :), you get 2 gold stars for effort xxxx

4 lbs off this week!!! Delighted!!!! X

Hey all!

So 4lbs yesterday and then a BBQ!! I was good I had a burger in a brown roll and one sausage and then a big plate of salad! Quite chuffed!
Today I had a shake in the morning and then salad as a snack was only lettuce and cherry toms!!
Then didn't have my second shake so having sushi and salad for tea after y meeting. All good this weekend although I went round the shops today and was sooooo tempted by chocolate and sweets but I resisted!
Had a banana instead !
Xx

Woohoo well done on the 4lb loss and sounds like you've had a fab bank holiday weekend! I could've murdered a BBQ on Sunday but had a prawn salad and jacket spud instead! Pinched some of the kinds tangtastics though ;) you're doing brilliantly resisting to temptation, well done xx

Thanks matey.
i am really annoyed i cant change my ticker on here!!
I want it to show my 4 lbs!!
Have emailed the techies!
So back to work today and its all good- Sun is shining and i am only in today and tomorrow then off Thurs and Fri for Netballs tuff!!
Had my shake this morning and just had a yummy pink lady apple
One of the guys at work rocked up this morning with sf shakes !! he has been motivated by what i have been doing so is joining me to lose a bit that he needs to!
he is quite a big guy but also doesnt seem to have any will power so we wills ee how he gets on. Gave me a boost that someone else might be helped by me!!
Showing off my photo of the ball on friday and the boys were suitabley impressed!
Have a nice day everyone
xx

Happy days! Run around at netball for an hour and a bit including umpiring! Feel great but hungry now so ging for some oatcakes I think if I can move as hurt my back as well!
Gym tomorrow and then running around at a netball event for four days from Thursday so fingers crossed for a good one on Sunday just need to be organised for snacks and things over the weekend and will be all set xx

Well done on your losses so far. I don't do much exercise only walking the dogs a couple of times a day. I admire anyone who exercises for fun lol.

I love my netball!! I also love the gym and walking i just loved food more for a long time!!!
Today has been a better day after last night all I wanted to do was eat after netball! Oatcakes with peanut butter were my treat!!
Shake for brekkie apple at mid monring Shake at lunch 2 slies of ham and discovered a new low cal snack!! Asda mini chicken skewers with sweet chil sauce! 5 of them in a pack for 74 cals -YUM!!!!!!!
Not sure what tea is tonight probably sweet chili chicken noodles (do you sense a theme!!)
Still cant update my tickers :(
Bought some meal bars for the next 4 days as likely to be out from 8am until 8pm and not going to be able to make shakes at lunch or have healthy stuff so dont want to be caught short and eat rubbish!
Plan is to take a tupperware of fruit with me as well so if i need to snack I have it to hand!
Shake in the morning before i go and Meal bar mid afternoon.
Will see how I get on.
X

A good day yesterday as was out all day from 8 til8 running around at a netball tournament! Not laying but organising!
Took my snacks with me had my shake as I drive there and then had a meal bar at lunch and had a nice tea wherln I got home.
Resisted biscuits and sweeties left out for us!
Doing the same today and all weekend so hoping for a good one on Sunday! Away in the shower after a lovely long lie and then got to get going as need to walk dog before I head down there for eleven x

Back