quark??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by rainyncadiebell, 24 August 2009 Social URL.

1. rainyncadiebell

rainyncadiebell Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi girls im new on here, my names lorraine, im 34 with 3 children and im trying to lose 2stone, ive done sw before and lost a stone before giving up so i start back at the club next thursday, gotta get my head round it all again but im sure i will, one thing i wanna ask you is quark was in alot of recipes, what is it? im guessing its soft cheese but what does it taste like? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nattynoo22

nattynoo22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    depends what you use it for hun it can taste like alot of things on its own it taste a bit like natural yog i think, a bit tangy in the mouth, i use it for puddings so add sweetner to it and usually a choco options sachets...yummy! but couldnt eat it on its own without a flavour thrown in. its only like 55p a carton so worth a try xx :)

4. rainyncadiebell

rainyncadiebell Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for that, im going shopping today so will pick some up x

5. furrystomper

furrystomper BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Its also great mixed with garlic and mixed hebs and stuffed into chicken or spread onto ryvita etc. :)

6. slimlinetonic

slimlinetonic Full Member

i use quark in sin free quiche and i love it as the cottage cheese is not as nice in this recipe.

7. chocoina

chocoina Full Member

Hi,
    We use quark alot in Germany. You can use it with jacket potatoes, just mix it with onions, dill, chives, squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Enjoy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.