• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

quark??

S: 11st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st8lb(5%)
hi girls im new on here, my names lorraine, im 34 with 3 children and im trying to lose 2stone, ive done sw before and lost a stone before giving up so i start back at the club next thursday, gotta get my head round it all again but im sure i will, one thing i wanna ask you is quark was in alot of recipes, what is it? im guessing its soft cheese but what does it taste like? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st8lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.89%)
depends what you use it for hun it can taste like alot of things on its own it taste a bit like natural yog i think, a bit tangy in the mouth, i use it for puddings so add sweetner to it and usually a choco options sachets...yummy! but couldnt eat it on its own without a flavour thrown in. its only like 55p a carton so worth a try xx :)

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
S: 16st12lb C: 16st5lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 44.7 Loss: 0st7lb(2.97%)
Its also great mixed with garlic and mixed hebs and stuffed into chicken or spread onto ryvita etc. :)

Hi,
We use quark alot in Germany. You can use it with jacket potatoes, just mix it with onions, dill, chives, squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Enjoy