quark??

rainyncadiebell

hi girls im new on here, my names lorraine, im 34 with 3 children and im trying to lose 2stone, ive done sw before and lost a stone before giving up so i start back at the club next thursday, gotta get my head round it all again but im sure i will, one thing i wanna ask you is quark was in alot of recipes, what is it? im guessing its soft cheese but what does it taste like? x

depends what you use it for hun it can taste like alot of things on its own it taste a bit like natural yog i think, a bit tangy in the mouth, i use it for puddings so add sweetner to it and usually a choco options sachets...yummy! but couldnt eat it on its own without a flavour thrown in. its only like 55p a carton so worth a try xx :)

Its also great mixed with garlic and mixed hebs and stuffed into chicken or spread onto ryvita etc. :)

i use quark in sin free quiche and i love it as the cottage cheese is not as nice in this recipe.

Hi,
We use quark alot in Germany. You can use it with jacket potatoes, just mix it with onions, dill, chives, squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Enjoy

Back