Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

I am happy to give it a go as I know I'll have more chance of staying on track if I need to be keeping track of things for everyone every week! I didn't think having a chart would help me but having one in Kay's challenge has been a useful visual tool for motivation :)

That's really kind of you - good luck with it! Let's hope 2015 is THE year for everyone on the challengexx

Hi Kay - Week 3 - sts for me - thx for all your hard work on this challenge Kay xxx

Wiged in Thursday this week as have gone home now - is W3 the final weigh in of the challenge?

W3 - 5lb off... usually would be thrilled but I feel like I'm just mucking about losing and gaining the same few pounds! I think my gain last week was so big because I had two alcohol heavy night out, but I think that weight dropped right off so I guess it all evens itself out.

Know what you mean - but better that it comes off than not eh? xx

December week 4 - 4lb gain. Christmas dinner Thursday, drinks on Friday and TOTM. Ah well, it's xmas!

Well done to anyone losing at the minute, you must have some willpower...

Well done everyone thats losing x keep goin for those of u that gained plus its xmas too hehe xx

Well done to everyone - hope to see you all here in 2015 - here's to a very :xmassign: to you all and a :new_year:let's hope it's the year we all get to target!! :109:

Well done to everyone - hope to see you all here in 2015 - here's to a very :xmassign: to you all and a :new_year:let's hope it's the year we all get to target!! :109:

Well said :)

Hi Blue cow shall we start to put our names down for the next challenge or will you let us know x

What do you guys think will be easiest? Shall I start a new thread and people can start putting their names down in there? Might get a bit confusing if people are all putting their names down in here... Unless people want to keep the same thread? Can do it in here if you want just let me know. x

What do you guys think will be easiest? Shall I start a new thread and people can start putting their names down in there? Might get a bit confusing if people are all putting their names down in here... Unless people want to keep the same thread? Can do it in here if you want just let me know. x

Personally I'd think a new thread would be better, less for Kay to trawl through to finish up this years challenge. Thanks for volunteering for next quarter, these challenges are great for keeping us on our toes and I'm sure lots of us will be itching to get losing again next year.
I'll be signing up, for sure :)

Me personally will get confused lol so another thread would be better for me :D

Yes I think you're right a new thread to sign up to would be simpler! Thanks again for offering to do it!!xx

Well just been on SW website to update my diary and theys a new planner for extra easy and its so much better :D Even as a journal to say how you felt about the day :D
Anyway here is todays food....

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal slices 400g bread (hexb) with 1 tsp marg (1 syn) and 40g reduced fat cheese (hexa)

Lunch - Portion of strawberry & vanilla swiss roll & a cuppa (6 syns)

Tea - Spicy slow cooked pork with rice (all free)

Really pleased with todays food as stayed within my personal 5-10 syns :D My throat still hurts to point I cant talk hardly :9

oops that last post was meant for my diary lol

oops that last post was meant for my diary lol

Hee-hee - glad I'm not the only one that finds myself getting mixed up with the threads here!! (BTW fab day - hope your throat improves v soon!)

3lb off for me tonight!! Got my 2st award aswell so a brilliant Christmas present! :D

3lb off for me tonight!! Got my 2st award aswell so a brilliant Christmas present! :D

Well done that's a brilliant loss esp at this time of year!!xx

Back