Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Ah you will and Sts is brilliant at this time of the year, well done

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Will there be one of these challenges from January?

argh sorry no update, had a lot going on.. gained 2.5lb week 1 then just lost 5lb this week x

Edit. Not sure if I updated last 2 weeks of Nov. I missed 3ed week. Gained 7 last week of Nov :'(

Last edited:
3lb off for me. Thanks Kay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Dec week 3 - 0.5lb loss lol got my club 10 though so very pleased hehe

December week 3 - STS .... annoyed that I havent hit target :( hopefully will try be good next week and lose my final 3lb! At my hubby work xmas party this weekend tho so lots of food and booze so I dount any loss...perhaps a gain lol booo

December week 3 - STS .... annoyed that I havent hit target :( hopefully will try be good next week and lose my final 3lb! At my hubby work xmas party this weekend tho so lots of food and booze so I dount any loss...perhaps a gain lol booo

Lol u only 3lbs away from target so i wouldnt worry too much

UPDATE - TUES 16/12/14 :D

FINAL RESULTS FOR THIS CHALLENGE 2015 !! / AND THE NEW CHALLENGE .

I will be tallying up all the results for this challenge in week 1 of January, just to give everyone some time after the holiday period to report any losses. I hope someone out there will consider doing a quarterly challenge for JAN/FEB/MAR, they really do help everyone stay motivated :). Do post on here if you wish to do so.

Hope you all have a fab week ahead, I will be back on Sunday to update week 3 ;) .

Kay xx

You can count me in from January Kay xx

Back