Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Kay003 UPDATE - TUES 16/12/14 :D

FINAL RESULTS FOR THIS CHALLENGE 2015 !! / AND THE NEW CHALLENGE .

I will be tallying up all the results for this challenge in week 1 of January, just to give everyone some time after the holiday period to report any losses. I hope someone out there will consider doing a quarterly challenge for JAN/FEB/MAR, they really do help everyone stay motivated :). Do post on here if you wish to do so.

Hope you all have a fab week ahead, I will be back on Sunday to update week 3 ;) .

Kay xx

Count me in for next quarter :D

Wiged in Thursday this week as have gone home now - is W3 the final weigh in of the challenge?

W3 - 5lb off... usually would be thrilled but I feel like I'm just mucking about losing and gaining the same few pounds! I think my gain last week was so big because I had two alcohol heavy night out, but I think that weight dropped right off so I guess it all evens itself out.

Week 3 - 1.5 lbs on for me this week please Kay...
Thanks so much for all the work gone into keeping this challenge going :thankyou:
Hope everyone has a good week and enjoys their Christmas xxx:109:

You can count me in from January Kay xx

Count me in for next quarter :D

Woopsy :p I think my earlier post may have caused some confusion...

What I was suggesting was, if anyone would like to start a similar quarterly challenge in Jan ? Unfortunately I will not be able to continue with them next year. You can all still have one, it doesn't have to be a speadsheet, you can copy paste and list the names and update your losses that way. Quarterly challenges are a great way of keeping on track for the year. If someone wants to come forward to do what I have been doing for the group, that would be great :):).

I will be back on Sunday to update week 3. The final results for this challenge will be posted in the 1st week of Jan. I hope you all have a lovely weekend ;).

Kay xx

Thanks kay xx been a great iniatitive :)

Well done :D

Stay the same for me Kay! Can I please have the next 2 weeks off as holiday as I'm totally in Xmas mode now & looking to stray afresh in 2015. Thanks & well done to everyone doing the challenge x

If people still want a chart next year I would be up for doing it, I can't promise that it would look as pretty as Kay's but I am happy to try. :)

That would be fabulous - I was going to offer but have very minimal spreadsheet skills so was dubious I could do justice to any challenge! Would be very happy to help out in any way I could :D

I am happy to give it a go as I know I'll have more chance of staying on track if I need to be keeping track of things for everyone every week! I didn't think having a chart would help me but having one in Kay's challenge has been a useful visual tool for motivation :)

December week 4 - 2lb gain

Know exactly where it's from (Christmas night out) so not beating myself up or letting it ruin all my hard work up to now.
Happy holidays everyone!

Back