QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Prime candidate for a bit of overpowering then :rolleyes:

Just engage him in some sexy talk about square roots and prime numbers and you can't lose! :8855:

LOL!! I have to say, this post made my day! :D xxx

I live with my son too Spanx, but not for much longer cos he'll be off to Uni soon :D

I don't mind spiders, so I'm ok there.

Bins are a different matter though :( Bane of my life they are! I'm up way before they come, but I still forget! Infact I can regularly be seen at 6am dragging the bin out of the gate with hair like a zulu, yesterdays mascara all down my cheeks and my pj's round my knees! :8855::8855:

I turn my back for 5 minutes and you all get fruity! NEVER trust a man passionate about math. It's just not natural.

My hubby is doing psych degree and is a number luvva. It is worse lol

If he is yummy then go for it. Yummy overrides geeky.

I'm a science teacher - so geeky is my middle name, lol! ;) Nah, I don't want to embarrassmyself. As I said, he's about 1/3 my size, shorter than me, and a good mate (I'm also teaching some maths from next year, so he'll be one of my bosses!) so I don't want to make an idiot of myself :) Maybe if I was about 10 stone I would :) xx

Go for it Siany!!!

you'd never embarrass yourself and he'd be ruddy lucky to have you! xxx

You know what they say about mathmaticians, theycan do it in mutliples!!

It's always nice to have a bit of a crush though isn't it?! Sometimes nicer to enjoy the crush than to have something actually come of it! (Or is that just my excuse for not putting myself out there?!)

Back