QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Capricorn, thank you hun. that is just what i needed to hear. I just cant get away from a niggling feeling that im being played. I mean, i feel like its emotional blackmail saying its for nappies. Which just is not fair.

Seriously, if anyone i knew was in trouble, i would help in any way possible, and i have done, but this woman is over 40, and i think 3 kids down, you really should have learnt how to budget for nappies. I know debt is a massive problem in this country, gosh, we have all had hard times, i most definitely have had to struggle at times for everything me and lovely oh have got, but you get on your feet dont you eventually. So its not that i dont understand she could be in debt, its the fact that she has lied to each of us about what the money was for and keeps lying about when we are getting it back! Its hard though to say no. But i have. thanks chick xx

:gen147:I need help or the very least a kick up the bum! I knew Wednesday was gonna be tricky as i went to chiquitos and a movie, thought i could be good, i reeeeally wasn't. Then yesterday i had sweets and a chinese:break_diet: I'm home today and had my weetabix this morning and just made a quiche. I'm going to try and stick to about 5 syns until weigh day to repair some damage, i just need to get more organised but things aren't easy at home atm and its the last thing on my mind.
Ok i'll stop whinging now, hope everyone has a lovely weekend. xxxx

hi ladies

Okay, Alia, dont worry about that tiny half a pound (as my sis would say, you can poo half a pound!) so that will be off in no time. You are doing so well hun, enjoy the fresh veggies. I love my fresh veg, and its gotta be doing us some good healthwise hasnt it! Anything we can help with as to why you have been feeling low, hope everything is ok for you hun.

Chocolate button, draw a line under it chick. Its not that bad, we have all done it, so dont beat yourself up. The main thing is that your back on plan today. I would suggest you forget about the last few days, i know that if i think about where i have gone wrong, i really lose my motivation to move forward! so wipe it out, and today is a fresh day.

Im sorry to hear things arent good at home hun. its the worst thing and i can completely understand why diet is the last thing on your mind. Life happens and things get in the way. you are human and your trying hun, your doing the best you can so give yourself a pat on the back xxx

Last edited:
:D:D:DMmm, after not feeling hungry all morning, just had lunch of jacky spud with beans and cheese and made some syn free pancakes with bananna mixed in the batter. I LOVE them. xx

Attachments

• Syn Free Pancake.jpg
    Syn Free Pancake.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 26
Afternoon ladies! It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday! :D Woo!

Louise - I have to agree with Capricorn - maybe offer to pick up some nappies for her? At least then you'd know whether she really needs them, or is likely to be spending the £30 on a night out! :eek: My mam was always trying to drill into us the phrase "neither a borrower nor a lender be". Didn't quite work, oops!

Alia - try not to worry about the 0.5lb gain! You'll shift that in no time :)

Chocolate button - don't beat yourself up over your little blip. We all do it, and maybe it does us some good once in a while. Helps to focus the mind :) Sorry to hear things aren't good at home. Hope everything improves for you soon hun :hug:

Capricorn - glad to hear you're hubby's back where he belongs. Just think of all that body magic you could be getting up to tonight ;) :giggle:

Sorry for anybody I've missed out - hope you've all had a fabulous day! :D

As for me...well, I gained 2lb this week :( It's not as bad as I thought though, as I was predicting a 4lb gain considering I was putting on half a pound a day earlier in the week! I'm going to blame it on * week, and try my best to shift the weight next week.

Sian xxx

Hi Sian,

Thanks for the advice, your both right of course. Felt guilty for a bit saying no, but i think id be a mug if i kept lending out! Its just so odd for me, my best friends of like 15 years, have never asked to borrow money, and nor have i ever asked them. I just wouldnt!

You will have that tiny 2lbs off in no time hun. sounds like water retention, best way to beat it is to drink lots of water. Bet youll have a really great loss next week, it always happens to me around * week! pinkies crossed!

Oooh yes capricorn, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and gives you a whole loads of body magicalness when no longer absent! tee hee! have a greaaaat night!!!
xx

Evening ladies (although in some cases that might come under the trades descriptions act :p) -only kidding you lovely lot:D
Well I am a seriously sweaty heap -I have just done 2hr 1 min (that 1min is very important :D) of "body magic -but not the kind you were thinking of..my EA sports interactive pacage arrived home with hubby -oooohhh its good (although I have to email them as my resistance band is missing :mad:).... there is even "proper" step on the "more workouts" game :bliss:..and so I have just been sparring and allsorts,,, jeese Im sweltered! Once I have given it a good going through I will report back if I think its worth having ;)
Hubby got back about 4pm :D-although with how hot it is here the idea of "that kind" of body magic isn't that appealing :eek: -"it would be like being 2 pieces of velcro" :rotflmao:..
Well I am under on my syns and my A+Bs so far today -it has been far to hot to eat much -so I will double check what I have had and see what I need to use..

Losc- I have no problem lending folks money or borrowing if stuck (only ever off my lovely mum though:p) but the rule is that you give it back by the date you say or earlier -even if it leaves you short... you just do!!
Its quite funny because before I met hubby he had more disposable income and I was always in overdraft :eek: -since we got married I have never gone overdrawn and hubby has a lot less to throw away :giggle:-can't imagine how that happened :whistle:

To those who have had little blips -Im sure you will whip it off in no time ;) -this blasted weather really messes things up doesn't it!!!
Well thats me about done for now..have a great night all and pinkies crossed to those weighing in tomorrow ;)

I agree totally capricorn. Were not ladies ha ha ha!!!

Totally with you hun, I only ever borrow of my mum too! occasionally i let my older sister have a turn!!! I think my uni pal prob doesnt value our little crews friendship as much as we thought. One of the other girls made the same point about she could offer to pay back a fiver a week! it wont happen though. Thats how i know its not right to lend her anymore. Besides, its my lovely hubbies money as i am a student!!! Love how your now never overdrawn and how your hubs has less to waste!!! Cracker!

Is the EA active got a proper step workout, i adore step? havent seen the ea active before, il have to google that and have a nosey!

WI tomorrow, Eek, hope i have lost something after my sts!

have a great evening all!

There are worse things than velcro ha ha ha!

xx

:8855: Pssst - Spanx is the one to watch out for! ;) With a username like that methinks it says it all! :D

Sian... you have a point there hun, Spanx is rather a... shall we say different user name.:rolleyes:

You cheeky mares!!!! I'll have you know that I am a pillar of the community AND butter wouldn't melt in my mouth! (mmmm, did someone say butter?! :D)

Evening all! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the lovely weather. Going to be even hotter tomorrow apparently! (Sorry to anyone in Scotland/ N Ireland who's having rain...)

Well, I had one of those days yesterday where I ended up over-synning. Had another buffet at lunch and thought I was doing really well only having 2 egg sarnie quarters, about 6 doritos and a banana! Unfortunately, a friend who is having a bit of a hard time popped round in the evening and we ended up opening a bottle of wine and a box of maltesers.... oops! Still, I think I kept under 20 syns for the day, so not too bad (friend was far more in need of wine than I was!)

Still feel really bloated today and so I'm dreading my WI tomorrow. The hot weather doesn't help either does it, my fingers and ankles swell in the heat, so I'm obviously retaining water... *sigh*

Louise, I agree with what everyone else has said about your friend - you've got to say no! Had a similar situation a few years ago, where one of a friend's friends came on her hen weekend to Dubrovnik (3 nights, 5 star hotel) and then announced on the last morning that she couldn't pay her hotel bill. Friend paid the bill and never saw the money again. Needless to say, the borrower didn't turn up to the wedding either...!

Well done Capricorn on your dedication - I'm sure I'd have been wanting to try a different kind of exercise than the Wii....! (oops, there I go again!)

Sian - sorry to hear you had a gain, but don't let it get you down! *week and this hot weather together probably to blame! Let's hope you get it all back off and more next week!

Ooh, isn't tonight Bev's 'date night' - wonder how she's getting on! :p

Have a good evening everyone x

Evening ladies and ladettes (yours truly is included in that naturally! ;))

Well I'm back from my meal out...no hanky panky for me with the cute maths teacher, but he did give me a lift there and back, and I've got his number, so it's a step in the right direction ;) I think I'm going to count about 40 syns for today just to be safe. There was quite a lot of cheese, but I hadn't had my HexA, so I think that should cover it :)

Capricorn - I know what I'd rather be doing for 2 hours and 1 minute ;) Or should I say WHO I'd rather be doing :8855: :giggle: :eek: Good on you for doing all that exercise though hun!

Spanx - it's also raining in Wales hun :) I had a giggle at your indignation over our posts...methinks the lady doth protest too much ;)

Louise - fingers crossed for a good loss hun! :D

Sain xxx

Mmmm yes... protesting just smacks of guilt! Its always best to just come straight out and put your hands up ( thats if its only a bit of larking about and not a booze store raid) If its the latter, keep your gob shut and pay the landlady to say you were home all night!:8855::8855:

p.s... Bev was out for the day and night! I txt her this morning telling her to go easy!

She txt back and said no body magic if she takes it easy. Didn't understand the txt but I'm sure spanx can decipher it for us! :8855:

muahahaha you ladies wude!!!

Bev, i hope your having a fabuloooos time! Looks like she bats for the other team patsy! she was leading you to a false sense of security giving you all of those compliments!!! xx

Yup... good job I knows she is always taking the mick. She is one funny lady, really good company. Hope she hasn't had a bath in the vodka! Or this page will be blue tomorrow never mind wude.

As Faithy would say (woody doodie) Thats when her nappy comes off!

Spanx - it's also raining in Wales hun :) I had a giggle at your indignation over our posts...methinks the lady doth protest too much ;)

Mmmm yes... protesting just smacks of guilt! Its always best to just come straight out and put your hands up ( thats if its only a bit of larking about and not a booze store raid) If its the latter, keep your gob shut and pay the landlady to say you were home all night!:8855::8855:

Darn it - well and truly rumbled!!! :D

Sian - sounds promising! Next time you see him, tell him you need some one-on-one tutoring in multiplication!!!!!

Patsy - Bev was probably referring to the fact that she had to run for the bus, otherwise, if she took it easy, she would miss it and be late for her date! Can't imagine what else she might have meant..:p

Morning all, just popping on to say that the scales were kind to me today and I registered a 3pm loss this week - was EE all week too, though I did go for a walk a couple of days at lunchtime so maybe that contributed to the good result. Helen x

:eek: Right, you bunch of loosers! *opens another window to keep track* I thought my likkle ears were burning :eek: :8855:

I'll tackle you lot in the order that you posted, so this will be a long one due to having missed so much :D

Louise - I totally agree with what everyone has said regarding your 'borrowing friend' - tis time to say no! I know youo already have done, so well done on taking a stand. Also agree with the folks that advice offering to pick her a pack of nappies up.......would be interesting to hear what her reaction would be, as that will speak volumes. And good luck with your WI today xxx

You cheeky mares!!!! I'll have you know that I am a pillar of the community AND butter wouldn't melt in my mouth! (mmmm, did someone say butter?! :D)

Which community would that be then Spanx? :D:8855:

Well I'm back from my meal out...no hanky panky for me with the cute maths teacher, but he did give me a lift there and back, and I've got his number, so it's a step in the right direction ;)

Mmmmm not even a spot of 'back seat' action? lol Now you've got his number (oooo what a quick worker you are! lol) you can get to work on him :eek: lol Keep us posted and remember, there's no such thing a TMI :D:8855:

Capricorn - I know what I'd rather be doing for 2 hours and 1 minute ;) Or should I say WHO I'd rather be doing :8855: :giggle: :eek: Good on you for doing all that exercise though hun!

Now now Sian, tis far too early for a delicate lady like me to be having those kinds of images in my sensitive head. tut tut! I could just about manage the '1 minute' though - twas far too hot for any more activity......of any sort :cool: *some folks seem to have minds like sewers* lol

p.s... Bev was out for the day and night! I txt her this morning telling her to go easy!

She txt back and said no body magic if she takes it easy. Didn't understand the txt but I'm sure spanx can decipher it for us! :8855:

:busted: And if she can't, you can eh? lol I was of course referring to the amount of walking etc I may have been doing whilst I was out........I thought that's what you meant too :angel09: :8855:

Yup... good job I knows she is always taking the mick. She is one funny lady, really good company.

Taking the mick comes so naturally to me, infact I think I'm incapable of doing owt different :eek: lol

Hope she hasn't had a bath in the vodka! Or this page will be blue tomorrow never mind wude.

:sign0007::busted: I think I went for a swim :eek: I couldn't see straight enough to paint the page blue when I got in. OMG I drank loads :eek: And don't get me started on food! Clue - part of the day involved sitting on the sea wall eating........summat from a chippy :whistle:

Patsy - Bev was probably referring to the fact that she had to run for the bus, otherwise, if she took it easy, she would miss it and be late for her date! Can't imagine what else she might have meant..:p

Quite right Spanx, although I would like to point out that I haven't been on a bus since 1977, much less ran for one! :8855: Are they still red? LOL

Never mind the slight gain Sian, no doubt I shall be joining you this week.......bit of company for you eh? lol We shall both kick some butt next week though. I really don't think the hot weather and *weeks do us any favours though.

I'm back on track today........well until 7pm :( I'm having a bunch of friends round for a BBQ tonight :eek: The food will be yummy and free (cos I is making it :D - I shall of course be deploying a man in a apron to cook it! lol) but the booze will be an entirely different matter :p lol Well I'm still on holiday! lol Twill be fruit and water until Tuesday WI. I reckons I'm looking at a couple of pounds ON :eek: :8855:

It's a shame really, because this is my first ever 'mini blow out' since I started. Different attitude now though - before I would have probs stayed off track and put it all back on. This time, I'm taking control and getting straight back on the waggon. Twill be fine next week once I'm back at work :D

Good luck to any Saturday weighers xxx Well done those who have lost this week. And for those who may not have.........tomorrow is another day. We can all do this! :D

Well done on the loss Helen :clap:...way to go :D
I see the "dirty gerties" have been out to play on here again :p ..... Nice to see everyone so chatty:clap:
Hope all the liasons went well ;)

Well on top of yesterdays 2hr 1min wii -I stuck another 40 mins;) and we have just got back from a walk around the golf course(we were up at 5am) god it is scorching out there already and its not at its hotest yet :eek:. Anyway I have clocked up 11,650 steps thus far :D(not sure I will add many more today) ...we stopped off at the naafi on the way back and got a couple of magazines -so later I will be soaking in a nice cool bath :bliss:

Haven't thought about lunch (too hot) -but we are having piri piri chicken kebabs with salad and steamed potatoes for dinner -nomnomnom :D
Well, pinkies crossed for anyone else weighing in today :D
Im off to sit in front of the fan and chill out
Have a superb day everyone

Pinksparkly - well done on loosing 3pm! :8855: Sorry, but I nearly fell off my chair when I read that! LOL

It reminded me of the 12 hours I lost (due to vodka) in Spain with the girls last year! :8855:

*composes self* Well done chick, that's a fab loss! :)

Good Morning Girls!
Well done to all the loosers! The ladies who are heading for a gain,..i fear i may be joining you, had a bad week this week, i havecheated but i've pushed the plan to it's limits!
I would be ecstatic with a STS!
HOWEVER, this week has already been shoved into the back of my brain ive written a brand new and varied meal plan for next week, just cant wait to get Mondays WI out the way and get started on my next weeks meals!

Ohhhh aren't you ladies naughty?! Hehe, it's very entertaining to read!

Not much else to rant about today...you will all be glad to hear, have a good day ladies!

xxxxx

Back