QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Afternoon ladies!

Forgive me for I have sinned...I've been absent from this thread for a long while. Will you still have me? :eek:

I've been stuck in the middle of essay-writing hell for the last 2 weeks, and have had flu for a week (my immune system has always been terrible, but I really did think that a healthy diet would improve it somewhat! :sigh:)

Congratulations to all on weight loss, shiny stickers achieved and Miss Slinky wins!! :D:D You're all doing fabulously well!

I've finally bitten the bullet and uploaded a picture of me in my Xmas party dress :eek:

dsc00543aj.jpg

I had to take the black and purple one back as it was too big :D but this is the one I actually preferred in the first place, so I'm dead chuffed! I also managed to get it for £52.50 instead of £105 as they had a sale in Debenhams! Bargain!

Hope to 'speak' to you all on a more frequent basis from now on :)

Sian xxx

Sian you look fabulous in your dress!!! & how brilliant having to take the other one back for being too big..(hope you treated yourself to something nice with the money you saved!!!!)

Sian you look fabulous in your dress!!! & how brilliant having to take the other one back for being too big..(hope you treated yourself to something nice with the money you saved!!!!)

Thank you hun! I treated myself to the rest of the outfit...shrug, shoes, tights and jewellery! Not bad going! :) xxx

Wow - Sian, you look incredible!!! :happy036::bliss::happy096:

Alan will never be able to resist!!!

Well done honey and I hope you have a fab Christmas night out! x

Good Morning Ladies!
Sian - you look lovely in your dress! and well done on the bargain - cant beat a good bargain!
Well done everyone on your losses.
Well last night was my leaving meal from work...and i wasnt that good :eek:
I had pate for my starter...and a brocolli tagliatelle with a blue cheese sauce. So i wolfed down as much as i could fit...which was only about half of my main in the end (before i would have managed all three courses...with dipping bread while you waited!!!)
BUT i suffered for it! i soent an hour awake once i got home feeling horribly sick and woke up at 6 with a banging headache AND i didnt drink a drop of alcohol so i am dead sure that it was just because my body isnt used to eating all those sorts of foods :/
has anyone else experienced this? lets just cross my fingers it doesnt affect weigh-in on monday too drastically!
xxxxx

I havent experienced the sore head but after my meal out on wednesday night I did wake up with a crampy tummy in the middle of the night.

I've had the same Corsacar - after a high fat takeaway - felt awful - stomach cramps and a headache! Makes you wonder what you used to put into your body doesn't it?!

Morning everyone, down in the dumps today as had a sneaky peek at the scales and it appears I've put on 1lb this week... thought I'd had a really good week too :sigh: Now hoping for a minor miracle before official WI tomorrow - but have girly night in planned, with lots of red wine! Still, I have a low syn (4.5 syns for the whole lot!) curry on the go in the slow cooker, so at least that won't be too bad!

I'm trying the new Schwartz slow cooker chicken curry sachet - will report back how it went! They're 3 for £2 in Morrison's at the moment and vary between 4.5 and 6 syns for the whole sachet, which serves 4 (although by the look of my curry, it could be 6!!!)

Well, slightly better than forecast result at WI, lost half a pound, but really disappointed! Thought I'd had a good week... Still, will pick myself up and soldier on!

Slow-cooker curry was very nice for a packet mix! Good consistency and (with the addition of a little hot pepper sauce!) quite a kick!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! x

Morning all, sorry haven't been around for the past couple of weeks - life is a bit manic at the moment!

Sian, you look incredible and you are doing so well on your diet. I am very jealous!!!

I am reporting a 3lb loss this week, which I am very pleased with, as I had 2 meals out this week. WW seems to be working for me very well, as I have lost 10lbs this month, which is more than my average 7lbs, so I am pleased.

I takes my total loss up to 2 stone 10lbs, so hopefully the 3 stone shiny won't evade me for much longer. Should be able to be on plan 100% next week as no trips away with work, so no excuse for not losing next week!

Hope everyone has a good week.
Helen x

Morning ladies! :wavey:

Sorry I have been a bit AWOL lately, I haven't been on plan at all and finding it really hard. So I have decided to give WW pro points a try, I lost weight succesfully with weight watchers before so think it might be worth a try!

Now to catch up!!

Sian you look gorgeous in the dress, Alan would be silly not to fall at the feet you lovely lady. If all else fails, find some mistletoe and drag him under!!

Well done for everyone still loosing steadily, it just gets harder on the run up to xmas doesn't it with all the tins of biscuits around and stuff :17729: very hard to resist temptations.

Spanx Half a pound is half a pound my love, better off than on!! Well done and just keep going and hopefully you will get the extra you wanted included in next weeks weigh in. I have been wanting to try those slow cooker sauces, but can't find them in tesco! I think the slow cooker is going to be seeing some more use now it's getting colder!

Sweetpink How is the wii going down with the family, still being used? I really want one, we are going to see if there are any good xmas packages about and maybe get one then, or maybe January sales. I would love a wii fit board, have you got one?

LoopeyLou I know you are trying weight watchers, how are you getting on with it? Any successes so far?

Capricorn I don't think you have been on yet with your weight loss so I shall be checking when you have! Although we can all put money on you loosing- you are an inspiration to us all! P.s love the dresses for the xmas do- I like the longer one, with the right accessories you will look like an amazon godess! I hope you will post us some pictures.

My xmas party is not until the 22nd December, and so far I have been in tears twice about it, because I don't want to go because I have nothing to wear. I hate wearing dresses because I have horrible calves- I hold a lot of weight on my legs. I have no nice jeans- all too small or 1 pair too big, and I own 1 pair of black trousers that fit, so I am not sure what I am going to do :( Going shopping with my sister in York at the weekend so hoping I can find something nice. Else there may be more tears! :cry:

Anyway sorry for the long post! Hope everyone else is going well and happy and healthy!

Morning all

Well done on the losses ladies :D -Im down 1.5lb this morning :happy036:

Claire - I don't think I will quite manage "amazon goddess" -just half way decent will be a start :giggle:I have calf muscles like a male Russian shot putter too :eek: -they are smaller than they were -but still BIG -thats why Im not sure about the shorter dress.. although as Im a short ars* Im hoping it will fall mid calf length on me so they look slimmer ;)
Have you had a look on

www.yoursclothing.co.uk

they have loads of stuff -im sure you can find something to make you happy.. oohh and your works do is on my Birthday :p
oohh and before you look on there -they have a sister company called "size up" that is cheaper ;) -so price up on there first

only a quick one form me..will pop back later... have a lovely day everyone..

Happy Sunday afternoon all.

well done on you loss and new shiney sweet :wee:, think it might be a while b4 i brave a camera and pick posting!
fingers crossed for you 2lb stacey
well done on your 2lb:wee: and new "do" surrey. nothing like a bit of personal attention to make you feel lifted! am in need of the hedge trimmer me self, hope i get time before the Christmas party lol!
Sian you look absolutely fantastic!!! :party0011:love the dress and it looks perfect on you! how fab are your pins!!! so jealous! :jelous:
Corsacor i had the post muchie yuck's :eatdrink023: a few weeks back after having off plan day, felt like a hangover with out the knees up the night before! so not worth it. hope you feeling better now.
well done on you loss spanx :wee: and i hope you have a lovely girly night! will pop in to Morrisons on Monday to get some of the slow cooker packets tesco don't have any!
Well done on a good week pinksparkly!:wee:
Fresh i hope WW is working for you hun :cross:, i know exactly what you mean about party clothes. mine is on the 17th an I'm hating the clothes thing! i have lots of stuff that i have not been worn for a good long time or at all that now fit but just don't feel nice in any of them! :sigh: as designated driver I'm hoping every1 else will be to tipsy to notice what i look like lol! :p

Good luck to all those already planning Christmas food, how organized are you lot! i think if I'm honest I'm not going to think about it to much. my birthday in mid December and i usually get a bottle (or 6 last year) of baileys and have to be uber controlled to not demolish :drunk: it before the 25th!
but at the moment there is a good change i might be working :pcwhack: part of the festivities which takes the worry away lol

take care all
xxx

Okay princesses I need some serious help :(
I have been picking all night, I'm desperately stressed as I have no meal plan for next week (due to a mix up with mum doing the shopping we now have very limited food in the house until one of us can attack a decent supermarket) and start my new job tomorrow, of which the hours I have no idea currently. I am do stressed I could explode and for some reason this makes me pick whenever I get someone something from the kitchen!!!
Add to this my err...usual toilet problem, not being fixed by over the counter remedies AND I just had a very emotional time looking at old photos of myself and everyone saying how fat or chunky or "huge" I looked and I just cried, before that I was willing to put some before and after pics up but now my confidence has had a major wobble :( sorry, just needed to rant :(
Still, only 24.5 lbs to go until my first real target weight *sigh*
xxxx

Righty ho Corsacar...

What food do you have in ?... I bet we can come up with some dishes from it ...
As for the toilet problem.... try squeezing some fresh lemon juice into a bit of hot water and drink it first thing in the morning (hold your nose and down it if need be) but I quite like it.. I use about 1/4 of a lemon and about an egg cup of hot water..it should help things along..
AND B*LLS to those who have made comments and upset you :mad: .... were they trying to point out how much you have lost? and ended up making you feel bad in the process? get some pics on your profile (cut your head off it it makes you feel better) I do :p
Sending you huge hugs... don't undo all your good work.. I will be lurking on here for a while if you need a chat -or if you can post your food list ...

Oh thankyou capricorn! You are such a sweetheart, the food isn't that much of a massive issue as I know my mummy will sort it tomorrow I think it just added to the stress of everything!
I don't know what my dear family were trying to do... Make me feel good I suppose but in my head, when I'm low, I don't feel any different to the fat girl in the picture, it's always been the same person and for then to all sit there and take the p*ss hurt just as much as it would have had I still looked like that.
I have to be honest and say that I am struggling the most now that I have since starting in April, it's probably having a million things to think about but that is no excuse, I chose to start this journey and I will damn well live my whole life healthier now I've started, this is a plan for the rest f my life and I know that, but getting to a reasonable target is the first hurdle and the last week or so I've wondered if that will ever be possible! My bmi is STILL overweight and Well, I'm just picking anything to moan at you about now aren't I?!
At least starting my new job will mean shift work and I'm hoping that will lead to more time to exercise because being honest, I do naff all at the moment so perhaps that would speed up my losses and make me feel better at the same time? I have a bright pink exercise bike just begging to be used again!
How are you Capricorn? Enough of my winging! You had another fantastic loss again this week, you are such a steady loser, a real inspiration! When I drag my sorry backside down the stairs I might just upload my before and "so far" piccies for your amusement!
Xxxxx

Hiya flower
Im fine thanks..... sounds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment -its bound to seem too much sometimes, but just look how far you have come :winner:.... Of course you can get to your goal -and I have no doubt that you will :woohoo:even if we tread water sometimes as long as we don't give up we will ALL get there :banana dancer:
Its amazing isn't it that people think its fine to make comments about other peoples size... even if we have lost weight -we are still THAT person they are talking about -some people just don't get it do they :rolleyes:
When you get time to fit aome exercise in I bet you will feel much better..Im back to upping the exercise again -I was starting to slack off too :eek:, but allready I feel much better ..although having those 2 functions to go to is spurring me on :p ...I won't make THAT much difference in a few weeks but every little helps :cross:
Go on put your pics on... we will be able to see how far you have come ... and heck my photos have to have the heads cut off or I would cause a melt down :p

Of corse every little helps with the exercise...or at least thats how my mind works!
The photos are on my profile now, complete with heads! eeeek! I thought if i was going to take the plunge i may as well do it all at once!
I think in the next couple of weeks i will try and have another week where i considerably up my superfrees to see if i can kickstart something, maybe team that with when i start my exercise.
May i ask what you do for your exercise sweetie? I have a wii and my cycling machine so dont really want to fork out for a gym membership as well, at least not yet!
Dont worry about your functions, you will be fine and look amazing i am sure :)
thankyou for all your kind words, its lovely to have someone who actually understands, everyone here just thinks i am being touchy because i start my new job tomorrow! grrr!
anyway, :/ take a look at the photos, i think you will agree the before is absolutely hideous but i dont have any more full length than that - tended to avoid the camera! am even taking that one to group tomorrow as they have asked for some before and after piccies to display! SCARY!!
xxxx

OH MY GOD....

You are stunning "whiiiit whooo" -If I looked like that I would plaster my face everywhere :p
You don't look like you have anything more to lose .. wow I am so gob smacked..... those pics should really be all the motivation you need ...

Back