question about mouthwash

daisydoll

Gold Member
Hi there
I am starting LL in 10 days.
I have heard that bad breath can be a side effect and am worried about this.
Can any type of mouth wash be used?
What about breath sprays - someone said some contain citric acid and can kick you out of ketosis - is this right? If so what kind is ok to use?
thanks
daisy x

mouthwash is unlimited usage i think and i believe it can be any mouthwash

i think i recall someone saying you can use gold spot or superdrug do a sugar free spray app!!!

i to am dreading the breath, my OH has already tol dme he wont be kissing me for 14 weeks :(

Gold spot is allowed on CD, so I think is ok for LL. Also the breath strips (like mini sheets of flavoured plastic :giggle: ) are ok as well.

Mouthwash is fine. You do get bad breath initially but I found that if I made sure I had my daily intake of water it wasn't nearly as bad. Just keep a pocket sized bottle in your bag and brush your teeth after your drinks or bars and you'll be just fine. I think after about week five my breath was back to normal...so long as I drank my 4 litres of water!!
Good luck with LL. You'll be great and hopefully feel as good as I do this Christmas xx

Yeah, the water definatley makes a difference. I have an awful taste in my mouth if I havent drank enough and am really concious of stunning other people into a coma when I speak!
I use any breath spray as long as it doesn't contain Citric Acid then you should be fine.

Good Luck

yuk!
I might invest in one of those tongue scrapey thingies then
thanks for that insight :)

i didnt get a PROPER kiss untillpossibly week 11 or 12 in foundation lol!! ya can smell it off u and not just ur breath i was told lol!!

mouth wash is grand!! i still use it!!

Back