Question about size?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaynie1985, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP

Hello am getting married Nov 2nd and wondering what size am gonna be? am on ss mon - fri and ss+ sat sun (tuna and chicken only) am a size 22-24 at the moment! i know everyone is different... it's just i can’t seem to see an end with this! feels like am going to be on this forever!!!! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm doing this diet till Nov too for my 45th birthday. I have found that when I lose 1 1/2 stone I drop a dress size and a bit. They reckon you can lose a stone a month on the diet so by Nov that should be about 4 stone so you could be down 3 maybe four dress sizes, but as you say, everyone is different. Good luck with your journey hon xx

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi ya

I started off at size 22 bottoms and tops 6 weeks ago, am now in 18 bottoms and 18/20 tops...just to give you an idea :) Im 2 pound away from losing 2 stone
    xx

5. Babydaisy

Babydaisy Member

Me too- I started 6 weeks ago and I am 3lbs off 2stone!!! (Yey me!!) I went from a size 22 bums to a loose 20, and can now do the zip up on my 18's!!
    Everyone is different, but it is about 1 1/2 stone - 2 stone a dress size it seems!!
    Remember too that different shops do different sizes...
    xx

6. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    i started at a size 22 and after nearly 16 weeks i am now a 14. you can do it darling but you must be determined. Good luck

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i think the best thing to do is see how you get on.....
    Do the diet for a month, see the effect on the clothes etc and work it out based on your own body hun!
    I have lost 4 stone in 10 weeks and dropped only 2 dress sizes, yet some people will lose 4 dress sizes with that amount of weight!
    Hope you lose it all for your wedding though hun

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.