Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Question about size?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaynie1985, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP

Hello am getting married Nov 2nd and wondering what size am gonna be? am on ss mon - fri and ss+ sat sun (tuna and chicken only) am a size 22-24 at the moment! i know everyone is different... it's just i can’t seem to see an end with this! feels like am going to be on this forever!!!! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm doing this diet till Nov too for my 45th birthday. I have found that when I lose 1 1/2 stone I drop a dress size and a bit. They reckon you can lose a stone a month on the diet so by Nov that should be about 4 stone so you could be down 3 maybe four dress sizes, but as you say, everyone is different. Good luck with your journey hon xx

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi ya

I started off at size 22 bottoms and tops 6 weeks ago, am now in 18 bottoms and 18/20 tops...just to give you an idea :) Im 2 pound away from losing 2 stone
    xx

5. Babydaisy

Babydaisy Member

Me too- I started 6 weeks ago and I am 3lbs off 2stone!!! (Yey me!!) I went from a size 22 bums to a loose 20, and can now do the zip up on my 18's!!
    Everyone is different, but it is about 1 1/2 stone - 2 stone a dress size it seems!!
    Remember too that different shops do different sizes...
    xx

6. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    i started at a size 22 and after nearly 16 weeks i am now a 14. you can do it darling but you must be determined. Good luck

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i think the best thing to do is see how you get on.....
    Do the diet for a month, see the effect on the clothes etc and work it out based on your own body hun!
    I have lost 4 stone in 10 weeks and dropped only 2 dress sizes, yet some people will lose 4 dress sizes with that amount of weight!
    Hope you lose it all for your wedding though hun

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.