Question about size?

jaynie1985

Hello am getting married Nov 2nd and wondering what size am gonna be? am on ss mon - fri and ss+ sat sun (tuna and chicken only) am a size 22-24 at the moment! i know everyone is different... it's just i can’t seem to see an end with this! feels like am going to be on this forever!!!! :(

I'm doing this diet till Nov too for my 45th birthday. I have found that when I lose 1 1/2 stone I drop a dress size and a bit. They reckon you can lose a stone a month on the diet so by Nov that should be about 4 stone so you could be down 3 maybe four dress sizes, but as you say, everyone is different. Good luck with your journey hon xx

Hi ya

I started off at size 22 bottoms and tops 6 weeks ago, am now in 18 bottoms and 18/20 tops...just to give you an idea :) Im 2 pound away from losing 2 stone
xx

Me too- I started 6 weeks ago and I am 3lbs off 2stone!!! (Yey me!!) I went from a size 22 bums to a loose 20, and can now do the zip up on my 18's!!
Everyone is different, but it is about 1 1/2 stone - 2 stone a dress size it seems!!
Remember too that different shops do different sizes...
xx

i started at a size 22 and after nearly 16 weeks i am now a 14. you can do it darling but you must be determined. Good luck

i think the best thing to do is see how you get on.....
Do the diet for a month, see the effect on the clothes etc and work it out based on your own body hun!
I have lost 4 stone in 10 weeks and dropped only 2 dress sizes, yet some people will lose 4 dress sizes with that amount of weight!
Hope you lose it all for your wedding though hun

xxx

Back