Question about SS+

Slimbride2009

Okay so for sole source plus it says to have all three packs and then a 200kcal meal. Are the 200kcal meals the list of proteins? I.e. what's listed below?
  • Three Cambridge meals +
  • 175g portion of poultry meat (without skin or fat)
  • 275g portion of white fish
  • 275g quorn or tofu
  • 325g reduced fat cottage cheese
  • 250g plain cottage cheese
  • 3tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw)
  • 340ml skimmed milk
Also I'm assuming you pick one from the list and not eat all of them? :D

Hi, you can have one source of protein but also the veg, I have quorn and mushrooms most nights.

Yes that's right, one protein and green veg. But was under the impression it's 2tbsp veg plus the weights you have for the proteins are too much, did you get them from the 810 thread? They are less for the SS+ option and the milk if you're having that with four sachets is only 200ml. x

Yes that's right, one protein and green veg. But was under the impression it's 2tbsp veg plus the weights you have for the proteins are too much, did you get them from the 810 thread? They are less for the SS+ option and the milk if you're having that with four sachets is only 200ml. x

I agree with Claire... It's:

EITHER
4 x CD "meals"
+ 200ml SKIMMED milk

OR
3 x CD "meals"
+
2 x tbsp
asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, courgettes, cucmber, lettuce (all kinds) or spinach
+
120g chicken or turkey breast without skin,
or
190g cod, haddock or other white fish,
or
250g steamed tofu,
or
200g quorn,
or
180g tuna (fresh or canned in water NOT brine)
or
225g low fat cottage cheese

You have to weigh everything very carefully...

This was taken straight out of my book, I'm following SS+ too

hope this helps x

I

Oh thanks s much for that, yes I did get the measurements from the 810 page because there was no info on the SS+ page. I did think it was a bit much lol. I'll copy and print off your weights now. Thanks again!

Back