Question: What time of day are you lightest?

Haitch

As it says on the tin really. Is the general thinking that you would tend to be lighter 1st thing in the morning or last thing at night!? (or maybe mid - afternoon!)

Thanks guys / gals

Lightest first thing in the morning as you haven't eaten or drinken anything.

I can be anything from 3 - 8 lbs heavier at night :)

Morning for sure! :)

Thanks Yuna / supastar - thought as much!

I only ever weigh myself first thing in the morning so maybe I am not getting the real figures :eek:

Lol, yes I have morning appts with my CDC or I just dont have anything to I see her in the afternoon!
I seem to have put on 5lbs since this morn... I've only had 1.5litres of water, a bar and 2 coffees!

If you have later appointments should you stop drinkin a couple of hours before -
Someone said yesterday a litre of water weighs i think they said 2lbish ???

def the morning you are lightest. Its amazing how much clothes and 500ml water inside makes a difference to the scales

Definately the morning! The last I weight is whn I literally am lyingin bed, sit up and get straight out and walk into en suite, sheading any Pjs as I go, and get straight onto the scales.

Doing it this way rather than sitting up in bed or walking around a bit, can make a half a pound difference to me! (and 4 pound from first thing in the morning to last thing at night)

Yes, I full admit that there is a slight obsession with getting the lowest reading on the scales now!!

Yep def first thing in the morning, though i normally only weigh about 2lbs heavier at night (and sometimes am the same, though have no idea why lol)

Thanks Dani - i've got my WI tomorrow evenin i'm definitely gonna lay off the water in the afternoon and have plenty of wee's before i go.

First thing after using the loo :)

I weigh about 3lbs lighter in the morning than I do at night -- although it definitely fluctuates throughout the day!!

Back