Questions

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
Sorry if all this has been asked before...
I'm currently doing SW but have dabbled with Cambridge and Lipotrim in the past.. how would this diet suit me ?
I like to eat but also like the restriction that the odd 400 calorie day gives me..
How did you guys find out about the diet ?
What do you eat / drink on a DD ? would my CD shakes that I have left be suitable ?
Is alcohol allowed ?

Sorry for sounding so thick but it all sounds really interesting to me

Thanks in advance

Tracy

Hi ladies. A good few threads ago I mentioned that I was doing this alternate day diet. Stirky was supportive of me and keen to see how I got on and really its escalated from there.

Yes you can have booze on you UD day but you shouldn't really spend all your calories on it though, just try to eat normal with a few treats I'd say.

How did you guys find out about the diet ?
I had seen it a while back but after failing on CD so many times on the 2nd day this seem perfect and Channy got the ball rolling again.
What do you eat / drink on a DD ? would my CD shakes that I have left be suitable ?
There is a couple of threads re snacks and meals on a DD, they may give you some ideas. CD packs/slimfast are fine, I use mine some days.
Is alcohol allowed ?
Yes as Channy said 2000 odd calories on it isn't a good idea though;) well def not the next day:jelous:

Back