QUESTIONS!

Cassia

When you go to the consultation for Lipotrim (pharmacy programme) what medical questions do they ask you? :)
Also, are you required to get consent from a GP?
Oh and do you have to pay then and there when you go for your consultation or can you order the products at a later date e.g when you've been payed...

x x x x

Hey, well my pharmacy just got me to fill out one of those generic health questionnires that asks you about your physical health i.e. any history of stroke, heart disease, how often do you exercise, allergies etc it's just one of thos long questionnaires that you have like 30 questions and if you don't have any conditions or past health issues then you tick no to pretty much all of them (even if you tick yes to a lot it may be ok, they just like to know). Oh and you do not need any consent or anything from the GP, it's more of a general diet but they just monitor you weekly to see how you progress.

Oh and yes if you want to start the diet on that day then you have to buy the lipotrim formula there and then, but if you just want to go for the consulation I can only assume they wouldn't charge you for that (but out of courtesy it might be good to buy the lipotrim after that). if you have a local co-op pharmacy they are actually doing £5 off for the next 3 weeks so it might be good to go with them if they are participating. If you are waiting for payday then it will probably best to start on the date you get paid as it is just like buying any other product.

OK 2nd mention of Coop voucher but I didn't get one last week. Grr
I think they only prevent you from doing Lipotrim, or any VLCD, if you are on certain meds - psychotics and heart med. I've read on here that if you're on med for under-active thyroid then you should be on it for a while before starting to make sure it's stable - don't really know about that tho. Possibly something else ? And it might depend on the work you do also as you won't have the energy for strenuous physical activity.
You don't need GP approval but if you do have health issues, you might want to discuss it with him/her before starting.

deepwater I actually never got a voucher, my pharmacist just told me "oh there's an offer on for the next 3 weeks" so I don't know if it's only participating stores, I would assume it is generally the whole co-op franchise :S

Back