Cruise PP Quiche

vhenegar

Hey all looking for healthy PP snacks for cruise and was wondering if someone could give me a Dukan recipe for mini quiche? Also how long will these keep I would like to make several at a time so i can grab a few as a snack each day :)

There should be some in the recipe thread

The problem I'm having with the recipes is that they call for fromage frais or quark, both of which I have decided are non exsistent in the US. My options to substitute are FF cream cheese, FF sour cream or FF cottage cheese(not my fav). Any ideas?

Ooh I wouldn't use the ff stuff; how about 0% low fat greek yoghurt or try skimmed milk but perhaps add an extra egg? You may need to experiment.

Just editing - I was assuming you meant full fat by FF - if you mean fat free, I have made little cottage cheese type affairs in the past and they have been fine.

Ahh forgot to mention the greek yoghurt, I do have that available. I just get confused as what to substitue for those two ingredients, they are very common for everyone across the pond but not here in the US :(

Yes I did mean fat free :) I was wondering why that wouldn't be allowed lol. I'll see if I can find a small tub of cottage cheese to attemt this with. I'm not a big fan of it by itself so I don't want to be wasteful

Last edited:
I can't bear cottage cheese but cooked into a sort of quiche type thing it is fine - I used a silicon muffin tin.

Not sure - a couple of days at least I would have thought. Cooked cottage cheese tastes almost cheesy!!

Back