Quick Question - Please help!

breath spray helps :] feels embarrassing to let anyone see you spray it though.. weird!

I think the LL idea is amazing but flawed too, my counsellor was harsh and a bit scary. the principles it teaches you are good. I also found things like, not getting a word in edgeways with some people in the group, the counsellor often had her own idea about things (such as people being told to clear their plates as a child, this one annoyed me because it was NOT true in my case yet I still got fat!)
but just thinking lots about what youre doing deffo helps! I want the beck book!! missed my delivery today..gutted!

i can remember sitting at the dinner table for 4 hours because i refused to eat something!!! i was and still am very stubbon. I was also told to clean my plate or i'd get it for the next meal.

I have tried hard to prevent doing the same to my kids. I do feel mean sometimes though as i have to locl the kitchen door when i'm cutting veg otherwise is gone befor it hits the pan. They are big fruit and veg kids. we have and agreed amount that can be left on the plate but more often then not we use serving plates so they can take as little or as much as they want!!! Of all my kids my eldest is my biggest problem though. as hes got older hes got funnier about his grub, it stems from his peers not liing this or no liking that.... he doesnt like standing out !!

kind of got of base there anyhow!!!! my point was nobody but us knows what triggers our eatting but us and even then we are in the dark about it till that ping moment.
I know what mine is aand its a very personal thing, that mabe one day i'll talk about. I dont think these 'councillors' are always trained enough to deal with some of the issues behind weight gain.

Back