Quick question regarding water

linnyloo

Hi

I have restarted today on a few packs I had left over from last time, seeing my CDC tomorrow evening.
I think I have done ok today, but just a quick question for all you wise ones.

I'm sitting here bleeding freezing and am fed up drinking black tea, so I have a pint of hot water with a wafer thin slice of lemon. I have a thought rattling around the back of my head though that lemon is a no no. Can someone clarify please?

Thanks xxxxx

oh knickers! I was enjoying it too, oh well down the sink you go little lemon!

lol! It's a pig but if you're only on the first day I wouldnt worry about it now... just dont do it again *wags finger accusingly* ;)

Hi there, if you struggle with the water why not buy some of the flavourings from your cdc? I have had them from day one and they have never affected me going into ketosis

xx

Tried the citrus one Jules, but didn't like the taste. It seemed really artificially sweet. Hey ho water it is then!!!!!!

i remember trying the veg flavouring last time, might as well have boiled some veg then drunk the water it had been boiling in :sign0137: but maybe thats just me lol

Veg one does sound revolting. Will stay clear of all the flavourings for now. Need a little tester of them as really don't want to buy a full tub of the stuff and not like it

Back