Quick question....

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by sadieley, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. sadieley

sadieley Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins/Low carb
    Quick question for the day ladies, I make up my own sugar free jelly (sachets) can I have the whole sachet (1 pint)? or should I buy the small ready made pots? Is there a limit, as I know I can have it, just how much? Also can I take evening primrose oil? I dont have to take, it but dr recommended it for tom breast pain?
    Sarah! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Self devised
    I have 1/3 of a sugar free jelly packet per day. I've seen on the official website that one can have three jellies, but because I have no idea what he means, and I figure a pint of jelly isn't really a "normal" quantity of jelly to want to eat, I stick to 1/3 which is about a yoghurt size pot worth!

I found this re your other query from the official chat:
    I take Evening Primrose Oil and Omega 3 supplements - will this cause any slow down issues with my diet?
    Moderatrice Hi SuzieW, Evening Primrose Oil is not allowed because of the oil, but you can take omega 3 supplements.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.