Quick Question

Rach_25

Sorry this may sounds totally stupid but hey I'm going to ask it anyway :D

I would like to start the 3 pack program: The 3 packs per day plan requires you to have a low carbohydrate/high protein meal, along with some vegetables

So do packs include the spaghetti bol & macaroni.

Could I have x2 shakes, 1 macaroni & cheese and then my high protein meal at night.

Or does "packs" only include shakes, bars & soups??

Sorry I hope you understand what I am trying to ask :)

You can have within your 3 & protein

any combination of products as long as you only have one bar per day

E.g

Two macaroni, one bar & protein

Three porridge & protein

One spaghetti. One macaroni, one bar & protein

One porridge, one chilli, one shake & protein

Hope this helps Xx

Sorry this may sounds totally stupid but hey I'm going to ask it anyway :D

I would like to start the 3 pack program: The 3 packs per day plan requires you to have a low carbohydrate/high protein meal, along with some vegetables

So do packs include the spaghetti bol & macaroni.

Could I have x2 shakes, 1 macaroni & cheese and then my high protein meal at night.

Or does "packs" only include shakes, bars & soups??

Sorry I hope you understand what I am trying to ask :)

Not a silly question, It can be confusing,
Yes you can have any 3 packs (from shakes/food pack) and a protein meal with veg. And as Rebekah has said if you have a bar make sure its one a day as it can take you out of ketosis if you have more than 1 in a day.

Thanks so much, I was on Cambridge Diet but it became too expensive for me and I had to give up in June. So I have decided to try out S & S and really can't wait to get back into things. Do you exercise while on this?

Thanks so much, I was on Cambridge Diet but it became too expensive for me and I had to give up in June. So I have decided to try out S & S and really can't wait to get back into things. Do you exercise while on this?

I've done the same! I've got a weeks worth of packs plus mousse and water flavouring for less than what I was paying for a week at Cambridge! I'm going to try and buy in bulk when I get paid too - that will also keep me on plan so I don't waste the money!

I didn't exercise whilst I was losing my weight but do lots now that I'm maintaining. There are other people who do exercise whilst on the diet though.

Back