quiet on cd site?

has anyone noticed how quiet it's been on cd site this last couple of weeks? there seems to be lots of newbies, perhaps others have given up or gone away???
im still adicted and hate it when family want their turn on pc!!! lol
hi to all newbies and good luck on your journey x:D

Hello honey - I'm new on here - been on 10 days and I have to fess that I don't like the layout of the site (tho I love all peeps on here) I find it pretty darn confusing!!! I'm on CD and found Sunshine Team (for those with 6st+ to lose) and I'm on that or my blog and the idd post frequently - where are you meaning for posts as I'd love to have a look! xxx

hiya claire, i've been on forum for eight weeks and still know little about it, i stick with looking on 100% and normal cd posts. i suppose with a strict diet like this you do see people come and go, but im only at the beggining on a long journey and hoping to stick to it (apart from a two week break) for hols in august ! then it's straight back to ss for me, prob till xmas! are you on sole source too?

Hello lifetime loser!

I have just done some research and feel darned embarrassed and stupider than normal!!! I have just had to post the following to a team I just joined cos i thought you just could!!? LOL!:

"OMG!!!!!! I feel positively stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just taken time out to look at this darn confusing site a bit more and I feel totally embarrassed and dumb!!! I have just seemingly bull in a china shopped made my way on to the group which I now discover is possibly a 'team' on the CD team thingy? So actually I have self-invited myself to join your group which actually could damage your team as theer are strict rules on these team things aren't they? S***T! SO VERY VERY SORRY! Shall I burger off and ask to belong to a team with admin?! I won't be offended honest - as long as you guys keep in touch! So sorry again.... xxx"

Are you in a team honey? I'm so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tons to lose honey pie so will defo be on til Xmas unless I am zapped with a miracle or lose all desire for food!!! LOL! Can we be friends on this anyway? Or start a team?

I'm on SS+ but am skipping the skimmed milk drink as find that gross! So I s'pose I'm on the cusp!!! Ha ha ha! Hey ho - would love to hear your thoughts .... x

i've noticed that its been pretty quiet too....so your not going round the twist! lol
xxx

Here is a link to a guide to help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you are ever stuck just click on MiniMins.com on the top of the page and it will bring you right away to the front page and you will see all the forums.

Or click on Forum Jump on the blue bar above and it will give you the list of forums.

If you click on User CP on the blue bar above you will see in your own profile all of the threads you personally have posted on. You need 50 posts to access your profile.

I myself like New posts on the blue bar above as it gives you all of today's posts has they happen.

If at anytime you need help just ask.:)

Love Mini xxx

Awwwwwww thank you Mini - hope I didn't offend you - will go have a nosey now. Thanks! oooh I feel like I've spoken to God himself! Fanks!!!! xxx

Awwwwwww thank you Mini - hope I didn't offend you - will go have a nosey now. Thanks! oooh I feel like I've spoken to God himself! Fanks!!!! xxx

LOL:p

No offence taken Claire:)

I wrote the guide myself as I learnt how to use the site as I am not very technical when it comes to computers, so this is the way it is written, adding bits on as the site has evolved and been updated.

Love Mini xxx

I have noticed it has been quieter...I guess there must be phases with the nature of dieting and peoples timetables change . I know I was busy on the site early on when everything was new and i had loads of questions. Then I quietened down when I was busier or maybe not following the plan as i wanted. Anyway I am wanting to contribute where I can even though I still feel very much as though I am finding my own way. I still think this is one of the best methods of weight loss! And this site is a huge help in making it work.

Guys , you don't have to join teams and you can chat anywhere. There are ongoing threads you can join in on, on the main forum and on 100% posts forum. I started the Shrinklie thread (The Shrinking Stones), like other threads we're open to everyone. We support eachother and make mini goals to keep us motivated. It's very relaxed and a great form of support.

I have noticed a lot of peeps haven't been posting lately but summer time people are busy etc.

Good luck everyone and seriously just come and chat on the Shrinklie thread. the more the merrier. it's not a hard sale :) , its just been such a great part of CD for me and got me through.

Good luck everyone x

hiya claire, no im not in a team as didnt know the protocall for them, will read the guide! yes it would be great to keep in touch i usually am on here in eves, looking for inspiration and support! my hubby plays hell as he cant get near pc but it does help knowing others are in same boat. i love reading peoples losses and compare to mine and wonder if i will lose as big as some people! look forward to hearing from you and following your journey x

Our pirate challenge has been quieter than our former ID challenge. I've been around as usual, but just busy planning holiday! Welcome to all the new people x

heya guys im one of the posters thats not been here for over a week i think... been busy with work aaaand we just booked a mini holiday :D for our b days at the end of the month (im coming off plan for 4 days) but then im gonna try my hardest to ss again as im currently ss+ing :) ermmmm also this week me and Matt have completely fallen off the wagen, wont tell you details but it could have been worse as the scales are showing a 2lbs loss, but im not getting weighed this week as im working 11 days straight :( anyways enough with my rambling hope your all ok and i will TRY to be on here more :p xxxxx

Back