Quite simply......Bumblebums Diary

Maybe save it for when you get home, but yup it does work. My Mum used to put it on my baby blonde hair when I used to swim loads and my hair turned green. Honest!!!

Ok...todays menu and exercise endeavours!!:D

B: Slice of wholemeal toast with mashed banana and cinnamon

L: Salad, new pots, little bit of cheese, boiled egg, sweet chilli chicken pieces

D: Vege soup and bread

Drinks: Coffee, 1 litre water bottle of wine later:eek:
Exercise: 40 mins swimming and 20 mins on exercise bike

Yay, you did the bike too!!! Excellent day for you bumblebum... wine well and truely earned, enjoy!!!

Ohhhh my head :sign0137:. That'll teach me to finish one bottle and start on the next :(. Making a little pact with myself to be alcohol free till crimbo now. Otherwise I'll never lose any bloody weight.

Off to get little boy ready for school and then I'm coming home and vegging out!!

Well, considering I started the day with the hangover from hell, I'm actually pretty organised. have to work later so have dinner ready for when I get in. :)

So todays menu:

B: 2 x sweet onion ryvita with sweet chilli phillie
L: Chargrilled chicken breast, rice, broccoli, peas and sweetcorn.
D: New potato's, cheese and onion crispbake, peas

Snacks: banana, apple

Drinks: Coffee, 2 litres water

Exercise: 20 mins on bike if I can be bothered:D

Ok, busy day here so just a quickie!!

B: Banana and an apple
L: Grilled Halloumi and salad (Caffe Gusto)
D: Jacket potato, chicken chargrill and coleslaw

Snacks - not sure yet!!
Drinks : Few coffees and some water

MUST try and get on bike later, or drag myself to swimming...not sure which yet

Bumblebum#xx

Well, todays a bit more laid back, although I am blitzing the house this morning :superwoman: before work later on this afternoon.

Hopefully get to eat a bit more today too...don't think I ate enough during the day yesterday as head came over all funny at work about 4pm yesterday. I quickly had a couple of coffees and a few celebrations sweets and I was back to normal within an hour. So will try and eat more regular today!!

Sooooo...todays food:

B: 2 x sweet onion ryvita and philadelphia

L: Jacket Potato, tuna and coleslaw

D: New pots, chicken, cabbage and gravy

Snacks: Mini ryvitas, banana

Exercise....I'm cleaning the house, what more do you want!?:D

Bumblebum

I've done some cleaning inbetween studying my OU course and I cleaned out my HUGE fish tank, which is one hell of a work out!!!

Well done you, but no more coming over all funny please, keep those blood sugar levels up!!! xxx

Morning all!:D

Lindsey - I was a good girl yesterday and kept those blood sugar levels up (helped along by a few Quality street - oops!!:D)

Today I have pretty much to myself till 2.45 when I have to pick munchkin up from school and then its off to work. All cleaning done yesterday so may treat myself to a lunchtime swim.:) Its either that or go tonight but lanes don't start till 8.30pm and I'll be asleep by then!!

Anyway, todays menu looks a bit like this:

B: 2 x ryvita, sweet chilli philli and coffee

L: Banana Sandwich and an apple

D: Jacket potato, coleslaw, veggie sausages, salad

Snacks: Mini ryvitas, Weetos bar

Exercise: Hopefully swimming or exercise bike

Bumblebum

Thats quite like me Bumblebum, if I am busy at work, I just forgo my afternoon snack of fruit and then wonder why I cant go to the gym at 4pm, its because I have no energy!!

Good morning all

Look at the time....bleugh. Got a stinking cold (hence my non appearance on here yesterday)...woke up at 3am with throat killing so thought some pooter time might take my mind off it. Gonna crash back out on sofa in a minute.

On a good note...weigh in day today and have lost 5lbs!! Yes, its the five pounds I put on inbetween doing SW and CC'ing but at least its gone.:D

No idea what menu will be today - can't think about food at this time of day. Will update later.

Just want to say though....am sooo pleased to be back calorie counting. Life seems much easier now than when did SW.:)

Bumblebum
x

Aww sorry you are not feeling well... but you are rocking those scales, well done!!! Get well soon. x

Thanks guys!:)

Having a really hard day today...just wish it was over so I could go to bed and start anew tomorrow. Nearly used all my calories already :(. WILL keep going though.

Todays, not very healthy looking, menu:

B: Two slices toast with jam

Snack: Mini jammie dodgers

Lunch: Partbake baguette with ham and coleslaw. Slice of jam sponge

Dinner: God knows :( Anything low calorie!!!

Exercise: None - can't be bothered :p

I've been finding it hard the last several days too. And what is annoying is that even though I *have* stuck to my diet, my weight has reacted as if I have given in to my hunger! One just can't win!

Glad I'm not the only one Inge :eek:. You would think all this angst we go through about losing weight would actually burn calories off!!! Nope, we aren't that lucky :(

Morning all

Thanks Shanny. Didn't start well today though with toast and jam :eek:. I don't know whats up with me. I do well, and then I blow it.

I also had chips on way home from cinema last night. Of all the bloody things to eat!

My heads always making excuses for me. Next week its my birthday and have a couple of meals out planned. The week after that its hubbys 40th and we are having a bit of a family gathering with lots of yummy food. So my heads saying...best not to really go for it until the end of november. :mad:

Gah.....off to give myself a beating up!

Bumblebum
x

Back