rach resart day 1

another day done almost going to bed soon with some pain killers and heat pack , i hate tom seem to be moody and bloated

fairman76 said:
another day done almost going to bed soon with some pain killers and heat pack , i hate tom seem to be moody and bloated

Oh not the dreaded TOTM! Sending my best to you and hope its all over soon.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

day 7 and pouring with rain
breakfast - strawberry shake , 2 teas
lunch- cottage pie , brocolli , coke zero
dinner- choc vanilla and almond bar

Last edited:
i wish tom would hurry up and go, i hate them feel like ive been run over by a bus,
got to try get 2 more packs in tonight and some more water ,as ive had a few hours sleep

a nice easy/lazy day for me

good morning folks
day 8
still on tom still bloated ,i was not going to weigh in today because of still being on
i thought sod it lets do it any way
weigh in 149.4lbs thats 3.2 lbs loss
very happy with that going in the right direction yay

day 8
breakfast- black coffee , porridge
lunch - tomatoe chilli, and chopped up spring onion 2 cups of tea
just had a savoury drink not bad at all
dinner- mushroom pasta , lettuce , red pepper , onion , cucumber
snack- milk chocolate truffa bar ,yum yum with cup of tea

Last edited:
Well done on your loss! It's hard on TOTM but worth it. Good luck!

Hey hun

Well done on sticking 100% tom is always rough!!

When is your weigh in?? x

day 9
breakfast- tea, porridge
lunch- chocolate crisby shake ,black coffee , tea
dinner - tomatoe chilli, onion, pepper , cucumber, lettuce
snack- tea
water 2.5 lts

Last edited:
had a very busy day today done a lot of walking , i went to the scrap yard with a friend ,and walked to police station with my mate she had to give a whitness statement ,some thing happened in the pup,( she ok tho)
been out in the fresh air and the sun shine ,
had a good day feeling much better today amazing what a bit of sun shine does

to day started well till this afternoon , walking back from the shop, layed on the grass was a black cat been hit buy a car ,poor little thing was panting and didnt look right, so picked him up in my coat and carried him in my arms all the way home with his big green eyes looking at me all the time .ahh bless him
got a lift to the vets where they treated him straight away , with pain relief and oxygen stood in the room for a few mins till i had to fill out some forms ,
the vets said call later to see how his was . all i did was think about the poorly cat all afternoon
i went down to the vets to see him . looks alot better than he did, had a little cuddle and fuss i really worried about him ,
he is very poorly but fighting at the mo .
so had a blip was made a sweet tea and chocy to help calm down from the panicking i was doing .
back to it 100% in the morning

fairman76 said:
to day started well till this afternoon , walking back from the shop, layed on the grass was a black cat been hit buy a car ,poor little thing was panting and didnt look right, so picked him up in my coat and carried him in my arms all the way home with his big green eyes looking at me all the time .ahh bless him
got a lift to the vets where they treated him straight away , with pain relief and oxygen stood in the room for a few mins till i had to fill out some forms ,
the vets said call later to see how his was . all i did was think about the poorly cat all afternoon
i went down to the vets to see him . looks alot better than he did, had a little cuddle and fuss i really worried about him ,
he is very poorly but fighting at the mo .
so had a blip was made a sweet tea and chocy to help calm down from the panicking i was doing .
back to it 100% in the morning

Poor cat! I would have done the same! Hope he's ok!
Your sweet tea and choc won't have done much harm!

Let us know how he's doing.,

been busy again . they are coming to do the loft and wall instalation this week .
so we had to clear the loft out so its empty.
oh god there is 12 years of stuff up there . had to put it in my room every thing is every were and some in the kids room ahhhh .
i hate stuff every were . lots to sort through so will be doing that . over the next few days . im fed up with it already . they need to get it sorted asap.

fairman76 said:
the cat had to be put to sleep he was really bad . bless him

Aaa.... So sorry to hear that! Hope you are ok.

cant get to my scales , so no weigh in ,
has been loving the hot weather , to hot in house to sort through the stuff from the loft

Back