ProPoints rachaels diary!! Ex SW 1st time WWer!!!!

rach11pink

Hi!
as the title says,im an ex SWer( unsucessful)may i add!Ive decided to start ww as i would like to eat real food,and not have to faff about too much!id love it if people could leave me tips and advice on my food diarys that i post!
Todays the 1st day so ill be bobbing my diary up later on!I just cant decide weather to have carvery for tea(and ask for fresh veg without the butter glaze) or have ww pepperoni pizza and sald!!tough choice hehe ! xx
:cool:

My diary is
breakfast= 1 crumpet and spread (3pt)
2 ham salad sandwhichs and a ww choc bar(8) was doing a car boot so took this to stop me eating a burger.
Lunch- WW sweet chilli and rice (8)
Tea- 2 ww sausages (3) 2 yorkie puds (4) gravy(3) carrots,cauli,brocoli. and a fab lolly (2) so 31 in total!
im aloud 29 so went slightly over today,but only started today,so using 2 of my weeklies,and im only over as technically i had 2 lunches!!
Does this sound ok??

Rx

Today I've had....
Breakfast- toast and jam! (6)
Lunch- was at the garden centre and decided to have lunch, almost caved in and went for omelette and chips where I would have had very little pts control!! But I didn't I had a massive salad with prawns and Tuna and mayo and 3 chips! I've accounted for (8) pts.
Tea-smoked fish, new pots, peas corn on cob (8)

Snacks-ww jelly (0) ww hot choc (1) ww buiscuit (2) totally rank and not worth it so had a custard cream as well (2) ww java roll (2) and a ww Greek yoghurt(1)

On 29 pts a day so reall happy with that! Lunch was 8 pts and tea 8 pts also! It has put them in smileys in my previous post! X

Tuesday's food diary!
Bfast-2 slices toast and jam 6 pts
Lunch-massive salad with prawns and mayo and a ww yoghurt 5 pts.
Tea- ww pizza and salad 13 pts!

Then it all went down hill, had a glass of wine with a friend which turned into the bottle and then got an Indian takeaway with chips, rich, bajis!!!! No idea how many points it was! But I'm prepared to say the 46 weeklies I had left till Saturday are well and truly gone! I'm so annoyed at my self! I instantly regretted it!

Wednesday's food diary
Bfast/ ww yoghurt strawberrys and grapes 1pt!

Lunch-ww lasagne and salad 7pt

Snacks@ work- ww caramel bar, ww cheese puffs, ww mint hot choc,strawberrys and grapes 5pts!

Tea-3 egg omlette, 40g cheese, 70g ham 12 pts
Fab lolly 2pts
Total 27/29

Back