ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

Hi girls, I'm new here also from Dublin going on hols in June and would love to lose a stone. Any low pointed food tips will be gratefully appreciated.

Hi girls, I'm new here also from Dublin going on hols in June and would love to lose a stone. Any low pointed food tips will be gratefully appreciated.

Good luck! My favourite low point snacks are the ww yogs (1pp), a curly wurly (3pp) quavers (2pp) for the multipack size. I also like the ww bagels (4pp) with lettuce, tomatoes and an extra light pot of Philadelphia (1PP).

:)

marytc said:

Welcome marytc

My fav low pp desert is strawberries a meringue (hope that's how to spell it haha) and low fat Greek youghurt from lidl you crunch up the meringue and mix it all around yummy!and it's like 2/3pp max and very satisfying and filling

Meanies are great at 2pp each love curly wurlys too at 3pp or the choc Philly is 2pp for the small tub an I dip strawberries in it yummy!

If its just a snack I love the knor cup soup in vegetable it only 1pp and I put the ww bread in it so it's 2pp snack but very filling

Good luck with ur goal,

We can all do this... One stone for summer woohoo. Xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Oh ur poor bf. hope he's not too bad with the chicken pox
Need to get serious fat burning also. Need to get me self out walking if I don't manage running...

Hey lady ,

How r u?

I've had an insane week with crazy workin hours but none the less managed to be down .5lbs on WI so once it's not gain I'm happy! Stuck to points yesterday and today,

Got a gorgeous stir fry sauce in dunnes called suayaki (spelt something like that lol) made chicken stir fries with it yummy yummy!

Off work tomorrow woohoo so going to have plenty of me time!

Also for any butter lovers. I have to recommend connought gold it's a low as all the other low lows and that but tastes like real butter it's Devine!

Sweet dreams all and I hope the rain stops so we can get out walking!

Racheldublin said:
Hey lady ,

How r u?

I've had an insane week with crazy workin hours but none the less managed to be down .5lbs on WI so once it's not gain I'm happy! Stuck to points yesterday and today,

Got a gorgeous stir fry sauce in dunnes called suayaki (spelt something like that lol) made chicken stir fries with it yummy yummy!

Off work tomorrow woohoo so going to have plenty of me time!

Also for any butter lovers. I have to recommend connought gold it's a low as all the other low lows and that but tastes like real butter it's Devine!

Sweet dreams all and I hope the rain stops so we can get out walking!

Hi hunnie. Am good ta. Starting back pp this week. Once I get a chance to shop. Hafta get my head back in the books. Will b hitting ya for healthy snack tips. Forgot about meringue n strawberries. Yum xx

I know I love it so much I find it hard to keep in the presses haha!

Weather is so **** makes me not want to exercise so today I'm going to do house work with my pedometer on an at least try get say 2 pp earned!

How the new house coming along?

Xxx

I know I love it so much I find it hard to keep in the presses haha!

Weather is so **** makes me not want to exercise so today I'm going to do house work with my pedometer on an at least try get say 2 pp earned!

How the new house coming along?

Xxx

No developments yet hun.. Solicitor was expecting them last Friday but so far haven't heard anything from him. Been tryna call him last few days but he's not returning our calls.. VERY annoying!!!
I've not done any exercise in an age.. Very bold.. That weather makes me just wana get in my PJ's...

Hi Girls Thanks for those tips, I haven't been on since last week, thought I would have got time to get up to scratch on all the points but busy week with confirmations, and 2 birthday parties so definitely this week. I lost 4lbs on my first weigh in last monday and another 4 yesterday so delighted with that hopefully can keep it up.:)

Back