ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

I will sign up tonight! Promise!

Diary for today:

Breakfast
Egg 2pp
Toast 1 slice 2pp
Tea with 1 sugar ad coffee 1 sweetener,milk 160ml 2pp?
Total breakfast: 6pp

Lunch: ww recipe French toasties:
2 slice wm bread 5pp
1 slice of cheese 1pp
1 slice lf ham 1pp
1 egg (between 2) 1pp
3 tbs of milk (took from above allowance)
Total lunch: 8pp

Dinner:
Steak fillet small 4pp??
Mash Potatoes (barely 3tbsp) 2pp?
Loads of veg 0pp of corse

Snacks:
meanies 2pp
Gave into temptation and had 1 square of cadburys caramel 2pp?

Glass of white wine 5pp

Total 29

Movie night with my oh tonight watching the guard and the bodyguard :)

Think I'll have some homemade trifle , not sure of the point but I have 15 weeklies left so I'll give it that. All that's in it is cream, fruit in own juice and jelly so doubt it's that much??

Xxx

Anyone watch operation transformation? What did u think?

Weigh in today folks: -1.5lbs so happy with that

Diary today:
Breakfast
2wheetabix with 220skim milk 5pp
Tea with 70ml milk and 1 sugar 2pp
Total 7pp

Lunch
Orange x 2
Bananna
Ww yoghurt 1pp
Bread x 1 2pp
Butter 1 pp
Ham 1 pp
Half pkt meanies 1 pp
Total lunch: 6pp

Snack:
Butlers low fat mint hot choc 5pp?????

Dinner:
Sea bass and fried potatoes (weight watchers book recepie (was yum yum) 7pp

Snacks
Tea milk 70ml and 1 sugar 2pp
Pink and white wafer 1pp
Ww bar 1 pp

Total daily: 29/29 (points are meant to be 32 so trying to drop the 3
Total weekly: still have my weeklies

Xxx

Done day 1 I'll do day 2 today... Ended up needing two days away from running to recover and oh was three days off work after pulling a muscle hahaha

Lol... It's his own fault,he was trying to be the big man .. Full of ' Ah rach me and my mate can jog this whole park in 20 mins with out stopping' lol . Then he ends up off work not able to move after our 'easy' session lol

Very proud of my self today... Made my first 0 pro point soup... Now saying that? Is it really 0 points or 1 point book says 1 but all I used was 2 stock cubes carrots and butternut squash with 1 tbsp of curry powder between 4 People ?

Xx

Erm... I know 1 stock cube is 0... But 2 may be 1pp.. But as far as I can remember there's only like 10cals per cube.. Which doesn't ass up to 1pp... Does the book say 1pp per portion? Or per batch of soup made?? All ingredients are 0pp so I'd take it as 0pp.. Sounds yum :)

Hey all,

How's everyone getting on?

Diary for today:

Breakfast
Boiled egg 2pp
Bread 2pp
Butter 1pp
Tea (milk n sugar) 2pp

Snack
Butternut and carrot soup (from ww recipe ) 0pp

Lunch
Whole meal roll 5pp
Ham 1pp
Walkers light 3pp

Dinner
Chicken stir fry with white rice 9pp

Snack
tea x 2 (milk n sugar) 4pp
Digestive x 1 2pp

Total used: 29/29
Total weeklies used 2/49

Thoughts for today:

Visited oh family and was also my day off so done slot better than usual ( would usually pig out on my day off and use the excuse of eating in other peoples house to stuff my face)

Pms at the mo and am feeling a little emotional so off to bed for an early night

Sweet dreams all x x

Well hello all my Lovely friends,

I'm back from the dead!

So much to fill u all in on where do I start?

Fell off the wagon (obviously) after got a ww promotion at work and just let work take over my life leaving no time for little old me!

Was up 4lbs when I rejoined 3 weeks ago, got a new ww leader and new class which I love love love!

Some then I have exercised my absolute ass off... Shedding 7lbs which pleases me greatly,

Here's the bad news... This weekend past I slipped.. I pointed and tracked everything right up till Sunday and was doing fine, then Sunday came an I have into a friends evil persuasion (an of corse it's a friend who eats what she wants and has the perfect figure) and gave into temptation and went for another night out, even though I had no points for it,

I drank Wayyyy too much, eat far to much the next day with my hangover and missed out on sleep, my Beauty routine ... All the things that have helped me to feel fabulous these past few weeks,

Weigh in is tonight and I just know I'm going to be up,

I feel so so so guilty and angry with myself!

The Goal is June 11th, I'm going for a sun holiday with the bf and his family, and I need to be able to wet a bikini and feel good! It's more or a necessity than an option,

I'm currently 5ft6 and weigh 194lbs / 13st 8lbs which is my lowest ever, I started at 16st 2...

I don't know what my goal would be, ive quote a curvy shape so I believe I could be happy at 11st 7lbs but again I'm not sure,

Can u all say a prayer for my WI tonight please!

Well that's my update, how are u all doing?

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back hun.. Have missed you :(
Well done on the promotion at work :D and the loss of 7lbs since joining back.. :D

I'm sure you're WI this evening will be fine.. And if its not, i'm sure it'll just be indigested food/drink from the weekend and will be all gone by next weekend...

Well done for getting back on the wagon and coming back to us :D

Thanks hun,

God your message has actually made me feel so much better... Thank you!

I'm going to read a chapter of teens gates book 'one foot in front of the other' now for a little extra motivation and then I think I'll go for a long walk...

I can do this I just need to stop beating myself up I know! My leader gave me a good quote and after my binge Sunday I have to say I agree 'nothing tastes as good as loosing weight feels'

How have u been getting on hun?

Xoxo

Thanks hun,

God your message has actually made me feel so much better... Thank you!

I'm going to read a chapter of teens gates book 'one foot in front of the other' now for a little extra motivation and then I think I'll go for a long walk...

I can do this I just need to stop beating myself up I know! My leader gave me a good quote and after my binge Sunday I have to say I agree 'nothing tastes as good as loosing weight feels'

How have u been getting on hun?

Xoxo

Yea that's a good one alright.. I've seen that on someone on here's signature.. Very true!!
Glad I made you feel better hun.. Good for something eh ha ha

I'm good chic ta.. Have bought a house since you were last on.. Well.. Am in the process anyway.. House is picked and its all in the hands of the solicitors so just waiting on the contracts to sign and collect our keys :D :D I have been busy lol..
Weight wise I think I'm pretty much the same.. i seem to be maintaining altho i'm trying to lose :confused: but sure at least i'm not gaining eh?!

I've also deactivated my FB account so if you've found me missing, i've not deleted you :D

Back