ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

I did notice u were gone an I was wondering...

A house! Wow,that's fantastic news hun, congratulations... Exciting times ahead for u!?

Great to hear ur maintaining hun, are u doing the mini marathon?

Ever walked the hell fire club? Might take a trip up with the bf today? Or maybe it's a bit late, I just like scenic walks..

God I'm delighted to be back with u all... Xoxo

I did notice u were gone an I was wondering...

A house! Wow,that's fantastic news hun, congratulations... Exciting times ahead for u!?

Great to hear ur maintaining hun, are u doing the mini marathon?

Ever walked the hell fire club? Might take a trip up with the bf today? Or maybe it's a bit late, I just like scenic walks..

God I'm delighted to be back with u all... Xoxo

Yea I can't wait to get my keys and move in.. we've been spending most weekends window shopping for furniture and the likes.. And there's very little needs doing to it so we can literally move in the day we get our keys which is great.. You'll have to pop over for tea when i'm in :D :D (i'll get in WW friendly biscuits :D)

Yea we used to go the Hell Fire Club all the time as kids.. walked it last year when I was "getting fit" and it near killed me :D Felt great getting to the top.. Takes about 15mins but its a steep enough incline.. Bring yer water.. I'd probably think it was a bit wet for it myself but I s'pose its mostly sheltered by tree's so it might be ok..

Not doing the mini marathon this year.. The girl I done it with last year and I aren't on speaking terms anymore (No fall out, just happened.. oops :D) so I'd be on me todd.. So am not bothering.. Are you doing it?

Haven't decided yet hun, the bf sisters are doing it and invited me but they are jogging :-0

Just been to do a big shop to get all my weight loss necessities :) feel good for that!

Omg just tried the chocolate Philly! Yum yum yum

Xoxo

Racheldublin said:
Haven't decided yet hun, the bf sisters are doing it and invited me but they are jogging :-0

Just been to do a big shop to get all my weight loss necessities :) feel good for that!

Omg just tried the chocolate Philly! Yum yum yum

Xoxo

Omg it's fab isn't it?! Worst thing I done was tasting that ha

Well, got weighed in and was up 2.5lbs which pushes me back into the 14's!

I'd be lying If I said I wasn't gutted coz I am but this week I need to make amends for all the damage I've done,

So this is my plan:

Drink at least 2-3 litres of water each day
Plan my meals one day in advance
Exercise Everyday with Zumba at least twice this week
Try not eat all my weeklies
Take vitamin every day

The leader told me my points have gone back up now by 1... Do u think I should eat the extra 1 a day or maybe just not take it in the hope of loosing more?

Thanks,

Xoxo

Good to see ur doing well rach never mind on ur little fall we've all done it and I'm sure u will pull it back and more by next week nice to c u back on here cx

Right, here I go... This is my little motivational speech to myself! I've not been very bad or anything I just haven't been very good. Being told I was up 2.5 last week kicked me for 6 and I need to kick my ass into gear... So

It's 8 weeks to Holiday... That's 8 potential weeks to loose 16lbs or gain 16lbs???

It will be 8 weeks or tracking and exercising and drinking water every day! 8 weeks of no alcohol to get more money to spend :) and 8 weeks of feeling lighter and healthier every day...

I gained 2.5lbs... I didn't put an end to my weight loss I just added on an extra week to my weight loss

I will feel confident on my holiday in my shorts and bikini and I will spend every day of the next 8 weeks happier knowing I am lighter than the day before

I can do this!!!!

hi RachelDublin. (fellow dubliner here) your doing a great job and its so important when you go back up a little to remember how far youve come. of you have an old pair of jeans or something slip them on to remind yourself what a BIG DEAL this weight loss is. 16 stone can do a lot more damage to your heart and organs then your weight now and your making huge leaps towards great health everyday! congrats and enjoy :)

celtgirl said:
hi RachelDublin. (fellow dubliner here) your doing a great job and its so important when you go back up a little to remember how far youve come. of you have an old pair of jeans or something slip them on to remind yourself what a BIG DEAL this weight loss is. 16 stone can do a lot more damage to your heart and organs then your weight now and your making huge leaps towards great health everyday! congrats and enjoy :)

Thanks Celtgirl for the support!

I'm going to take your advise and go find an old item of clothes and try em on later :)

Looks like it could be a nice day in Dublin so I think I'll go do some outdoor exercise :)

Hey guys, sorry I'm only back my apps got deleted and oh lala lots of problems but I'm back!

Well the oh has got chicken pox :-0 so this weekend has been spent minding him! All my weeklies used and a bit of exercise in but not as much as I'd like,

WI is Tuesday... Trying to decide if I should join gym? Will it inspire me to exercise more often and harder I wonder?any suggestions?

I've got holiday booked to algarve for June 10th with the oh and all his family including 3 gorgeous sisters and their partners! I'm desperate to look good in a bikini for this but any seem to put in the effort I know is required and I don't know why.. Feel like I'm running out of valuable time !
How is all with everyone else?

I'm off to the algarve in 8 weeks time, I get there the 20th June :) I want a stone off by then if possible idk if it's possible but I'm going to try try try! X

starkissedx said:
I'm off to the algarve in 8 weeks time, I get there the 20th June :) I want a stone off by then if possible idk if it's possible but I'm going to try try try! X

Hey starkissedx

I leave on 21st staying in balaia,

How much weight are u looking to loose in total?

I'm 13 12 and would love to loose at least a stone for holiday x x

That's near albufeira isn't it? I'm staying on Praia da rocha, went last year loved it, weather was amazing :) I started ww at 13 stone and got down to my lowest of 10 stone 13 there in early marchish...although been off track and now 11 stone 6lbs. Would like to get to 10 stone 9lbs if possible! X

starkissedx said:
That's near albufeira isn't it? I'm staying on Praia da rocha, went last year loved it, weather was amazing :) I started ww at 13 stone and got down to my lowest of 10 stone 13 there in early marchish...although been off track and now 11 stone 6lbs. Would like to get to 10 stone 9lbs if possible! X

Yeah that's where it is I believe!

Yes we will do it! Beach here we come lol

Well done one ur losses that's fantastic x

Really inspiring stories here girleens! I am holding out for a 3 stone loss before September if I can! Good luck to you all :sigh:

Well done on progress so far. You can do it. Think beach. Think bikini..

Thanks guys, going to start burning some serious fat from tomorrow .... Might even hang my bikini on my wardrobe for inspiration ;-)

Back