ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

Well I had pack of snax as my treat really enjoyed them and still had 2 points left over! Not too sure what to have for lunch! Where's this Philly sauce reciepe?

Well done on ur loss half pound down is better than up!
I've done 20mins of cross trainer so far today! Soooo windy out today! I was goin to bring kids for walk but they'd prob blow away!
Fierce windy isn't it?! I went out at lunch with my hair nice n neat.. now I look like i've been thru a tornado!!!

Yep I look like iv bn dragged through a bush backwards!

Ha ha.. Same here.. well.. I did.. I've since brushed my hair.. not sure the boss wud like me sitting on reception looking like that.. lmao

PS.. the link to the recipe for philly sauce is below in my signature :D

Oh cool thanks! It doesn't show up on my phone il check it wen I'm online later:)
I stil haven't brushed my hair lol! Instead I've 2 snotty kids sittin on me wipin ther buttery hands into my top! Ugh glamourous;)
K what for dinner tonight?? Kids n other half getting sausages n chips! I have a turkey steak out! Dunno what to have with it! I like d idea of Savin money for days we track etc

Oh cool thanks! It doesn't show up on my phone il check it wen I'm online later:)
I stil haven't brushed my hair lol! Instead I've 2 snotty kids sittin on me wipin ther buttery hands into my top! Ugh glamourous;)
K what for dinner tonight?? Kids n other half getting sausages n chips! I have a turkey steak out! Dunno what to have with it! I like d idea of Savin money for days we track etc

This week my new discovery is roasted carrot, parsnip and turnip coated in chilli powder and/or paprika and roasted... Have been having them instead of potatoes and really enjoying them :) So I'd have that with grilled turkey steak and pepper sauce :D

Dubchick81 said:
This week my new discovery is roasted carrot, parsnip and turnip coated in chilli powder and/or paprika and roasted... Have been having them instead of potatoes and really enjoying them :) So I'd have that with grilled turkey steak and pepper sauce :D

Dubchick, what's the recipe it sounds amazing!!!

Jut finished my din dins and had again chicken with Philly sauce (used chicken cube instead) wow wow sooo yummy !

Msmoose: I'm going to hotel sat night with my oh so I need to save my weeklies and dailys haha for our night away,

Will update food diary soon , getting nails done now :)

Xx

Yep I love roast veg ESP butternut squash some spray oil and garlic mmm! I had my turkey with savoury rice and a load of broccoli was delish!
Iv so much on over d next few weeks between bdays an christenings and hen parties! Last month I had 2 weddings! bloody sick of the drink at this stage! Well I thought I was until mr moose came home said he's goin out for match tomorrow night! So now I'm thinking a few glasses of wine!!!!

Lol few glasses of wine not too bad, have u tried the ww one?

Ok diary for today was good:
Breaky:
Multigrain hoops 30g (3)
120ml semi skim milk (1)
Tea with 1 sugar and 80ml milk (2)

Lunch:
Ww wrap (8)
Ww cupcake (2)
SB skinny latte (3)

Dinner:
Half a bag of veg :) (0)
Birdseye chicken (6)
Wholegrain rice 40g (4)
Dubchicks amazing Philly sauce (had the whole 100g mixed in coz it's so nice (2)

Snack : coffee with 1 sugar and 100ml milk (2)

Total daily 33
Total weeklies 0

Treated myself to shellac on my hands and toes...

No exercise coz done my calf muscle in ;-(

Hope everyone had a great day xxxxxxxx

Diary is looking good Hun! will have to check out the Philly sauce later xx

Dubchick, what's the recipe it sounds amazing!!!Xx
Its exactly as it says.. I chop up some turnip, parnsip and carrot and boil them 5 r 6mins, then thro 'em into a pirex dish, spray oil them, sprinkle some garlic, chilli and paprika over them, mix them around so they're all coated and put them in the over for 20mins/half an hour.. Pepper sauce I just buy the knorr packet sauce. Only 1pp for half a serving.. :D

Yep I love roast veg ESP butternut squash some spray oil and garlic mmm! I had my turkey with savoury rice and a load of broccoli was delish!
Iv so much on over d next few weeks between bdays an christenings and hen parties! Last month I had 2 weddings! bloody sick of the drink at this stage! Well I thought I was until mr moose came home said he's goin out for match tomorrow night! So now I'm thinking a few glasses of wine!!!!
Ah its Friday.. Ya hafta hav a wee drink :D
Lol few glasses of wine not too bad, have u tried the ww one?
I tried the WW wine years ago it was like vinegar.. YUCK! Duno if they'v improved it?!

the white ww wine isnt nice but the rose is lovely! :) i also noticed that in asda they do a light wine which is only 56 calories a glass wich is less than the weight watchers one so i count that as the same points (12per bottle) xx

Love the Rose, saying in hotel tomorrow with the other half I might try and sneak a bottle into the room hehe...

Diary for today:
Breakfast:
Readybreak 40g - 4
Milk 220ml - 2
Tea 1 sugar - 1
Tea milk 80ml - 1

Lunch: sandwich with
Ham 40g -1
Butter 15g -1
Bread x 2 - 5
Caramel skinny latte - 4
Kiwi And banana - 0

Dinner:
Veg loads and loads 0
Chicken Birdseye - 6
Philly sauce (I know I shouldn't have it every day it was just so tasty over my veg

Snack:
Coffee 2
Solero 3
Ww biscuit -1

No exercise as calf is still fecked! Off to the 4seasons tomorrow so can't wait!

Hope everyone has great weekend
Xxxxx

Racheldublin said:
Love the Rose, saying in hotel tomorrow with the other half I might try and sneak a bottle into the room hehe...

Diary for today:
Breakfast:
Readybreak 40g - 4
Milk 220ml - 2
Tea 1 sugar - 1
Tea milk 80ml - 1

Lunch: sandwich with
Ham 40g -1
Butter 15g -1
Bread x 2 - 5
Caramel skinny latte - 4
Kiwi And banana - 0

Dinner:
Veg loads and loads 0
Chicken Birdseye - 6
Philly sauce (I know I shouldn't have it every day it was just so tasty over my veg

Snack:
Coffee 2
Solero 3
Ww biscuit -1

No exercise as calf is still fecked! Off to the 4seasons tomorrow so can't wait!

Hope everyone has great weekend
Xxxxx

Love ur hair Rachel!

Well my couple glasses of wine turned into ma babysitting an me drinking alot of beer! Ugh I'm a mess!! Now I'm dyinggggggg

MrsMoose said:
Well my couple glasses of wine turned into ma babysitting an me drinking alot of beer! Ugh I'm a mess!! Now I'm dyinggggggg

Hahahaha , well I hope u had a fab night! Try sleep it off hun xx

I was the same last week hehe

Back