ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

Racheldublin said:
Your the master for the recipes so have to give you a shout out! I'm making Philly steak tomorrow for dinner ! :)

Going for Thai/ Chinese tonight , have 24 weeklies and 19 dailys... Wondering what to get to eat... Finding it so hard to get points of things... Even if I am good don't know how I'll work out points

Hav ya tried caloriecount.com?? Or myfitnesspal.com?? Ya can general nutritional info there :) x

Going for chinese tonight ... Will be as good as possible and update here tomorrow!

So far:
Breakfast
Weatabix x 2 (3)
Milk 220 ml (2)
Sweetener (0)
Tea 1 sugar milk 80ml (2)
Total (7)

Lunch:
Marks and Spenser yummy salmon and potato watercress salad (6)
Fruit (0)
Total (6)

Snack:
Tea (2)
Snax (2)

Total used: 17

Left for tonight: 16
Weeklies left : 36
Total 52 ( hope this covers Chinese tonight!)

Xxxx

If your using fat free milk 250ml is 2 just so you can use it for your cuppa as you only use 220 for breakfast

Thanks yummy mummy,

Last night went well all,

Had yuk sung with lettuce for starter and steamed fish steamed veg and a handful of boiled rice for dinner,

Had half a slice of banoffi for desert,

Half a bottle of wine and 3 captain Morgans ......

Tucking into a mac Donalds today though lol :-( so bold... Promise to work it off

i onlytasted captain morgans a few weeks back with 7up,,oh my god it was gorgeous!!!!you did very well with your food.enjoy today and start again tomorrow!!

yummymummy75 said:
i onlytasted captain morgans a few weeks back with 7up,,oh my god it was gorgeous!!!!you did very well with your food.enjoy today and start again tomorrow!!

Thank you,

I had it with club orange and it was gorgeous, haven't tried it with 7up ....

Xx

Check that out when I go home,

Thanks a mill hun

How did u get on today?

Hiya.. Sorry not been on for a few days.. Hav been checkin in breifly but not long enough to reply to anyone..
Weekend was a disaster.. Took a day off plan Saturday.. And hav yet to do up yesterdays diary to see what (more) damage has been done..
Ur chinese sounds yum.. well done u!! :D
How was ur weekend?

Lol, ah sure i bet it was worth it!

I went over my pp sat night by about 8 pp so I will be just exercising some more...

Had a sneaky peak at my scales this morning and looks like I sts so I will be working my ass off today's and tomo for WI Wednesday..

In work till 7.30 tonight so will have a light dinner when I'm home,

Not going out this weekend so should be able to stay on track :)

Hello all,

Haven't been on in few days sorry

Diary yesterday:
Breaky: readybreak 7

Lunch: mns sandwich 6
Snax 2
Latte 3

Dinner: wedges 8
Chicken 5
Veg 0

Desert 6
Total 37
Went over by 4!

Today:
Breakfast
Readybreak 6
Tea 2

Lunch
Sandwich and snax 8

Dinner
Chicken potatoes and veg ( haven't a clue how many points coz I didn't cook!

Feeling really bad today,
Feel so bloody fat!
WI tomorrow ,

Positive; tomo is a new week with a clean slate :)

Hi there. Just letting u know I lost 1.5. Which I'm happy with. Only did 1 days exercise. Will give the plan another go with more exercise. Hope u gave a good weight loss.

hey guys hope its ok to jump in!i rejoined last night! first day goin well:) have 10 points left and im goin to enjoy eatin somethin wen the kids are gone to bed!i just dont know what!!!:eek:

MrsMoose said:
hey guys hope its ok to jump in!i rejoined last night! first day goin well:) have 10 points left and im goin to enjoy eatin somethin wen the kids are gone to bed!i just dont know what!!!:eek:

Msmoose your very welcome! Hope u enjoy your treat tonight :)

Well all, I was down half pound! Not surprising as I went over weeklies by 3 captain Morgans and a mc Donalds!lol and did 0 exercise

Target this week is 3.5lbs!

Find my biggest problem is lunch time so I have vowed make low fat lunches at home and bring then into work!
To reward and incentivise myself ... I got a savings tin and every time I bring lunch in I will save EUR5 and every day I track 100% I will save EUR1...Then when I hit Goal I will crack it open and spoil myself...

Well I did well today and was full and satisfied which I'm delighted with...

Breakfast:
Wheatabix x 2 (4)
Milk 220ml (2)
Sweetner (0)
Tea 80ml milk (1)
Sugar x 1 (1)
Total breakfast (8)

Lunch:
Sandwich-
2 slice brown bread (5)
Butter 15g (1)
Ham 40g (1)
Cheese l/f (1)
Starbucks skinny latte (4)
Total lunch (12)

Dinner
Loads of Country mix veg (0)
Chicken breast 80g (2)
Wholegrain rice 40g (4)
Dubchicks recipe for Philly sauce (this was utterly amazing!!!!!!! Substituted beef stock with chicken stock as was having chicken) (1pp)
Total dinner (7)

Snacks
Bananna (0)
Tea (2)
Timeout finger(2)
Snack finger (2)
Sugar and fat free jelly (0) - am loving this at 0 pp!
Total snacks: 6

Total points used for day: 33
Total weeklies used: 0
Total exercise: 0- Got my hair done instead lol!

Hope everyone had a great day :)

Msmoose your very welcome! Hope u enjoy your treat tonight :)

Well all, I was down half pound! Not surprising as I went over weeklies by 3 captain Morgans and a mc Donalds!lol and did 0 exercise

Target this week is 3.5lbs!

Find my biggest problem is lunch time so I have vowed make low fat lunches at home and bring then into work!
To reward and incentivise myself ... I got a savings tin and every time I bring lunch in I will save EUR5 and every day I track 100% I will save EUR1...Then when I hit Goal I will crack it open and spoil myself...

Well I did well today and was full and satisfied which I'm delighted with...

Breakfast:
Wheatabix x 2 (4)
Milk 220ml (2)
Sweetner (0)
Tea 80ml milk (1)
Sugar x 1 (1)
Total breakfast (8)

Lunch:
Sandwich-
2 slice brown bread (5)
Butter 15g (1)
Ham 40g (1)
Cheese l/f (1)
Starbucks skinny latte (4)
Total lunch (12)

Dinner
Loads of Country mix veg (0)
Chicken breast 80g (2)
Wholegrain rice 40g (4)
Dubchicks recipe for Philly sauce (this was utterly amazing!!!!!!! Substituted beef stock with chicken stock as was having chicken) (1pp)
Total dinner (7)

Snacks
Bananna (0)
Tea (2)
Timeout finger(2)
Snack finger (2)
Sugar and fat free jelly (0) - am loving this at 0 pp!
Total snacks: 6

Total points used for day: 33
Total weeklies used: 0
Total exercise: 0- Got my hair done instead lol!

Hope everyone had a great day :)

Hey hun.. Well done on being down.. Thats deadly :D Your menu looks delish.. Glad the sauce is nice.. Had forgotten about that.. Must try it :D (No.. not all my recipes are tried n tested :D )
Hope today is as good as yesterday :D x

Well I had pack of snax as my treat really enjoyed them and still had 2 points left over! Not too sure what to have for lunch! Where's this Philly sauce reciepe?

Well done on ur loss half pound down is better than up!
I've done 20mins of cross trainer so far today! Soooo windy out today! I was goin to bring kids for walk but they'd prob blow away!

Back