ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

I might do that u no! It takes me Ages to write it out on my fone i av to go backwards and forwards from the ww app to this coz i forget what ive had ! Lol

Diary for yesterday x x

image-623880165.jpg

image-1122379602.jpg

Good Afternoon all!

Happy Saturday,

Diary so far;
Breakfast
Multigrain hoops x 40g - 4
Milk for tea and cereal 230ml -2
Sugar for tea x 1 -1
Total-7

Lunch:
Sandwich
Whole grain bread x 2 -5
Ham x 40g -1
Low fat cheese -1
Butter connought gold 14g -1
Lettuce-0
Apple-0
Banana-0
Ww cookies -2
Total- 10

Dailys left: 15
Weeklies left : 39

Am defo having bottle of we rose wine tonight think that's 12pp

Dont know what to have for dinner, my OH wants Eddie rockets.., I have ye weeklies but think I should go healthy instead...

What do u all think?xx

I sure did,

Had tenders and chips, only ate 4 tenders so that saved me 4 pp hehe

Was good and had a half ww bottle of wine too...

Usually get garlic dip with eddies which I love but read it was 7pp.. So I didn't get it and really didn't enjoy the eddies without it... Next time I'll make my own with low fat mayo ,

Heading out now to get a pedometer to track my exercise and the bf is making a Sunday roast yum yum... I'm making low fat crepes for desert xxx

Diary for today in the photos from Iwatcher,

Ate all my weeklies over sat and Sunday :)

Made crepes tonight - amazing!

Can't believe how high roast beef is though! Hope y'all had a great weekend !

image-451668447.jpg

image-2432212796.jpg

image-3784729758.jpg

Hi rachel.. Hope you'd a good weekend?
I love the eddies garlic mayo but was shocked when seen how hi it was.. I do still hav the chilli one.. only 3pp so not too bad and its a treat dinner so feck it!
Yea beef is really hi isn't it?! Glad I only hav it on the very occasion.. Fair play to yer BF cooking dinner.. My BF's idea of 'cooking dinner' is going the chipper!!

Lol,

Ah he surprises me every now and then!

Uploading diary for the day in photos below....

Started using my pedometer today and it says I walked 8854 steps and burned 357 cals ( did thread mill for 30mins so say that helped)

Also did 20 sit ups,

Feeling **** to tonight after a challenging day so will be using rest of daily/weeklies for some ww treats ;-)

Hope everyone had good day

image-3712567982.jpg

image-4071181404.jpg

image-3115827077.jpg

Well done u! Iv bn terrible alllllll week and it's only week 2:( still can't shift this head cold so I'm goin for the easy pop in d oven meals:( iv defo gained tonight

Feeling worse today as its totm , does this mean I may be up for WI tomorrow??

Used 5 pp over my weeklies this week so hope it doesn't cause a gain :-(

Hate being a woman and having woman things grrrrr

At least I'm off work tomorrow... A day in bed me thinks is in order :)

Aww sending hugs Rachel.. hate TOTM..
Doesn't mean you'll definitely be up but just IF you are, dont stress over it.. We retain water at TOTM so chances are it'll be that..
In saying that the last 2 months i'v had a loss at TOTM week.. Small loss, but a loss none the less.. Good luck hun n hope yer not too ill with them :D

Well done on ur 2 lb loss :) xx

Back