ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

Hello all,

Ok I have taken the plunge and admitted that I have fell off the wagon for the past 3 weeks and spent the past 3 weeks feeling **** about it!missed two weigh in's and haven't seen a tracker in at least 14 days :-(

I am very sorry to my poor figure and also all my mini min friends :)

Today is a new day... I will spend it tracking and organising myself for success

Tomorrow is a new week. I will get weighed in and continue as I mean to go on

My biggest downfall is my hectic job and I just need to learn how to manage my time more efficiently to help me get through stressful situations

Onwards and Upwards!

Rach
Xxxxxxxx

Ah well fair play to admitting it and wanting to get back on track... Here's to starting it all again tomoro!
Good luck! :)

Well done you!!! Woohoo! Thats great news! :)

Thanks all,

Diary for yesterday 16/11/2011

Breakfast:
2 x weatabix 3pp
Milk semi skimmed 220ml 2pp
Coffee 1 sugar 50ml skimmed milk 2pp
Total 7pp

Lunch:
Rasher medallions x 2 1pp
Bread x 1 2pp
Butter 15g 1pp
Egg med 2pp
Total: 6pp

Dinner:
barely a quarter of salmon fillet 1pp
Orange and mango juice 300ml 5pp

Snack:
Toast x 1 3pp
Butter 10g 1pp
Mr Kipling cake 7pp

Total used daily 30 out of 32 dailys

Thanks hun,

Well guys,mental day in work but managed to stick to points yay!! :)

On plus side also had audit and passed :)

Diary for today:
Breakfast
Boiled egg 2pp
Oj 200ml 2pp
Butter lf 7g 1pp
Bread 1 slice 2pp

Lunch
Mns sandwich 7pp
Starbucks skinny caramel latte 4pp

Dinner (had this at 10.30pm)
Bread x 2 5pp
Butter 12g 1pp
King crisps 5pp
Club orange 200ml 3pp

Total used dailies: 32/32

Not alot of nutrition today so will make sure to be extra good tomorrow... Also drank my 2ltr of water today

Ugh in at 8.30 tomorrow.... Dreading it

Gotta go sleep,
Hope u all had a great day xxx

Don't know what's wrong with me hun, can't get Into the swing of things and last night I was on way home after late shift and some homeless guy called me a fat cu*t I actually almost burst into tears!

I'm 30lb down and still feel fatter than when I started!

I am working in new location and it's the biggest store we have so I rarely get three meals a day and find tracking very difficult.

Oooooo need to get my ass in gear, have missed u all x x x

Why dont u try the Simply Filling too hun? Means u kinda hav to plan more but seen as u dont really have time for yer three meals if yer making the right choices n not overdoing it on the high pointed foods u may still stick to losing?? Worth a thought..

As regards feeling bigger than before.. I totally get ya.. I feel that way too.. Have said it to a few people but feel like they think I'm just saying it fishing for compliments.. Cud be being paro tho..
I'v lost 2stone and feel no better in myself at all than when I was bigger.. Plus I s'pose the fact I'v not reduced a clothes size (on the bottom) doesn't help things.. xx

I'm the same have lost very little from bottom and that's why I'm still unhappy in dresses trousers etc I never heard of simply filling but it sounds great,

I miss all u guys and I felt so terrible coz I hadn't been on but I literally do not have a minute in work even to reply to texts !

Feeling better already after talking to u all thanks do much

Xx

Where do you work hun?? Seen as its a store i'd say yer mental this time of year..
Claire started off the simply filling buzz I think but so far I find it much better.. Am making healthy choices and eating crap just to use up enough PP's for the day.. As ya'll know I find it hard to eat 29 a day mid week so was finding I was eating chocolate n crisps n all to use them up.. But this is much better..Not sure how it will go on weekends but will see.. Either way i'm eating healthier and that's the main thing I s'pose.. x

Back