RachieB's Diary

Good for you Rachie, I'm fine love. :)

Thanks Jim. Glad you are ok. How's your day going so far?
xx

Boring work love :(

now don't make me jealous Jim lol!!!

Aaaahhhhh I am so hunger I had to eat a slice of my cheeseburger pie. it is better when it's cold yum yum xxx

I love atkins - as long as you eat cheeseburger pie, there's no need to go hungry or feel guilty - it's great:D

Morning Rachie, MMMMMMMMMM cheeseburger pie, yum yum

I know Jim, I have orders from non-low-carbs...can you believe it!!

Day 10 and I am in double day figures whoop whoop....need to find an alternative to plain water it is getting boring and I am drifting to the Pepsi Max ....my fav!!!

B - sossie (carb free!) egg and phillie (2g)
L- Cheeseburger pie left overs, (you started it Jim yum yum) 1 cup of veg (6g)
D - salmon prawns cauli and broccoli mash with sprouts (2 cups) (5g)

S - Atkins bar (2g) mattersons sausage; 2 cheese strings

xx

LOL, yes I can Rachie :)

Hi Kally,

I am having a fab day so far. My system is flushed with happy hormones...so glad to be back in ketosis. Never again. I usually suffer from low episodes so I am researching the low carb and hormones thread...beats job hunting xx

How are you doing?

Excellent Kally...my one (yeah right!!) weakness is a lazy day..teehee. I have to read 2 huge great big thick documents and then write a presentation for Weds next week. I can't face it as I am worried I will fail and not get the job. A lot at the moment is riding on me getting a job soon grrr...... However, I have decided to have a career change. Once I get a job I can still study in the evenings and wkds. Luckily my OH is a student so he will welcome the time to study as well. Plus I won't be tempted to spend money on the internet as I will have to pay for my course yipppeeee xx

All this has come from 6 weeks off work and time to find out exactly what I want to do. OMG!!!! Things do happen for a reason xx

Fingers crossed for next week. Although how did you manage to find a job worth applying for - I dont even get that far!

lol!!! There was a blip after Christmas where there were loads of positions advertised in my professional mag (no not that one!! ;P) However, there is approximately 100 applications per position yikes!!! I have another interview tomorrow. I ams till waiting to hear from 2 other recent ones. I think I will wait until tomorrow afternoon before I call to ask why I wasn't successful. You never know...hope strings eternal.... There hasn't any positions that I am qualified for, that have been advertised so after next week...the prospect is dry...very dry.

The other alternative is to get my business up and running but I lack self confidence to do...I think everyone else is better than me and why would anyone pay for my advice and work.

Good luck with you search. it is definitely demoralising but being on here helps a lot xx

Ive reached the stage Im applying for jobs I have no interest in whatsoever and cant even get any of them. Totally sould destroying!

Hi Rachie :D
Hope the interviews go well!

Hi Thanks for the luck Kat1e. How ya doing?

Hey Joanne someone advised me on 'The Secret' which I hadn't heard of but it's to do with our secret desires and if go for what we really want then it will happen. I am not sure about the theory but if it's true then I should act on something that I've want to do for over 10 years!! Good luck with ur search. I am with ya all the way. Xx

Back