Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww i cant make the Brum meet then :( thats Mattys birthday weekend..

and really? i'll have to mention that at work then cause they're dead whingy about breaks.

todays a lazy day - was going to head over to Metro Centre but i have no money i can really spend, so going to get some stuff done around the house instead, maybe climb on my bike and stretch my legs a bit and might head over later for a mooch if i get everything finished.

thanks for popping in M, glad you're "home" :) xxx

Hi enjoy your lazy day today!! Those are definately the best days x

well, its reached 6pm and i have done... very little productive. :p

took me four washing up bowls of hot water to finish my washing up... oh dear!

climbed on my bike after reading Twig's motivated post about exercise.. managed 15 minutes before my legs hurt loads, so i didnt wanna push it. Been a bit munchie too, but managed to keep it to an extra bowl of oatsosimple..

B - raspberry oatsosimple (3)
L - sainsburys bgty cheese and onion quiche (6) broccoli (0)
T - chicken breast (2.5) carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (0) gravy granules (1)
S - tin mandarin segments (0.5) 6 melba toasts (0.5) apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)

total: 16.5 points

making a double portion of my dinner to take to work for my lunch tomorrow. Mattys coming over after i finish, i think we're having a roast.. either way i've got a gorgeous Aberdeen Angus rib of beef.. easy enough for four people but i bet it doesnt feed that many! :p

and on a random sad note, i just finished Season 1 of Blood Ties.. and i'm gutted - Season 2 was cancelled so i'll never know what happens between Vicki and Fitzroy! :( I would read the books but the episodes are only sort of based on the books apparently.. and not to call me shallow but the covers of the books are AWFUL. They would shame my beautiful bookcases...

..i think i have issues :p

well, its reached 6pm and i have done... very little productive. :p

took me four washing up bowls of hot water to finish my washing up... oh dear!

climbed on my bike after reading Twig's motivated post about exercise.. managed 15 minutes before my legs hurt loads, so i didnt wanna push it. Been a bit munchie too, but managed to keep it to an extra bowl of oatsosimple..

B - raspberry oatsosimple (3)
L - sainsburys bgty cheese and onion quiche (6) broccoli (0)
T - chicken breast (2.5) carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (0) gravy granules (1)
S - tin mandarin segments (0.5) 6 melba toasts (0.5) apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)

making a double portion of my dinner to take to work for my lunch tomorrow. Mattys coming over after i finish, i think we're having a roast.. either way i've got a gorgeous Aberdeen Angus rib of beef.. easy enough for four people but i bet it doesnt feed that many! :p

and on a random sad note, i just finished Season 1 of Blood Ties.. and i'm gutted - Season 2 was cancelled so i'll never know what happens between Vicki and Fitzroy! :( I would read the books but the episodes are only sort of based on the books apparently.. and not to call me shallow but the covers of the books are AWFUL. They would shame my beautiful bookcases...

..i think i have issues :p

Hi!

I'm glad I gave you the motivation to do the exercise :) I did 10 mins on the bike and 12 mins walking on the treadmill.

Hadn't heard of Blood ties ... but can feel your frustraion - I have started watching SO many (usually US) programs that either don't do another season, or just finish mid season .... VERY annoying!

I have only just started watching CSI - as after 8 seasons I think it's a keeper lol

I've never tried oatsosimple - will have to get some of that next time I'm in the supermarket :)

Have a great evening!
Twigs
x

i'm big on the vampire / paranormal stuff, though i also love House (5 seasons.. Hugh Laurie is amazing!) and i'm just about to start on The Unit.. love Sex in the City (got the cool shoebox :D) and Desperate Housewives, although i am ashamedly a season and a bit behind now! I have to shut my eyes if i ever catch the adverts on telly LOL :p

I quite like Bones too, although David Boreanaz will never be as good as he was in Angel!

...i am such a geek! :D

oh and Moonlight was another vampirey thing i watched a full season of and was gutted they cancelled :( Blood Ties is more upsetting though, as the characters were better looking!

Hi Rach, I just wanted to pop in and see how you were doing. I am getting an exercise bike and I can't wait to join you in the exercise. I hope to be able to do 20 mins or so :/ Sounds like I might be pushing it a bit lol.

Take care x

i think you'll be fine Lea, dont you worry - my legs are still suffering from spinning a few weeks ago, hence why i struggled today - someone of your health/fitness level would easily manage 20 minutes xxx

God you must have been in agony is your legs still hurt! Been so good eating this week, but found box of maltesers hidden under stairs from xmas. (I hid them and forgot they were there:eek:). Hope you enjoy your steaks.

Man, I can't believe you didn't like the Twilight series! Did you like Buffy? You must have! Don't tell me if you didn't, I don't think I could handle it.

Very well done on the exercise :) Muchos impressed. I swear one day I will be the one telling tales of exercise. No, really. Wait... I walked around a shopping centre today. Big one. Westfields. In heels. That totally counts!

Man, I can't believe you didn't like the Twilight series! Did you like Buffy? You must have! Don't tell me if you didn't, I don't think I could handle it.

Very well done on the exercise :) Muchos impressed. I swear one day I will be the one telling tales of exercise. No, really. Wait... I walked around a shopping centre today. Big one. Westfields. In heels. That totally counts!

I LOVED BUFFY!! Although you have to admit, it got dire towards the end.. much prefer Angel.. less whinging :p No doubt i will manage the Twilight books eventually - i was the same with Potter.. didnt pick up until Book 4 was well and truly released and then I got hooked.. 4 days later i was whinging that 5,6 and 7 hadnt been released yet :p

as for your exercise.. that TOTALLY counts! :D don't you worry either.. i'm staying two nights so there is no chance I won't get to shop at some point, so might get to drag you about for some extra AP! :D

God you must have been in agony is your legs still hurt! Been so good eating this week, but found box of maltesers hidden under stairs from xmas. (I hid them and forgot they were there:eek:). Hope you enjoy your steaks.

have never been in so much pain from exercise EVER! When i was on the bike yesterday, i could feel the aches in my knees and my thighs and was totally paranoid i was going to do some damage :p but i'm good this morning it seems :D

well, suppose i should head to work.. 8-2:15 setting up le fishes.. yay!

food plan for today:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - chicken breast (3) with onion and mushroom gravy (1) and free vegetables (0)
T - roast beef (6) free vegetables (0) 150g potato (1.5) 1 yorkshire pudding (1) and gravy granules (1)

Hey Rach, sorry not been around much lately. Just posting to say you're doing so great! Hope work is ok for you today. Also is the apple and blueberry oats so simple nice? I've never tried it but it sounds yummy! xx

Hey Rach
Glad ur legs are ok this morn hun!

Menu looks nice too. "le fishes" where do u work??

x

i work at sainsburys as a counter assistant. Most counter assistants work one department, but i work all three so i alternate between food to go (rotisserie chickens and hot food), deli and meat + fish.

There are loads of people on holiday and sick atm, so i'm mainly on meat and fish. As much as it sounds gross, i really quite like it and i get loads of tips for new meal ideas etc.. plus, i cant eat on meat and fish so it makes life so much easier! :D

Hey Rach, sorry not been around much lately. Just posting to say you're doing so great! Hope work is ok for you today. Also is the apple and blueberry oats so simple nice? I've never tried it but it sounds yummy! xx

Glad you're alright Laura - how you doing? the apple and blueberry oatsosimple is my favourite.. though i love the raspberry one too :) you should try them!

well, just got in from work.. boss forced a kit kat on me this morning :( so was really annoyed as she got really upset when i said i would "keep it for later".. :p

thank you to Irene though who found out the points for me :D

also i ended up having another bowl of oatsosimple too.. lots of points today!

food plan for today:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - chicken breast (3) with onion and mushroom gravy (1) and free vegetables (0)
T - roast beef (6) free vegetables (0) 1 yorkshire pudding (1) 150g potato (1.5) and gravy granules (1)
S - raspberry oatsosimple (3) 2 finger kit kat (2.5)

total: 22 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back