Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
that might be a little sad even for me M.. sounds like something Jen would do though :D haha!

thanks for coming and checking up on me :) xxx

I was just thinking the same thing as M - take it with you and ask them to make it up - although hotel breakfast is usually quite nice - not sure if Travelodge do one mind.

Oatsosimple plain made with water is 1.5pts, Irene. I made mine up to 3 by adding all the lovely stuff Rach said and the big old dollop of 0% greek yoghurt. x

they do a breakfast but its continental and expensive.. i will just pop into m&s when i hit central and get a couple of fruit pots or something :)

just realised i should update today's food as didnt go to original plan at all! :p

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - roast rib of beef (3) with broccoli and carrots (0) and gravy granules (1)
T - pack of frozen quorn mince (5.5) onion, mushroom (0) gravy granules (2) and broccoli (0)
S - banana (1.5) nectarine (0.5)

total: 16.5 points

tomorrow's plan:

B - golden syrup oatsosimple (3)
L - batchelors low fat chicken soup (2) and 2 ryvitas (1)
T - beef casserole made with lean beef shin (5.5) carrots, mushrooms, onion, passata, beef stock cube (0) with broccoli (0)
S - banana (1.5)

total: 13 points

however tomorrow is WI, and if i do well.. i am marching across to the corner shop and ordering myself a creme egg.. whoop! :D

..omg, i'm going to be gutted if i dont lose weight now :( :D LOL!

Last edited:
just realised.. if i lose 2lbs i'll finally hit 2.5 stone! god i hope it comes tomorrow! :p

Watchmen was interesting - very long though! I did like it, but very graphic and many many shots of Dr. Manhattan's penis!

I enjoyed the Watchmen too - Dr M's penis was CGI though. And why did he occassionally strangely have pants on?

Good luck for wi tomoz x

Ian has experienced the travel lodge 'breakfast in a bag' said it was foul!! if we stay at travel lodge take a box of weetabix and long life milk!! Yes am a cheepskate

That's a good idea Jane. I'll probably bring some Alpen Light bars Rachel so you can have one if you like. They're only 1 point.

I enjoyed the Watchmen too - Dr M's penis was CGI though. And why did he occassionally strangely have pants on?

Good luck for wi tomoz x

apparently in the comic he's always clothed - in a black body armour style suit thing.. so obviously the film makers are just perverted :p

Ian has experienced the travel lodge 'breakfast in a bag' said it was foul!! if we stay at travel lodge take a box of weetabix and long life milk!! Yes am a cheepskate

i would do the same! but i'd need to bring a bowl too :p

fingers crossed angel!!

thanks Jen :D

That's a good idea Jane. I'll probably bring some Alpen Light bars Rachel so you can have one if you like. They're only 1 point.

Karen you think of EVERYTHING! You really are a genius :D

if you do, we're good.. theres an M&S food :D

..i'll keep you away dont you worry! :p plus, its in central station so would you be un-lazy enough to walk there for this shortbread? :D

I'd walk quite some distance for M and S choc shortbread but I'll probably be hungover anyway so won't want to walk anywhere :D

.. i would say that alcohol is saving you lots of points there.. but probably not.. you're a wine drinker arent you? you a red a white or an inbetweenie? x

oh i love red wine-even more than i love galaxy!!!

ps if you've got a picnic set take that to hotel to assist with diy breakfast!! wash up in the bathroom sink-can you tell i've done this before!!

Hi

Just popping in to say good luck with your wi! Got fingers crossed that you'll reach your 2.5 stone!!!

Didn't realise you had given up bread for lent, me too! Haven't ever done lent before but all the girls in work have given up something so thought i would too! How are you finding it? I'm not really missing it too much actually!! x

ah cause i was going to bring a bottle in my bag you see.. saves on expense when we're out (or just gets us more drunk.. :p) i cant find the WW red anywhere though :(

and yeah Jane you can tell - reminds me of when i was a kid.. fun times - used to love holidays with my mum - she'd do exactly the same :D x

Hi

Just popping in to say good luck with your wi! Got fingers crossed that you'll reach your 2.5 stone!!!

Didn't realise you had given up bread for lent, me too! Haven't ever done lent before but all the girls in work have given up something so thought i would too! How are you finding it? I'm not really missing it too much actually!! x

yeah you did, we had a big discussion over whether naan bread qualified as real bread! :D

and no not missing it so much atm, though the vicar on telly said you can have bread on a sunday, so if i fancy it on a sunday, i do have some.. though tending not to as its lots of points and as its just me, i end up with loads when i only want a slice or two! :p

however i sinned the other week when drunk and had a sausage sarnie.. but seen as i didnt remember and had to be told the next day, does that really count? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back