Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeh so we did!! God, my memory is shockingly bad - seriously!! Never used to be this bad!!

Of course it doesn't count if you can't remember it!! Absolutely not!! You know i heard a vicar on the telly saying you could have what you are giving up for lent on a sun, was shot down in flames by my family saying not to be ridiculous!!! Glad to know i wasn't imagining it!!! xx

Crossing everything for your WI tomorrow/today.:p

Can't wait to be celebrating the 2.5stone loss with you later here in cyberspace:D

morning all :D well, i am in a happy mood - celebrating with a bowl of golden syrup oatsosimple as the shop doesnt open 'til 8!

I lost... 4lbs! :D WHOOP! Taking me under 14 and a half stone to 14st 6, and (FINALLY!) taking me past 2.5st off! :D WHOOP! 5lbs to go to 3st :D

if you didnt notice my grin yet.. here it is again --> :D

plus, tried on my dress that i got for my birthday in a size 16.. and it FITS! :D :D :D

today is going to be a goooood day :D

Last edited:
Wow Rach well done you - u don't do things by half do ya!

Core is obviously suiting you ;o)

How fab is that - bet you will be smiling all day! x

Well done that Rach soon be at that 3 stones off and excellent that you can fit into the size 16 dress for your birthday.

M

4ibs what a fab loss congrats to you :O)

:party0038:

Well done! I am muchly pleased for you:)

Great news that the dress fits! Cant wait to see pics from your night out! xx

Well done Rach, that's fantastic!! You should feel really proud of yourself! :D xx

YAy well done missus! ... a brill loss! :)
Oh and umm i hope we are all going to get a sneaky peek photo of you in this lovely dress then :p

Wooooooo well done missy - 4lbs is excellent stuff! :)

well done rach!!

Wow Rach well done you - u don't do things by half do ya!

Core is obviously suiting you ;o)

How fab is that - bet you will be smiling all day! x

I have been yes! People have been accusing me of doing wrongs, as only people looking as happy as me could have done them! :)

I actually followed points this week though Trace, but i tried to stick to mainly Core foods, bar my oatsosimple and the occasional extra.. i'm finding it much easier to cope if i avoid snacking throughout the day - if i start, i don't want to stop! :p

Well done Rach. That is great news
Irene x

thanks so much Irene :D about time i got Team Loser some points! :D

Well done that Rach soon be at that 3 stones off and excellent that you can fit into the size 16 dress for your birthday.

M

Here's hoping Aunty M! :D 5lbs to go - going to try and be good all week to counter the weekend festivities :)

Great News Rach!
Thats amazing you have done so so well xx

thanks so much Gem, hope SW is going well for you - shall pop in and hunt out your diary :) x

WOOT WOOOOOOOOOT! :D

haha :D thanks Jess!

Wow Rachel - a double celebration then!!

Congratuations!

xx

thanks Twiggy :) and yes, double celebration, and dead pleased i've got here in time for my birthday :)

4ibs what a fab loss congrats to you :O)

thank you Hayley! :D

:party0038:

Well done! I am muchly pleased for you:)

Great news that the dress fits! Cant wait to see pics from your night out! xx

don't you worry, i love taking photos (love being in them too :p) so there will be plenty! :D

rachel that is fantastic and so well deserved- you have inspired me to have a good day now too.

Really really really really really really well done

thanks so much Jane :) really appreciate your support - you have been doing so well of late, think you inspired me to get back on the wagon! xxx

well done :D 4lbs is so great and i bet the size 16 dress feels wonderful :)

thank you! it does.. sounds perverted but i keep touching it LOL (it's satiny and feels lovely on! :D ..didnt think i would ever say it, but makes me feel SEXEH! :D)

Well done Rach, that's fantastic!! You should feel really proud of yourself! :D xx

thank you!! i am.. maybe overly as i have done everyone's head in with it at work today haha! :D

YAy well done missus! ... a brill loss! :)
Oh and umm i hope we are all going to get a sneaky peek photo of you in this lovely dress then :p

of course! :D but not until i have sorted accessories for it! watch this space! :)

Wooooooo well done missy - 4lbs is excellent stuff! :)

thanks so much Lou :) dont think i would have gotten so far without your support though, you're amazing thank you :)

WEH HEY WELL DONE.
Thats fab great news misy you must be on
:character00100: :happy096: xx

thanks Fuzzy - following in your amazing footsteps, obviously :D

well done rach!!

thanks Trace! :) hope you're doing well this week?? xxx

well.. thank you so much everyone on here - without everyone on mins i certainly wouldnt have reached 2.5st.. and i don't think i would get any further either, so again thank you so much - you all support me so much! Here's to the next 3.5st :)

love you all so much, you're all smashing :D xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back