Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your doing so well Rach! .. your meals are looking yummy! .....
i love steak :D .... dont buy it very often tho! only as a treat! Maybe i should get a job on a meat counter somwhere ! lol

Oh a double do view thats a great thing. I did Bolt last night in 3D no less then met friend in pizza hut. Average age of other viewers 4-6 but hey I loved it. This weekend for Mall cop and poss Gran torino so we're on the same page... I love that unlimited card.

See you later

M

Oooh new clothes shopping is sooo good. I am trying so hard not to buy anything at the moment as i'm very inbetween sizes and a size different on top and bottom and thats without working out whats gouing on with the boobs...I think they are shrinking!!! :(

Thanks for saying I'm a great support. Means a lot =) x

Wait wait, when's your b-day? Don't want to miss out wishing you a happy day ;) You deserve the clothes, now you'll look all stylish for Saturday!

I love new clothes makes you feel great - and with your recent weight loss your gonna look great too.

Enjoy double bill at the cinema ;o)

Great to see you today. And thanks for the apples for Catherine and me. She went home happy with her tea cakes. Hope you enjoy the films
Irene x

Was so nice to see you today..!! thanks for the apples.. got some lush teacakes too..!! lol.. will you please tell my mam where you got your raspberry porridge..!! she will not shut up about it.. lol

x x

well done hun :)

Hope you had a nice day at the movies. x

Hi Rach

Ooh a double dose, enjoy!! Great fun! Sure you'll love gran turino, saw a trailer for mall cop looks pretty good, you'll need to tell me how it was!

Can't remember if ive said yet or not but well done on your loss hon!! (I jump on and off this forum so much i can't remember what ive posted, im terrible!!!)

x

Two movies is one day? You must have comfy seats at the cinema up north:) Have a lovely day. xx

thanks, i did.. films were good, meal was good.. spending time with Matty was good.. even work was good! :D all in all, a good day!

Your doing so well Rach! .. your meals are looking yummy! .....
i love steak :D .... dont buy it very often tho! only as a treat! Maybe i should get a job on a meat counter somwhere ! lol

yeah me too.. think i'm turning into a bit of a meat fiend though.. i must eat my weight in cow each week! :eek:

Oh a double do view thats a great thing. I did Bolt last night in 3D no less then met friend in pizza hut. Average age of other viewers 4-6 but hey I loved it. This weekend for Mall cop and poss Gran torino so we're on the same page... I love that unlimited card.

See you later

M

Ahhh i still want to see that, but no longer on at Boldon :( Gran Torino was fantastic.. i got really upset at end.. Matty pretended he didnt know me LOL. Mall Cop was average according to Matty, but there were personal reasons i wanted to see it and I loved it for those.. and also i love Kevin James, theres something about him.. in everything i've seen him in - Chuck and Larry, King of Queens etc.. there's this element i can't put my finger on but i just like him.. :)

Oooh new clothes shopping is sooo good. I am trying so hard not to buy anything at the moment as i'm very inbetween sizes and a size different on top and bottom and thats without working out whats gouing on with the boobs...I think they are shrinking!!! :(

Thanks for saying I'm a great support. Means a lot =) x

you are, really appreciate it :) as for the boobs.. they won't disappear that much i'm sure - if they do, you have plenty! :p

Wait wait, when's your b-day? Don't want to miss out wishing you a happy day ;) You deserve the clothes, now you'll look all stylish for Saturday!

I always look stylish :p ..nah i really don't! Irene and Cat saw me today in uniform.. now that is a sight you would never wish to see! :p

I love new clothes makes you feel great - and with your recent weight loss your gonna look great too.

Enjoy double bill at the cinema ;o)

thanks Trace :) feel fab in them.. they're still an incy bit tight.. so hopefully a few more pounds will see me in comfortably :)

Great to see you today. And thanks for the apples for Catherine and me. She went home happy with her tea cakes. Hope you enjoy the films
Irene x

Was so nice to see you today..!! thanks for the apples.. got some lush teacakes too..!! lol.. will you please tell my mam where you got your raspberry porridge..!! she will not shut up about it.. lol

x x

you're both welcome for your apples :D there are upsides to working in a supermarket! :) glad the teacake mission was a success too! :D

now i think about it.. it was probably asda that i got the raspberry oatsosimples at.. i will pick you some up tomorrow Irene and bring them for you when we next do lunch :) thank you again for the fruities today too :D

well done hun :)

thank you! :D

Hope you had a nice day at the movies. x

i did thank you, was a really good day :D

Hi Rach

Ooh a double dose, enjoy!! Great fun! Sure you'll love gran turino, saw a trailer for mall cop looks pretty good, you'll need to tell me how it was!

Can't remember if ive said yet or not but well done on your loss hon!! (I jump on and off this forum so much i can't remember what ive posted, im terrible!!!)

x

loved Gran Torino.. wasnt sure if i would like it but really did.. though as i said to Matty, one of those films i love, but i wouldnt watch it again in a hurry cause i know i would get upset again! :p

well.. good morning everyone! :D (see, been learning from Jen the teacher :p)

had a really nice day today.. got a surprise at work - Irene and Cat popped in to say hello :) i was so happy to see them i even forgot how awful i look in my uniform until after they'd gone and i was in my car on the way home :D Irene was even lovely enough to give me some fruities.. which did NOT make it home.. haha :eek: (thank you! :))

tomorrow i believe i will be out / busy mainly, so may get on early morning but otherwise not sure.. have an appointment at Regis for ten, then i have the shopping list i took to the metro the other day (and got none of!) to go back for again.. decorator supposedly round.. wondering how likely that will actually be.. house a tip. Again. Contemplating bed now, and tidying.. some other time.

oh, and last but not least.. Matty totally screws up my food plans every single time! :p we ended up at The Storybook 2 for 1.. i chose fish and chips in the end.. decided i've had enough steak to last me a couple of months, and thought it was a wiser choice than lasagne and garlic bread.. probably wrong, but hey.. enjoyed myself - back on the wagon tomorrow.

Really excited about Glasgow now.. can't wait! :D

Fruities are bluddy good like.. lol.. And you didnt look awful at all you silly one..!! i used to have to dress in chefs whites, nothing can ever get worse than that.. pure embarassment..!! lol..
Glad you had a good time at le cinema.. We sometimes go to the story book.. which is lovely.. but the last few times i've been to 2 for 1 in team valley its been crap..
so glad i got my teacakes.. lol.. they look yummy..!!!

x x

yeah tell me about it.. poisoned the decorator last time i went there :p awful! was lovely seeing you today btw :) x

The problem I would have going to the cinema twice would be the popcorn. I find it almost impossible to watch a film without munching.

Glad you had a lovely evening. See you at the weekend. xx

i've found if i have a drink i'm okay.. though i have to book aisle seats as i'm forever to the toilet! :p do that on trains too for the same reason haha!

How were the films Rach?? x

Hello you, just popping in to wish you a fab birthday celebrations weekend. Take lots of piccies for me to see when your down. Take care xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back