Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thanks Krystle :) x

of course! :D as much as men are lovely (occasionally).. they're just not in the same league as we are!

stupid unrealted question but where did you get the weigh loss tape measure thing from lol:confused:

if you click on it, it will take you to the site that you can make one on :) x

Good on you for donating blood - very impressive! Sorry to hear that you now have shares in elastoplast - hope they all heal real soon, especially those ones on yr feet.

Glad you're back on track diet-wise - Good luck for WI moro - txt me yr result. Take care xxx

Glad to hear you had a great weekend and that Matty loved the dress, you worked hard to get into it, but easier too get out of it by the sounds of it:p

Keep meaning to look into giving blood, lots people i know do it-think it would be good for my karma!

i will do Jax dont you worry - first thing in the morning :D might take scales upstairs so i dont have to get out of bed for too long LOL :p

and Jane, dress is gorgeous but yes.. i struggled to keep it on when i got home haha :D bloodwise you should definitely donate.. you feel totally chilled out.. i suppose its like drugs but cheaper haha :D

well, think i'm going to go curl up in bed where its warm.. i'm a bit short on cash after Glasgow, so until payday on friday, the gas has been switched to minimal amount for showers and washing up - and i am sat here in my 3 winter dressing gowns, my 2 summer kimonos and all my tshirts that i wear under my uniform for work.. plus my pyjamas and slippers.. and my ankles are still cold, but the rest of me is just nice :D

plus, if i go upstairs i will be less tempted to eat to warm myself.. though i might take a hot chocolate as i did some switching :)

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - batchelors low fat chicken soup (2) and 2 dark rye ryvita (1)
T - ww fish curry from magazine made with 2 frozen white fish fillets (2) 1 spoon of fat free greek yog (0.5) curry powder, passata, onion, chilli, garlic, veg stock cube and water (0) broccoli (0)
S - 2 sausages (6) 2 slices lean bacon (3) chocolate orange mullerlight (1.5) options hot chocolate (0.5)

total: 20.5 points

been thinking today that if i dont lose much then i'm not too bothered.. another stone would be amazing for my holidays, but right now i'm more bothered with my stomach.. i know sit ups will work my muscles.. but what about the skin? thats the problem..

well, off to bed with my latest read - Made to be Broken by Kelley Armstrong - her first in the series, Exit Strategy was fabulous and this is proving to be just as fab :)

Glad to hear you had a nice bday weekend! When are we going to see some photos of that dress?:)

About the skin on tummy I cannot advice much but you are young and your skin is elastic so it will get back into shape with time. I read somewhere that creams and cold showers helps but not sure how much.

The movie I went to see, the one with J Roberts, (sorry, I never remember titles!) was really good. A bit similar to Mr&Mrs smith and it was nice easy-watch:) What are you planning to see this week? Any recommendations?

Don't turn into ice lolly over night! x

i survived the night :D woke up toasty this morning was great! took me a while to fight my way out of the covers too, so thought i might have earned some AP there :p

tomorrow we're off to see Bronson.. we were going to pull another double night but guess who's on 10-7 meat and fish tomorrow :( boo hiss.

There are a few things i would like to see - Bronson is Matty's choice tomorrow, but that gives me free reign next week so we'll be seeing Know1ng and hopefully Young Victoria if its still on.. if not, then Duplicity or i'm sure there'll be something else on :)

as for the skin, i don't know about that.. i would hope so if i hadnt been overweight long, but i have been overweight my whole life and am covered from head to toe in stretchmarks! I've bought some Elle McPherson toning stuff, so will see how that turns out.. hopefully it'll do as it says on the label :)

well, I STS today - so pleased with that :D going to be good this week and hopefully next week i will see a new lowest weight :) happy to be losing slower than before too.. as my new clothes are beautiful and i will be sad if they're too big soon.

well, off outside to check my gas.. pilot out again so wondering how on earth i've spent £20 already, and i'm going to cheat and put the emergency on so i have some hot water about 10ish to do my hair :)

over and out! :D x

Hi

I'm hoping for a STS this week too :)

Hmmm all this talk of cinema has made me realise I haven't been for ages. Really wanted to see Shopaholic ... too late now ... not sure about Marley and Me - would love to see it, but don't want to cry in a cinema lol.

Was going to go with my sis on Saturday while DH is out with his friend, but nothing is on so we may go to Bingo again :D (I have an addictive personallity hehe)

Good luck for this week, and stay warm! :)

Twigs
xx

Hi

I'm hoping for a STS this week too :)

Hmmm all this talk of cinema has made me realise I haven't been for ages. Really wanted to see Shopaholic ... too late now ... not sure about Marley and Me - would love to see it, but don't want to cry in a cinema lol.

Was going to go with my sis on Saturday while DH is out with his friend, but nothing is on so we may go to Bingo again :D (I have an addictive personallity hehe)

Good luck for this week, and stay warm! :)

Twigs
xx

everyone cried at Marley and me so you wouldnt be alone - Shopaholic is a definite girly must watch.. so when it comes out on DVD make sure you see it :D enjoy bingo - we were going to try it at weekend but Sandy chickened out so we didnt :p

good luck for your WI :) xxx

I started to read that, should I start again?

i thought it was brill, but i suppose written by a woman from a woman's point of view, don't know if you would appreciate it as much.. not going to knock it though.. you should try to read it anyway :p

i like her other books too, but they're full of sex and paranormal do-dahs so you probably wouldnt appreciate those haha :p

your wife sounds like my sort of person :p tell her i hope she's read all the Laurell K. Hamilton books or i'll be disappointed!

i've finished Made to be Broken now.. about 100 pages into a new book now but its not as good so i'll have it finished before work later :p

Morning Rachel

Books are the devil's work I sat up to 2am reading one last night when I should have been umder the duvet snoozing. Glad you managed to stay warm.

The STS was a great result and hopefully it will become a good loss for next week

M

i was only up until just after 11 last night.. my eyes wouldnt stay open! woke up this morning with my book still in my hand, but luckily i didnt drool on it or anything LOL :D

aaaaaanyway, while i'm here :) food plan!

B - 4 dark rye ryvita (2) with 35g philadelphia light (1.5)
L - 125g pork tenderloin fillet (2.5) with rest of my sauce from last night (0) and lots of onion, mushroom, beansprouts and pepper (0)
T - 125g pork fillet (3 - 250g is 5.5 and so i'm splitting it :p) with broccoli (0) and gravy granules (1) medium sweet potato (3)
S - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3) 2 options hot chocolates (1)

total: 16 points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back