Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sounds lovely too.. but i havent got a pitta bread.. will have to eat my bagel and pretend lol :D

Rach, that's a great loss - and a stone to boot! Well done you - no wonder your clothes are all too small :D

too big Karen.. LOL :D how're you feeling today?

Oops! My brains are not working obviously!

I'm still not feeling well - managed to have some peppermint tea and a little bit of porridge. Going to have a bit of mashed potato later. I seem to be all right with stodgy white food!

glad you're managing something at least :) hope you're better soon!

Woohooo thats a brill loss this week! .. maybe ill go chop the end of my finger see if i can claw a .5 loss hehe .. only kidding! .. The talk of bagels tho is making me crave one! they are big points tho arnt they!? ...

Well done ! .. and a stone to woohooo

I lost 3.5lbs! :D so that brings me to a stone - whoopee! See, losing my finger tip was obviously the extra half pound.. fate! :D

staying on points this week - celebrating with another bagel (will try not to take any more fingertips off) with philadelphia light and loads of leafy salad for my lunch.. really looking forward to it! :D

Oh Rach well done you! Thats fab! And to reach your stone aswell! You are doing great! xxx

Woohooo thats a brill loss this week! .. maybe ill go chop the end of my finger see if i can claw a .5 loss hehe .. only kidding! .. The talk of bagels tho is making me crave one! they are big points tho arnt they!? ...

Well done ! .. and a stone to woohooo

i pointed mine as four, but with 30g of philadelphia (1) and loads of salad as lunch its not bad for 5 points :)

thanks very much for the kind words too - really spurs me on knowing people are behind me!

Oh Rach well done you! Thats fab! And to reach your stone aswell! You are doing great! xxx

thanks so much Emma - you next to the stone! :D

dont be silly, thats what we're here for - moral support! :) keep smiling! xxx

thats brill Feathers! doesnt always come off fast but half a stone is half a stone, and only 3lbs until you've technically lost a dress size! :) or thats what i've been told anyway :) xxx

Well done you! :) And reaching a stone too! Fab news!

Hope you enjoyed your bagel for lunch - might need to go buy myself some with philadelphia - it sounds yum!

Hope the finger's not too sore xxx

Whoo, that's awesome! :) Only another 6lb 'til your next dress size! 2 weeks at this rate!

i hope so - in time for the xmas partay! :D shame i cant drop it for this sunday, but hey cant have everything! :)

Well done on your loss this week thats absolutely fantastic, dont think Ill go for the finger chopping method though ;)

i wont be doing it again in a hurry lol! Was looking at all the quorn stuff at work today and I thought of you lol :D Quorn Queen.

Well done you! :) And reaching a stone too! Fab news!

Hope you enjoyed your bagel for lunch - might need to go buy myself some with philadelphia - it sounds yum!

Hope the finger's not too sore xxx

It was lovely.. i had another today with ww roasted onion and chive soft cheese again with loads of salad - prefer philadelphia.. dont have to brush my teeth after lol! :p Bagels are my weakness.. but at least you only get 4 in the packet so cant go too mad :D also, am wary because of the finger loss haha :)

Sooooooo today I have had:

B - missed (oops) - slept in on purpose, was going to get up but neighbour was banging on door so i went back to sleep - shes got serious stalking issues!
L - Bagel (4) :D with 50g ww soft cheese (1), sliced tomato and loads of salad leaves (0) and a banana chocoflakes muller corner (4.5)
T - WW cheese and onion quiche (6.5) (bought for 20p at work - bargain! :D) and some leeks (0)
S - pack walkers baked (1.5) and a medium banana (1.5)

i'm sure i have eaten something else.. its written down in my proper book but i've put it somewhere totally obvious but cant find it!!

well, off to bed for me i think - work on the fish counter tomorrow (8-1) :( then tomorrow afternoon after scrubbing myself clean I'm hoping to go find an outfit for sunday night, and also a new xmas outfit! All i need to do now is find someone to drag with me! :)

thanks Keisha :)

well, went swimming today and racked up an hour for my new weekly exercise target of 3 hours. Absolutely killed me, but I did enjoy my lunch afterwards - another WW cheese and onion quiche with a massive pile of asparagus.. yummy! :D I had a mini panic in the kitchen.. asparagus IS free right? I hope to god its not one of these pointed vegetables.

For the next week, I am aiming to save my alloted 4 points a day. With 26 a day (soon to be 25 i hope! :D) i am finding it not too hard to eat and feel full without having to use all of them. This is all in aid of a friends birthday meal which is at Taybarns - an all you can eat carvery / buffet, something i dont know if I can trust myself with just yet!! I'm confident I can make wise food choices, I'm just not so confident that I can limit myself to just one plate.. so what I have thought is, instead of piling my plate full, I'll just have a small amount and concentrate on eating it slowly to allow me to keep going up like everyone else - soft drinks come on free re-fill, so I will try and have a glass between each plate to make me feel fuller quicker too! One good thing is I am a DESignated driver so i dont have to worry about alcohol points - diet coke/pepsi all the way :)

well anyway.. today so far, i have had:

B - 3 weetabix (3) with 1/2pt sk. milk (1)
L - WW cheese and onion quiche (6.5) with asparagus (0 i hope!)
S - 1 med. banana (1.5) and 2 sainsburys feta and spinach spanakopita (2)

so that leaves me with 8 points for tea - not sure what i'll have yet.. was wanting to go out to see the fireworks but no1 is replying to my texts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back