Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you believe the big annual firework display up here has been postponed til tomorrow as theres football on tonight :eek:

for a second there i tricked myself into thinking you were in my area and i got really excited thinking i could go after all! but nope.. just having a dippy moment.. :p and lol, i'm not surprised really - football is so big now (god knows why, i HATE it!) so i have to put up with Coronation Street not being on or being on later etc for it too :(

Good on you for the swimming - without warm patches I hope :D

Asparagus was free ten years ago (my books are that old lol) - not alot of help I know ha ha

Sorry girls but I beg to differ on the footie - I luv it!

Hope you enjoy your meal at Taybarns, yum yum

im sure i will.. but i dont trust myself.. i need someone with a cow prod behind me to sting me every time i reach for the spare ribs LMAO :D

Well done for swimming for an hour :)
Hope you have a lovely time at the meal...sounds like you have a good plan for avoiding some temptations :)

Thanks Loz :D well I have just had THE most lovely breakfast i've had in a while.. well, since the sausage sarnies on sunday LOL :D scrambled egg made with 2 eggs (3), a splash of milk (0.5) and some chives (0) on a toasted bagel (4) with a tbsp of tomato sauce (0.5).. yuuuuuuuuuuummy :D (8 in total)

i remember my first leader used to say switch your meal sizes around as it stops your body from becoming used to the same size meals at the same times of day.. i can never guarantee same time of day but decided will have a bigger breakfast, lighter lunch and normal tea today :D

also, i reasoned that i am going to the metro centre so I will walk off some of it while i shop for my outfit :D also, got more retail therapy booked into life on saturday - off to the 'boro with stepmam and sis for some more shopping.. bet it'll be nuts at the weekend but i'll manage :p

going to try for some more exercise after Metro Centre.. dont know if i will head to pool or get on the dreaded bike.. over and out! :D

I am an awful designated driver:rolleyes:

Dare i admit that last time i took my car, half an hour after i had arrived i had 'been slipped a secret drink';) and rang my dad to ask him to drive my car home for me and i would get a taxi back! :D

In my defence, i was only driving myself home and not everyone else!

No-one dare ask me now! LOL x

holy moley! A size 16 :D well, on top anyway.. and the cracking thing is it was in the sale too :D New Look NEVER lets me down! So I'm now a comfy fit in size 20 trousers as I picked up a nice smart grey pair for £10 in the NL sale, and a tight-ish size 16 as I picked up a nice white chiffony high neck sleeveless blouse with frilly edges and black little buttons on it also £10 in sale :D I feel SO great. Every bad piece of food I have passed on was totally worth missing for seeing me fit into a size 16 anything! :D :D ...... :D

i have had a salad sandwich for dinner - one slice of bread (1.5) half tbsp hellmans light (0.5) and lots of salad (0) to make sure this top still fits on sunday :D

apart from that.. Metro Centre is mental and it was a Thursday morning for goodness sake?! I picked up a Venus Fly Trap for my mum as she likes growing things and i thought this year she might appreciate me deviating from the normal herb garden I get her as a stocking filler :) also picked up some Body Shop travel minis for OH's mum as she and OH's dad travel a lot for work, the body shop japanese cherry blossom perfume and a book about chinese empresses and japanese concubines for my friend who loves anything to do with japan, china and their history, a beautiful grey and silver scarf from Jane Norman and some ever so sparkly diamond-style studs from Bay for my friends wife :) and Russell Brand's Booky Wook for my sister who likes autobiographies.

And a body shop green bag for myself :D i must have a bazillion bags all with the same message - SAVE THE WORLD! lol :p i just like them.. and they're handy for shopping cause plaggy bags do my head in!

Aww Rach, thats fab news! :happy036: Absolutely thrilled for you. :D
Now that's the kind of news to inspire and motivate us all!

That's great! So pleased for you! :happy096:
I also went christmas shopping...I love looking around for gifts for people. Sounds like you got some nice bits :)

thanks both of you :D i've just walked the dog - 45mins to add to my exercise total :D think am going to head swimming for 7 - its dark so usually quiet.. also, a reason to get out of house and avoid my bliddy stalker neighbour! :p

Hey :)

Congrats on the size 16, you must be chuffed :D and well done on the doggy walking too :D xxx

i was pretty chuffed like - it was pouring with rain which meant it was a big achievement that i actually left the house! However I've taken a raincheck (no pun intended :p) on the swimming until the morning..

I love swimming! We used to go loads as it was part of the gym membership we had, I always feel really chillaxed after and tend to sleep well after swimming too. Would like to join a gym again but it's sooo expensive! Damn you credit crunch! Plus I would rather spend my money on shoes and clothes and bags and more bags! x

i totally agree! however, does your uni not have a gym and do a cheaper membership? I got 3 years for less than £200 when i joined the Northumbria one.. or even your local council incentive? Gateshead have a 58p per day one which I've joined - £25pm to swim / do fitness classes / gym anywhere in Gateshead.. and although i only swim and go to Aquafit at the mo, if i swim twice a week at £2.70 and go to Aquafit on monday like i do (£3.15) it works out more than £25.. and seen as i refuse to pay £5.50 a week for WW classes (at least until i need them) i thought it was better to sign up for exercise as thats my real downfall!

Well Done! You must feel so good! Look at you doing all that exercise... ;) Well done! You are doing really well x

thanks Lea, if i coulda taken a picture of the grin i had in the NL changing rooms i would've.. i feel absolutely fantastic - bring on Taybarns on sunday I'm going to show everyone just how healthy controlled eating at an eat all you want buffet is done :D

You go girl :D

haha i shall try :D

had 1/2 a tin of beans (3) for tea on 2 slices of bread (2.5) and a pear (0.5) so seen as I was under points for the day I've just had 6 ryvita covered in tuna mayonnaise (tin of tuna in brine, 2, 50g ww roasted onion and chive spread, 1) and lots of tomato.. i cant believe how much i love ryvitas these days!

anyway, think i'm going to have an early night..

I've never tried ryvitas...have to get some and see what they're like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back