Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've never had em?! theyre really nice - dark rye or multigrain are the best - 1/2 a point a slice and theyre really nice with soft cheese and tomato or tuna mayo and cucumber :D mmm mmm! just make a nice change from bread now and again :)

Morning :) ..... ryvita are certainly making a come back arnt they! .. they seem popular on here at the moment :)
How are you Rach? ..
whats on the menu for today?

depends which menu.. i woke up craving twixes and crunchies so i had a banana chocoflakes muller corner (4.5) for breakfast..

life menu am heading for a swim and then to work until 8 :( which is a bit pants.. though i am going to try on my new outfit again and double check i wasnt hallucinating! :D

and i'm great, thanks for asking :) i hope you are doing okay as well! xxx

wahoo! :D just measured myself for first time since i started and I've lost:
Waist: 49.5 --> 45 (Loss of 4.5inches :D)
Bust: 47 --> 42 (Loss of 5inches ..:D/:( not sure on this yet LOL)
Hips: 53 --> 49.5 (Loss of 3.5inches :D)
Wings: 14.5 --> 14.2 (Loss of 0.3inches per arm :D)

Total Loss: 13.6inches!

That's really great...you must be so proud of yourself! :D

Glad you found some nice stuff! And CHECK YOU OUT WITH THE SIZE 16! Well done you! You must be pretty chuffed!

How many times did you get those texts yesterday lol:D

Chuffin hell! Well done on the inch losses! They are fabulous! x

thanks both of you :D i'm so pleased.. apart from i'm now bordering on an A cup bra... :( CHICKEN FILLET TIME!

and just once Em, but my phone is that rubbish that no doubt there was 4 of each and it just decided to give me one hahaha!

thanks both of you :D i'm so pleased.. apart from i'm now bordering on an A cup bra... :( CHICKEN FILLET TIME!

and just once Em, but my phone is that rubbish that no doubt there was 4 of each and it just decided to give me one hahaha!

Sorry to laugh but you just reminded me of that advert for potatoes where the girl stuffs potatoes down her bra and when she runs down the stairs, they fall out in front of him!

My phone is a bit poo aswell, it says it hasnt sent but sometimes it has, it's just my awful signal at work (outrageous huh!)x

Fandabbydosy! That is great :D I bet that has spurred you on even more hey?

Wow! That's some inch loss - well done you. Not measured myself for years, far too scary lol :eek:

Have a lovely weekend x

Congrats on the inch loss - brilliant :D Wish my boobies would shrink! You can have some of mine if you want! x

thanks everyone :D really really spurred on now.. sat watching Alan Carr's celebrity ding dong with a glass of WW rosé and its looooooovely :D heads a bit light and havent even finished 1 glass though haha!

welldone :)

LOL! I am watching it too but no wine for me :( Please send some over? :)

thanks everyone :D really really spurred on now.. sat watching Alan Carr's celebrity ding dong with a glass of WW rosé and its looooooovely :D heads a bit light and havent even finished 1 glass though haha!

Oh i love Alan Carr! It was so funny last night! Poor Trisha when that bloke commented on what she was wearing!!
I was like that when i had a tiny bit of Champagne earlier on in the week as my boss has just got a promotion and now goes up a rank (he's in the Army)! xxx

Yes, my old head doesn't hold alchol as well as it used to either. Treating myself to a spiced rum and diet coke later though :)

Oh i love Alan Carr! It was so funny last night! Poor Trisha when that bloke commented on what she was wearing!!
I was like that when i had a tiny bit of Champagne earlier on in the week as my boss has just got a promotion and now goes up a rank (he's in the Army)! xxx

i didnt see that one, was just flicking last night after Gordon Ramsay (even when i watch telly its food related LOL)

Yes, my old head doesn't hold alchol as well as it used to either. Treating myself to a spiced rum and diet coke later though :)

spiced rum? sounds interesting :)

well today i had a light breakfast as i knew i would be going out shopping during the day (again :p)

B - 4 ryvitas (2) with 30g philly light (1), 4 slices thin ham (1) and two tomatos (0)
L - Wetherspoon's 5bean chilli con carne with rice and tortilla chips (according to the Online Guide its 9)
T - not had yet - will have a browse later if i'm hungry.

got plenty of nice xmas gifts today, a nice Envy Tshirt for OH's little bro, a long beige jumper with matching brown belt for OH's mum, 'Sniper One' - true story for my police sniper friend, Hugo Boss Pure eau de toilette for my friend Tony's birthday/congratulations on promotion present and two packets of Maxi Bones for the family doggies haha :D

treated myself to some lovely underwear from Primark too :D they have some lovely silky ones for only £2 a pair in black and ivory that say "ooh la la" haha.. i love my underwear.. will have to find space for them now :D

Were you at the metrocentre today? I was and we went to Pizza Hut to celebrate Catherine's 21st which is tomorrow

Congratulations on the inches

Irene xx

spiced rum? sounds interesting

It's v nice. They're offering it in Wetherspoons as part of their winter drinks range.

BTW, you might want to have a look at Wetherspooon's own website for nutritional values as, according to my calculations, the 5 bean chili is only 7.5 points from the info on their website. It would only be 9 points if you counted all the fat rather than just the saturated fat. I looked it up last night as was off to W's for tea tonight and was going to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back